Ever killed someone Jow Forums?

ever killed someone Jow Forums?

Attached: 1500866522665.jpg (645x716, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8mss70nXNQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

Imagine falling for a FBI fag this easily

fuck off FBI

Not on purpose. I went to court but everything was dropped after two days. Some crazy guy jumped in front of my car while I was driving through the freeway.

I've been thinking if I go to the army I should be able to go home and say "yeah I killed another man". It just seems wong to come home and be like "yeah nothing happened".
Thoughts?

>he doesn't know about yeah posting

Attached: 1562204254454.jpg (225x225, 6K)

not to my knowledge.

Yes, but with some uncles in Mexico. They wanted to show me around in my parents home state, and some drunk started bad mouthing me, and my uncles beat him till he passed and we took him to a large field on property they owned, then we buried him alive. The best part was how little the bar owner cared.

98% chance you will never see combat and will be fucking around all day

I technically killed like 20 people because i was incompetent at my job and routinely violated safety regulations.

Killing people is useless. Beat them up, seduce their wife, anything is better.

Omg worse than hitler

Ya I basically caused a reactor to explode which vaporized 20 people.

Yeah by mistake.

worst I did was kill a pregnant possum, here's the pic

Attached: WP_20170610_16_40_22_Pro.jpg (1919x1081, 1005K)

There is no such thing, FBI agents

Attached: 1564249012106.jpg (572x626, 65K)

This was in texas tho. The investigation ruled "Operator error" but in actually its technically was my fault because I was in charge of wiring several transmitters which failed and caused the accident.

I live in Texas, what part?

Attached: 1564254791768.jpg (588x529, 52K)

Do Danes even go to combat zones? You'd probably have to join the French or German military if you actually want to see combat, even then there's a 99% you wouldn't see combat and would just be jerking off and driving around your whole tour.

I grow ayocotes (big ass beans) in my backyards but a lot of times snails hop ito the leaves and screw my crops.
I believe in preserving all types of indegenous lives so I relocate the snails to places away from my crops, however I once stepped on a snail in while I walked my dog.
Crushing its shell with my soles was cringy and I felt like vomiting after taking a look at its insides. The worst part is that the animal didn't die instantly because I stopped crushing it as soon as I heard the first pop, but when I looked down the poor critter was suffering so I mercy-killed it.

>Do Danes even go to combat zones?
No, they launch nukes.
youtu.be/8mss70nXNQ0

Houston. I believe the explosion registered like 3.5 on the richter scale.

How do you sleep at night?

He's larping, my dad and I are electrical engineers here in Texas. If this actually happened, I would have heard about it, these type of things are easy to investigate into

I killed a seven-year-old boy when I was fifteen by throwing him off the roof. No one found out.

Every time I masturbate I kill countless children.

Based

Why are you asking it, federal

Based psycho pajeet

What kind of reactor? That's a very vague term and it sure as hell wasn't a nuclear reactor since an accident that killed 20 people would be nearly as bad as chernobyl.

I've killed myself and all the hopes of being a normal person by taking drugs .

I killed a snake at 8yo

Its politically correct to say Koreans now

What was your job?

Did he deserve it

bad poo, bad

1 in 2011 Afganistan

You won't see combat. I promise you this.