>take a big whiff of the lewd musk

How common is this in uncut countries? I can't be the only one

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

WTF
You sniff smegma? Disgusting!

Don't worry, I keep it clean

>pull foreskin back
>cockroach crawls out

Attached: monkas-transparent-twitch-emote-5.png (300x300, 101K)

I almost passed out the first time I pulled my foreskin out. Nobody told me that I was supposed to pull back to clean it and didn’t realize till I was 19

is smegma even real? a few times in my life i have gone 5-8 months without washing and still have never had it

feelsgodman having foreskin

How does the smell of that and precum compare to the smell of pusy?

>i have gone 5-8 months without washing

Attached: gentleman.png (620x640, 491K)

It sent me cock crazy. When I imagine a bunch of men, of all penis shapes and sizes, rubbing their penis' against my face in a competition to see who can scent mark me, I get an endorphin rush that send me into a trance and sometimes nearly knocks me out.

Weird. I get it if I don't wash it for a few days.

I have foreskin but ive never done that

>i have gone 5-8 months without washing

Attached: d95x93gczx331.jpg (640x651, 187K)

not really relevant
>on forum for american healthcare workers
>one poster complains about how a man yelled at them for promoting circumcision
>poster defends circumcision with AIPAC funded horseshit """research"""
>everyone jumps in the bandwagon on the forum and defends poster
>one WOMAN even posts "it's not even that bad, circumcision just takes a few seconds"
I love america, but god fucking damn are so many americans brainwashed retards

>5-8 months without washing it

Attached: 1564133041471.jpg (297x297, 24K)

the reaction to the trump wine thing really made that clear

I was born with the thing where you can't retract your foreskin, can't remember what it's called. When I was 5 my parents got me surgery to fix it instead of circumcising me but I still didn't realize I was meant to retract it for years so when I finally did it was pretty much cheese under there

phimosis

you have too much wet dreams or std m8

Awhile back I got into an argument with an Aussie who insisted that since I was cut I had some deep mental scarring on my subconscious. Are all uncut people like this?

its normal that when i ejaculate
there is a smell of bananas and french crepe dough ?

Attached: 1563834052906s.jpg (124x106, 3K)

That's it. My dad had it too and his foreskin ripped the first time he had sex. So glad my parents didn't just circumcise me. Thanks free healthcare

>free

I had phimosis too but fixed it after a few months of daily stretching

can someone explain to me what exactly 'dick cheese' is? Jow Forums made me paranoid so I pull it back and look for a smell but don't notice anything?

You're not cute

My girlfriend said to me that my cum tastes like fruit candy, when I told this to my friends they asked what was the smell
>Does cum even have smell?
The look they gave me was a bit worrying

Attached: ...jpg (224x225, 6K)

maybe its the food you eat

Also think that's the reason.

t.turbo lanklet who lives off of fruits

yeah
but me i never eat bananas and rarely eat crepes
but my cum smell like they was 10 crepes and bananas in front of me

why ?

Have you ever had some type of infection or something on your ballls? I had epididymitis when I was a teen, when it got back to normal one the first things the doctor asked was if the smell was strange.

no

but how do you know if you have an infection ?

How bad? I've got it where I can't pull my foreskin back and get an erection without having some real pain. Will stretching really fix it?

Attached: 1527438228006.jpg (419x304, 24K)

Let's be honest, if it was america they'd have had no choice but to circumcise me because it's cheaper. Our healthcare system saved my foreskin.

Same my head was so damn sensitive

When there's something wrong with that area you normally feel pain or discomfort.

>5-8 months without washing
hnnnggg imagine the build up smell and the well-aged dickcheese melts in the mouth

even better, work out and don't shower for a few days, then pull your underwear off and sniff it
shit's like an aphrodisiac

Built up skin, sperm, piss and sweat

it's like the dandruff buildup under the unexposed foreskin and it rolls up each time you hard and gone soft. it mostly has a yellowish tint that resemble a cheese hence the name. Can yo take pic of your dickcheese?

Not him but yes it will take a while

I'd imagine they let it be since most get circumcised at birth

Sometimes I'll turn the heat up so I start sweating, sit like that for about an hour then take my pants off and take a deep whiff of my nut sweat.
I've found nut sweat always smells way different from sweat from other parts of the body. It smells good.

not him but yes.
do it after a hot shower

sometimes,just after i ejaculate
i go to piss and my dick hurt when i piss just after ejaculating

Yuropoors are disgusting

Sounds like a UTI or diabetes, though you can get UTI's from having diabetes
Go to a doctor

I put my dickcheese on my pasta, i also make sure to scratch my boysack at least once every hour and take a whiff at my fingers

>tfw cutfag with crusty, wrinkly head that's almost numb

aren't it's because cum hardens in that tube for piss and cum outlets? Mine cease after about 5 mins, so whenever I feel to fap, I'll always make sure that I've peed prior to playing with my benis

I wash it every night yet it still smells what can I do?

Use soap

its dangerous ?

Diabetes? Yeah if left untreated
A UTI? Not really unless its caused by diabetes

ok

Well when I try to piss after ejaculating is a bit hard, but it doens't hurt, my dick just feels a bit numb

*calls ICE*

Well if it worries you, it's best if you go to a doctor, just say that your cum has a really strange smell, anything strange related to your dick is treated very seriously.

I'm sorry bro :[ are you jerking every day? Because I feel like it gets "fuller" after a few days of nofap

if that happen again
i will see my doctor ,but its strange to talk about my cum

I shower daily so that doesn't happen to me.