I would fight and die for China

I would fight and die for China.

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (800x533, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha4Nvw4YFls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come at me bro

Attached: 1513227456448.jpg (1200x889, 132K)

China and Russia are the dynamic duo of online butthurt

based, and dare i say it, redpilled

Attached: maoist.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I would if they gave me one of those Xinjaing girls

>China and Russia are the dynamic duo of online butthurt
They are also butthurt at every one else though.

Shut it, commie.

Attached: xanax.png (139x184, 54K)

Based zergling poster

Da

Attached: _159319264.jpg (464x694, 71K)

I have a feeling you wouldn't be a very skilled combatant. If WW3 does break out, I would be eager to re-enlist in the military and kill people like you.

What are you doing meanwhile, mmo's and anti-depressants?

i hate what this country has become but i would gladly give my life to smother the yellow menace in its cradle and drown china in nuclear hellfire

:^)

Attached: 1518558615689.webm (720x404, 765K)

lmao what are you gonna do? Personally carry a nuke to China?

Here's how you are going to "give your life"

a) Vote some retard in
b) Get nuked while eating cheetos

I thought that was a Slavic thing, no?

Attached: 1563717708618.webm (640x368, 1.36M)

nope, good thing i already have this 100% accurate documentary on a future war with china to show you though

youtube.com/watch?v=ha4Nvw4YFls

Anti-depresants kinda rare here, at least from what I see, pseudo-ones like alcohol aside. mmo's r popular, but i doubt more popular then in USA.

I've asked, cos I had an American hot spot veteran mate, who had hard depression spending all his time on games and eating ton of anti-depressants. We played some mmo in same raid party. He's grumbler, but a nice person overall. Your speech remind me of him that's why I asked.

surprisingly wholesome conversation

what mmo were you playing

good christ

Bruh moment

TESO couple years ago. That guy was playing EU server cos he had EU friends from other mmos.

teh best Battlefield 4 maps were when the Chinese fought the Russians desu

>that surviving child that gets up and paces aimlessly

holy shit

t. average 200kg american

do you still play ESO? been thinking of giving it a shot with some of the praise i've heard about it and battle for azeroth being shit

Nah dropped it after realizing combat team will keep slacking with balance and massive pvp issues will be ignored even tho there's continuing feedback on same problems. I'd stay for communication with online mates, but also grew up and didn't have that much of a free time for an mmo.

Tho for pve and autism reasons like housing, collectioning or even trading it's good, especially if you have decent amount of free time.

Well this one isnt so ba-

world pvp's kinda my deal, i take it it's not too good for that? the new expansions and shit do look interesting tho

There's massive open world pvp battles and good ones. There's even pvp raids, some of them are zerglings and some are precise diversion team.

At first you might enjoy pvp alot, but the more you play and the more skilled you became - the more you see some details that eventually will start to piss you off. And it turns out it pissing most of the old players. I've played from the game release so maybe I just burned out from the game.

may have to take another look at it in that case, although maybe not with wow classic coming next month

Attached: 1563018596524.jpg (600x456, 23K)