Welfare in your country

How much gibs can you get in your country if there's nothing wrong with you and you're just unemployed?

Canada

$575 USD or €520 per month

Attached: NEET.jpg (599x846, 106K)

Unemployment pay is only temporary. It expires. If there is nothing wrong with you, why not work?

my parents are rich, I don't need the god damn goverment

$27 pet month

Minimal 1500 roubles(23 dollars) maximum 8000 roubles(126 dollars) and this is after "raise" this year, they made it harder to get as well.

Why not eat shit and die, Boomer?

Attached: aborted boomer.png (273x185, 7K)

How much does food, rent etc cost in Russia? We don't understand these numbers without context.

>rent
In Moscow it starts from $350 per month for a 20sqm studio 10km away from the city's center. St.Pete is a bit lower, but you won't find anything cheaper than $250
In most of regions it's around $120-200 for the same.
>food
I want to say that food prices in Germany are like 30% lower than here
>clothes
Same as you
>electronics
More than 10% expensive than it is in NA and Europe.
>Utility bills
For one man it would be like $25-30 per month
>Internet
$5-8 for 50/50mbs+ in every 100k pop+ city

>In Moscow it starts from $350 per month for a 20sqm studio 10km away from the city's center. St.Pete is a bit lower, but you won't find anything cheaper than $250
>In most of regions it's around $120-200 for the same.

That's insanely cheap. Also, 20 square meters isn't legal here.

>That's insanely cheap.
For you. Keep in mind that the overwhelmingly majority of people pay for rent at least 35% of their monthly paycheck.
Imagine if you are an average wagecuck who works for $500 a month and your spendings are:
Rent - $150
Food - $150 (if you cook by yourself)
Utilities - $25
Internet - $8
Commuting to work by public transport - $15
I'm not counting things things like soap, clothes to weak and wash them etc
All you have in savings is $150

When I was unemployed I got 460€ per month. I think it shouldn't exist though. I'm against welfare and the dependance of the State.

0$ per century

You are not cute

Shit that's low. Unemployment here (CT) goes up to $594 per week and most people will get the maximum

Is it worth visiting Russia? I have a friend who moved back there and I might visit him one day

It depends on where he or she lives, but don't expect anything special.

Im getting $300 a week as a student, but it would be 450 if I didn't work a bit as well
Would basically only cover rent but i live with family friends so its doable

How do I know you've never lived by yourself? Utilities are NEVER $25, they are at least $100-150 a month.

>Utilities are NEVER $25, they are at least $100-150 a month.
They are, if you're not from Siberia.
I pay $11 for electricity, $10 for water and around $4 for communal services (whatever the fuck that means).
You're right about one thing, though. I pay $20 more in winter because of heating.

How did you get that?

Is it easy getting unemployment? Been neet for months but had cash saved up but its getting empty. Very shamefur

>Utilities are $25
Ok stop right there, are utilities heavily subsidized in Russia or what? I pay $25 only for electricity here in Colombia.

>Ok stop right there, are utilities heavily subsidized in Russia or what?
It's $0.043 kWh dude. I don't even turn my lights on in my room.

You have to work and then get laid off. Not available if you quit or were fired for willfully violating the terms of your employment or breaking the law

>$575 USD or €520 per month

I could unironically survive a month for that here

Back to working then :[

Aus study

>7kb
ooooohhhh yeeahhh that's a big yikes for me, very cringe

If you're cute and smooth, I will grant you asylum in Munich

I don't think getting fired for incompetence counts though so you could try that. You could also try for autismbux but that's only $700 a month

Tbh I think I have some form of it but my parents are anti that stuff so I'll check it out

About 500 euros in unemployment benefits and a percentage (something like 80%) of your monthly rent, capped at 300-400 euros depending on where you live. You also get about 100 euros extra per month for every child in your household. If you manage to run out of money you can apply for a supplementary benefit for food and essential household bills.

It's harder to get than Jow Forums makes it sound though. Just getting a doctor to say you're a sperg is unlikely to be enough

None.
Neets deserve forced labor.
Plus like flag above said, I'm from rich parents, I don't need welfare lol.

Rent - $500 (i share a 1 bedroom apartment with my friend and sleep on the couch)
utilities - $100 when split
public transit pass - $55
food - $250

Yea not betting on it but can help

>Why not support your genocide?
kys mutt

Attached: 1512073336215.gif (403x360, 112K)

>Producer character is man in suit with the letter P for head

Attached: 4c9.png (645x729, 113K)

Almost 900€, so enough to live comfortably. But the agency harasses you all the time and you have to beg and deal with paperwork.

Nothing.

Gibs here in Sweden for a normal person without being sick etc is

>rent fully paid
>electricity bill paid
>water bill paid
>€589 in basic "living money"
>medicine and medical costs paid

Attached: 1534069441152.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

424€ + rent

It's slightly above 1k however they have all sorts of reducations nowadays for people younger than 24, people who don't have a degree, etc

I get 203 a week on disability but assume unemployment is very similar

>you need a degree nowadays even to be NEET

whats ur disability?