Is your country obssessed with white girls?

Is your country obssessed with white girls?
Mexico: Yes.

Attached: 1563226699464.jpg (694x1051, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw
youtube.com/watch?v=bZBb1k4HwrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wide face
She part mongoloid

obsessing over white girls because isn't worth it. Just find someone that makes you happy :)

She is not white she is finngoloian

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw
Yes.

beautiful

I grew up in one of these counties that 90%+ Non-Hispanic white
Almost every girl I know is white, so I’m not obsessed an most people living in one of these counties aren’t either, white girls are basically all I know, my female relatives, friends, partners, all white, I love them and they are really all I know but it’s almost impossible to be obsessed with almost every girl you know
It’s probably different in shitholes in the South and West coast where white girls aren't everywhere

Attached: CBBEA883-BBB4-42A2-88B3-178E7CCB4A9D.png (1280x793, 668K)

based. I thought of a lot of different places I want to live in the US, compared all the states, but honestly I just want to see pretty white women walking on the street a lot. that'd make a place for me

The dilemma of impregnating white girls is that your offspring will be non-white thus there will be less white women in the future.

Kinda, they went crazy over Ivanka when she came to Saudi Arabia and they do like blondes but people don't obsess over marrying and having sex with a white woman, they are happy with local women

Where are you from?

Attached: CE2CE951-2688-4C4D-847B-4F63138470A0.jpg (819x1024, 58K)

>white women
>beautiful
lmao

thank God no, imagine being obsessed with pale (soulless) zoophilic white women

I'm from a pretty white area actually, even though it's gray in the map (like 80-90%). the thing is, while america is still majority 62% white on paper, with younger generations, it's more like 50-55% white, so it honestly feels like far more of the country is non-white from a young person's perspective

Meh, my girlfriend is white and I want to have a lot of children with her... I am not the reason why the white race is going extinct, is their autistic males fault, btw I don't want to have daughters, I am not a cuck

In My country, Like Slightly younger girls.

Attached: 20190625082914outimg1.jpg (238x180, 22K)

When I was a child I thought all American girls looked like her.

i dont understand what you mean

I mean Pupil girls.

Attached: 2019062500433_0.png (593x593, 613K)

It’s disappearing, my county was 94% NH white in 2010, 96% in 2000, 97.5% in 1990
We got hit hard this decade though, older generations dying, new immigrants pushing blacks out of cities and into suburbs, if we are still 90% white in 2020 we will be lucky and it will be the last time, it makes me sad and angry not because I hate other people but because I love what I’ve known and I see it changing, I’m working on letting go of the anger, it won’t help anything to be enraged all the time, it took me a longtime to see that
Our purpose isn’t to martyr in an impossible fight, it’s to hold onto the knowledge of the past for future generations, have our kids so that our descendants can have it better in future generations like our ancestors did
To be like the monks of the early Middle Ages after the fall of Rome, but fertile

kys, disgusting pedo

You're absolutely right about anger. It'll only leave you miserable and alone. One must stay positive and optimistic

Attached: 1546923128868.jpg (720x720, 56K)

In some places they do, around here they look more like these two thots I know though

Attached: A63EB885-CD23-4184-848D-330639593A27.jpg (519x794, 145K)

Based post Fren

Attached: 1FB77869-6952-4B27-A31F-27F9EFB373EC.jpg (750x751, 90K)

did they sleep with most boys in your class?

That's the plan. Kill wh*te subhumans.

Your country will become even a worst shithole than latinamerica because you can't do shit against the criminals because of "muh poor negros dats racist"

No, just white men. White women are an unfortunate side effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZBb1k4HwrI

They aren’t shy
Mestizo daddy issues the post
Don’t let the News and Social Media delude to how things actually work IRL in America, despite what the loud mouthed soyim would imply most people aren’t pushovers and we have one the highest criminal incarceration rates in the world most of which aren’t white
Honestly it’s over the top

The fuck does that even mean, Mr. Chicanoso?

he likes dick

Your entire race exists because 500 years ago some European gigachads stumbled across a Stone Age empire with a fuckton of gold and decided to rape and plunder everything in sight, they raped so many Injuns they literally created a new race, not to mention stole so much gold they crashed the Old World economy
Mestizos hating whites is like having racial daddy issues cause your dad beat your mom and then left to go get milk and never came back

Attached: 3601BFE4-E714-49E6-830F-7B14A122AA2B.png (1080x1587, 735K)

>incarceration criminals
Yes, going to become a total shithole, there are parts of the USA that look worst that Honduras, than this fucking shithole.