Do people in your country do this?

Do people in your country do this?

Attached: ciufiuuxixc31.jpg (640x853, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing wrong with that

what's this?

What is he doing exactly?

That's somehow comfy

That's honestly kind of nice.

Attached: smile and optimism restored.jpg (362x447, 54K)

do what? be nice? no not really

Yes all the time just got in from waving my "Your Life Has Value//You Are Loved" sign just now.

Everyone has their one dedicated day of the week so 1/6 of the population is out there Monday-Saturday. One exception is Sunday (Lord's Day) when we ALL go out there 100%. Nobody is driving and everyone is just holding their sign. Beautiful thing.

I wish they did.

suicide prevention patrol

it's something that we do in the US
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

Yes.

Bluepilled
Literally no one's life matters because everything will be dead in a few thousand years and everything humanity accomplishes will be washed away

Cringe

Cringe

what a nice guy
hope he's happy

Attached: 568.jpg (540x960, 39K)

That's nice.

Attached: 1514693937192.jpg (216x200, 4K)

One faggot killing themselves will change nothing, he probably thinks he's doing something good for society and will get hit by a car and no one will remember him or that reddit post after a few months

Absolutely based and redpilled
Cringe

that's nice
but I've never seen in my cunt

>I'm a nihilist!

Whoops, forgot this

Attached: A4E288C1-7B25-4C2A-97E1-02A94E2BB652-7010-00000524E3F46A9F.jpg (647x740, 44K)

Not an argument
Human life is inherently worthless

Edgy

>Implying that we aren't judged immediately upon death to face Heaven or Hell

Big yikes lmao please tell me you don't really think death is the end of relevance

There is no god

I've never seen this. Does he get paid by the government to do this?

Sadly, yes

>there is a god, and he is me

Attached: 1560936317702.png (476x476, 120K)

Wrong there is a God and he has three persons too, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Son became incarnate as Jesus Christ, son of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Mother of God, Our Life Our Sweetness and Our Hope).

Its 2019 you'd think you already learned this somewhere but I guess we all start off a bit stupid. Now you know. Go and spread ignorance no more.

Cringe

Um no sweaty hell does not exist

Cringe

Our Lady of Fatima and every Saint ever disagrees

No. Just Islamic nonsense usually

Mostly just the bipolar under mania do this.
cuck

>Lady of Fatima
>Saints
Oh I see, you're a retarded, devil-worshipping c*tholic. Most unfortunate. But don't worry because God loves even a retarded devil-worsipper provided you repent.

I like this.

He's not wrong. It is factually correct that an individual's life is unimportant and that all his legacy and the legacy of the whole civilization will end at some point.

I personally think life has a value when observed as a potential transcedental experience that could last for eternity, or break out of thisworldly constraints of space and time, but the faggot in OP's picture gives no arguments whatsoever.

I would enjoy murdering you.

Based as fuck desu

>I would enjoy murdering you.

Attached: 1564117300294.png (600x450, 9K)

just some guy being fuckin gay telling everyone to be happy and that he cares about them

i see it all the time here, not typically people standing in the road tho

>And I'm proud to be an American
>Where at least I know I'm free
>And I won't forget the ones who died who gave that right to me
>And I'll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
>Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land, God Bless the USA.

Attached: 1562465077775.jpg (608x409, 84K)

doing gods work

You seem really smart. Can you answer some of my questions about God? I'm having some doubts about my faith, and I'd really like some guidance from an intellectual.