Every single russian poster on Jow Forums uses google translate

every single russian poster on Jow Forums uses google translate

Attached: 1556867835896.png (800x769, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4jslgHAbls
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rdn6iV9OjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google translate doesnt do russian too well though. (because of the hackers obviously)

>OO OO AH AH EE EEE
what’d he mean by this?

Attached: 0243.jpg (889x393, 39K)

this is a russia thread don't post on it ameripigs

About what you talking? I don't use translator

And what, in what problem? You all understand. This what important.

my father on my mothers side was 1/32 russian so that means i am russian

based

Let me show you how does russian-english google translate really looks like.

No, most of us do not use Google translate in any way. The Google Translate cannot understand what to do with the Russian language for the most part and it translates words clumsily, but cannot understand their context and meaning.
In fact, translation from Russian to English in this fucking program does not work as normal. Even smelly Japanese translates fuck better and no one knows why.

doesn't russian have little sentence structure so it's difficult to understand context?

why cant you just use articles and prepositions

>No, most of us do not use Google translate in any way. The Google Translate cannot understand what to do with the Russian language for the most part and it translates words clumsily, but cannot understand their context and meaning.
>In fact, translation from Russian to English in this fucking program does not work as normal. Even smelly Japanese translates fuck better and no one knows why.

Way to disprove OP. This is leagues better than what Russian posters contribute normally.

I guess the main problems are almost free word order and case endings.
Like, there are 6 grammatically correct ways to write "I love you". Я тeбя люблю, я люблю тeбя, тeбя я люблю, тeбя люблю я, люблю я тeбя and люблю тeбя я.
There are no articles in russian, so it is very confusing for us to understand the concept of them, and many native speakers seem to not give a fuck about them either.
>This is leagues better than what Russian posters contribute normally.
Probably, I'm not an expert here.

The Russians you see on Jow Forums are the intelligentsia and sons of oligarchs who went to Oxford and Cambridge.

>gogel translate
Lol, i use yandex sometimes. Usually to check if i got spelling right.

>Я тeбя люблю, я люблю тeбя, тeбя я люблю, тeбя люблю я, люблю я тeбя and люблю тeбя я.
that's beautiful t b h

Attached: fish---storysize_647_102615100105.jpg (647x404, 13K)

Have we about 100 schools in my city and the only school that was worse than mine was a school for "special kids". The university I studied in was disbanded a few years ago because of the level of education it provided

I have a question, how do you tell the difference in pronunciation/sound with words like гoвopит and гoвopить? I know they're more or less the same word, but what about for words that aren't, assuming there are any

>all russians on Jow Forums are self-learning neural network web brigades

Attached: 1545975748297.png (604x613, 257K)

>tfw russian bots have no human operator behind them

Attached: a6xu7soq5fey.jpg (708x1000, 92K)

Majority of those sound retarded, too theatratical, each one makes emphasys on different words, but in daily life it's more common to say я люблю тeбя, same order as in english.

>tfw used Jow Forums to train my RNN network

Attached: 1555594103674.png (219x220, 65K)

>Like, there are 6 grammatically correct ways to write "I love you". Я тeбя люблю, я люблю тeбя, тeбя я люблю, тeбя люблю я, люблю я тeбя and люблю тeбя я.
which one is
youtube.com/watch?v=I4jslgHAbls
?

I dont think google works in non-english languages

There is a difference between т and ть. English doesn't have palatalization so it's maybe a little bit hard for you to notice it

>vas
In examples user provided he used "tebya", so neither

Well, the basic word order in Russian is SVO, same as English.

>pronunciation/sound with words like гoвopит and гoвopить?
The soft sign which is after "т". Try to spell the "e" sound but cut it in half

>russia is a sneed poster
SLAVA UKRAYINI!

I tried
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rdn6iV9OjM