1.country

1.country
2.Do you believe in god?

Attached: shepard bushiri.webm (800x452, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93aPfV8I2PA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ynKpacCWMI#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BF-10c261Vw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I'm not braindead

1) USA
2) I believe in one God, The Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the Only-begotten Son of God. Born of the Father before all ages. God of God, Light of Light, true God of true God. Begotten, not made, of one substance with the Father. By whom all things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven. And became incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary: and was made man. He was also crucified for us, suffered under Pontius Pilate, and was buried. And on the third day He rose again according to the Scriptures. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and His kingdom will have no end. And in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life, Who proceeds from the Father and the Son. Who together with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, and who spoke through the prophets. And one holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I await the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen.

I most steadfastly admit and embrace Apostolical and ecclesiastical traditions, and all other observances and constitutions of the Church.

I also admit the Holy Scripture according to that sense which our holy mother the Church hath held, and doth hold, to whom it belongeth to judge of the true sense and interpretations of the Scriptures. Neither will I ever take and interpret them otherwise than according to the unanimous consent of the Fathers.

Lmao, no. Religion is the ultimate NPC ideology.

continued:

I also profess that there are truly and properly Seven Sacraments of the New Law, instituted by Jesus Christ our Lord, and necessary for the salvation of mankind, though not all for every one; to wit, Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist, Penance, Extreme Unction, Holy Orders, and Matrimony; and that they confer grace; and that of these, Baptism, Confirmation, and Holy Orders cannot be reiterated without sacrilege.

I also receive and admit the received and approved ceremonies of the Catholic Church in the solemn administration of the aforesaid sacraments.

I embrace and receive all and every one of the things which have been defined and declared in the holy Council of Trent concerning original sin and justification.

I profess, likewise, that in the Mass there is offered to God a true, proper, and propitiatory sacrifice for the living and the dead; and that in the most holy sacrament of the Eucharist there is truly, really, and substantially, the Body and Blood, together with the soul and divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ; and that there is made a conversion of the whole substance of the bread into the Body, and of the whole substance of the wine into the Blood, which conversion the Catholic Church calls Transubstantiation. I also confess that under either kind alone Christ is received whole and entire, and a true sacrament.

I constantly hold that there is a Purgatory, and that the souls therein detained are helped by the suffrages of the faithful. Likewise, that the saints, reigning together with Christ, are to be honored and invoked, and that they offer prayers to God for us, and that their relics are to be venerated.

I most firmly assert that the images of Christ, of the Mother of God, ever virgin, and also of other Saints, ought to be had and retained, and that due honor and veneration is to be given them.

Based
Trying wayy to hard
Cringe

continued x 2:
I also affirm that the power of indulgences was left by Christ in the Church, and that the use of them is most wholesome to Christian people.

I acknowledge the Holy Catholic Apostolic Roman Church as the mother and mistress of all churches; and I promise true obedience to the Bishop of Rome, successor to St. Peter, Prince of the Apostles, and Vicar of Jesus Christ.

I likewise undoubtedly receive and profess all other things delivered, defined, and declared by the sacred Canons, and general Councils, and particularly by the holy Council of Trent, and by the ecumenical Council of the Vatican, particularly concerning the primacy of the Roman Pontiff and his infallible teaching. I condemn, reject, and anathematize all things contrary thereto, and all heresies which the Church hath condemned, rejected, and anathematized.

This true Catholic faith, outside of which no one can be saved, which I now freely profess and to which I truly adhere, inviolate and with firm constancy until the last breath of life, I do so profess and swear to maintain with the help of God. And I shall strive, as far as possible, that this same faith shall be held, taught, and professed by all those over whom I have charge. I user. do so pledge, promise, and swear, so help me God and these Holy Gospels.

Anything else is double ultimate NPC ideology

Yes I’m going to tattoo something religious soon

Trying way too little.
Super cringe x2.

Yea but I see it as a guide not hundred committed, I dont know

Attached: 300px-Buddy_christ.jpg (300x230, 22K)

this is from a satirical show, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=93aPfV8I2PA

no way.... no fuckin' way....

Canada
Of course

Flag
It's current year OP how could anyone still believe in god

Eg trur på Gud Fader, den allmektige,
som skapte himmel og jord.
Eg trur på Jesus Kristus,
Guds einborne Son,
vår Herre,
som vart avla ved Den Heilage Ande,
fodd av Maria moy,
pint under Pontius Pilatus,
vart krossfest, doydde og vart gravlagd,
fór ned til dodsriket,
stod opp frå dei dode tredje dagen,
fór opp til himmelen,
sit ved hogre handa åt Gud, den allmektige Fader,
skal koma att derifrå
og doma levande og dode.
Eg trur på Den Heilage Ande,
ei heilag, allmenn kyrkje,
eit samfunn av dei heilage,
forlating for syndene,
oppstoda av lekamen
og evig liv.
Amen.

Cringe

1.flag
2.yes

Dio non esiste

Yeah, but not in a catholicuck way. I'm not yet completely retarded.

Attached: 463051_big23_34.jpg (588x600, 107K)

After that video evidence I do know. Threw my fedora my copy of 'The gOD Delusion' in the garbage.

Now*

Flag and flag, under God and the Queen

I don't know.

Czechia
I believe something like God = universe. All religions are memes.

No

I do but I think he hates me

8/10 bait well played

Uhh.. how is moving your hand forward a miracle?

Why are American Christians so bullyish and dogmatic on here when it comes to religion? It actually surprised me as I thought thirdies would be worse

I do. It's the way for me to keep going being useful to society. :-DD
Atheist was me back in 2014-15 but now I am a Muslim. Alhamdulillah.

Blessed posts.

1.israel
2.i do, i am god

Attached: 1564035251525.webm (1200x675, 1.41M)

torna a casa calogero

1. Flag
2. Yes. Very much so.

I was raised in a non-believing family so even the thought of believing in a deity is a bit hard for me to grasp

Da

Flag
No

2. yes I do OP

Why is shart christianity just so fucking retarded on so many levels?

>why is an offshoot of a sand-people cult that worships a dead jew on a stick fucking retarded on so many levels?
wow, I have no clue as to what the answer might be.

>le dead jew on a stick meme
>sand people

You should not have an oppinion on things you don't know shit about in the first place. It makes you only look very dumb.

if it's so retarded why do you throw tax money at them?

stop talking shit or the pope will tax that ass

1) Flag
2) Raised Catholic, was atheist pretty much all my life but now realise that they're a bunch of low IQ morons and their arguments don't stand up to scrutiny. Now I'd probably describe myself as a Christian agnostic (e.g. open to the possibility of God + try to follow Christian moral principles) or something like that

I pay gladly a tax to our church.
Different to shartia where they just by themselves Mansions and Ferraris here that money is used on charity and asocial institutions.

My sisters and my mom work in those and there you find better work condition and higher wages in comparison to non church run equivalents.

>flag
>iran

no wonder.

I just read the book

And yet understand nothing of it.

I think it's racist that you don't pay a sharia tax, why does the church get special funds and Islam doesn't?

>why does the church get special funds and Islam doesn't?
Islamic people also pay a church rax for their Islamic Institutions as far as I know.

The Church finances itself over its members mainly. They don't get special funds. Neither do Mosques get any special funds.

delusional

why are Christcucks so fucking stupid?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ynKpacCWMI#

No

No

ESPAÑITA
YES. GOD GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE RIGHT STRAIGHT IN A HEAVEN CALLED SPAIN THANKS GOD

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BF-10c261Vw
Looks like a good cardio routine tbqh

based and keropokpilled

Yes
I thought you can't post on Jow Forums from Iran ?

Attached: 1564120730260.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Flag
Why no, I'm not mentally retarded

>Do you believe in god?
*gods
No, and I don't even have a fedora

Cringwme

yes, its called money

Merica

I believe in god. No Jesus. I guess in a lot of ways I’m gnostic, other ways kinda jewey.

Norway
If course

The only right answer in this thread.

Religion is for third worlders to convince themselves their terrible lives aren't all they have

>Religion is for third worlders to convince themselves their terrible lives aren't all they have

Attached: soyboy36.jpg (500x454, 64K)

1. spen
2. im gnostic, i believe in the Monad

Attached: 1561348066571.jpg (1306x944, 279K)

I believe in the Social Democratic Party

Exactly, and that's how I know that you are a third worlder and not a real Dane.

Flag
No, don't know anyone who does either.

flag
no, abrahamic religion is big, big homo

based
pic related is why i created humans, all the rest of human civilization is just a cool coincidence.

Attached: 1564035234272.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

flag
no

yes