/balt/

/balt/ - sunday morning edition

Attached: 1563536062575.jpg (700x925, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HmPULbgoiS
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to /balt/ + /aunz/?

weebs killed it

woke up and feeling depressed, gonna drink coffee, have a smoke and go to the gym, maybe gf is gonna come over later and I’m gonna fugg her. None of this will help my depression
why even live?

Attached: wroom.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

wow that putin got squashed

nice humblebrag you normaliūga

vocaroo.com/i/s0HmPULbgoiS

thanks, though I should probably make it more subtle next time

btw being a normalfag is unironically harder than being an autistic neet

No its not.

I experienced both ends of the spectrum and it is, if you actively participate in life a lot more problems will arise, obviously as will your tolerance to them and ability to solve them, as a loser NEET you barely have anything to worry about, except your sanity and financial matters

>if you actively participate in life a lot more problems will arise
Thats why im neet. I have no energy to overcome all those normal life problems.

good morning, lads. what are your plans of today?

Being lazy

>that first cig of the day

Attached: 04A185F1-4B09-449C-B04E-FB12774EFC15.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

drugs are degenerate

I'm a degenerate

thats a lot of ash

being lithuanian is degenerate

for you

>krievs no daugavpils

Attached: NOTSUREIF.jpg (9071x5102, 1.51M)

weebs killed it and then they killed themselves, cuz in the end no matter how much anime images you post they will never fill that emptiness inside

Speaking of weebs, what happened to Lithweeb?
Did he finally end it?

Legend has it he's still shitposting on our local chan.

still posting on cripplechan apparently

Attached: Capture.png (1813x756, 180K)

hopefully

Attached: 2766_22_1.59a6c9660229a.jpg (960x1144, 108K)

bazuota ir raudonpiliulinta

It still puzzles me, what did he do for a living.
You Baltic boys aren't generous for welfare so how did he live posting morning to night.

lives with parents

Hatred for dogs is a sign of a subhuman

shit is craaZy

turėkit lytinių santykių, nekaltukai

Ačiū už patarimą

Attached: 1531068472226.jpg (1024x779, 201K)

'NE'

Attached: 1446533786558.png (640x480, 358K)

I'm unironically thinking about going to SEA and fucking some hoes bareback so I would have children I don't even know, thoughts?

Meditating feels good m'lads. You should try it

Yeah. I like sleeping too sometimes

Meditation is like sleeping with awareness awake. Helps find new view on your self and the world

Oooh boys, guess whos land just increased in value. They were supposed to lay down a normal two lane asphalt road next to it, but then the 2008 crisis hit and it got postponed indefinitely. Just drove past it and they started the work on it already.

Bois 150/150 km done, but the operation "sprats for pussy" ended in a massive failiure: counteropperation "period days" was in effect.

Attached: 1555034673982.jpg (811x506, 279K)

DUPED

Get a quick blowie tho

your gf doesn’t fuck on her period?

I cont want to fuck her on her period. All that blood disgusts me.

Attached: angry_bieldospeh.jpg (544x572, 18K)

I will, thx bro

Attached: 1562726894198.jpg (662x515, 174K)

Never bothered me, I just don't finger or eat her out, strictly dick in vajayjay

bumpis

Bampis?

>confused the containers and accidentally filled up my lawnmower with oil
Fuck :D benis XD

kumpis xD

big fugg desu

Hello lads

Attached: Roomba vs Puppy shit in the house.jpg (3264x3264, 791K)

>32C

Bijau lytinių santykių :(

Attached: C00C829584984620BFF96EB052E743A9.jpg (820x519, 85K)

aš ir bijojau kol neapturėjau, dabar visai patinka

O ko bijojai prieš tai?

kad nestovės, kad per greit baigsiu, kad nežinosiu ką daryt

Tai tau labiau fiziologinis aspektas, man tai intymumas ir buvimas arti kito žmogaus yra nepakeliama.

Lads, how many times it took you to pass drivers exam?

Three for theory, one for practical.

drank a liter of energy drinks lads

on 4th time school theory exam
had two exams at the same time, with 30 questions each and max 2 mistakes in one
then 1st time theory with no mistakes and 1st time driving with not mistakes

Failed theory one time (77%) and failed practical part one time (crossed ištisinė)

I'v been reading about this South Korean woman who passed drivers exam on 960 try.
Kinda teaches you not to give up

she probably should've be driving

shouldn't

She's driving now, even got a car as a present from Hyundai

bumpis

Passed everything on my first try.
hah losers

is it impossible 2 get a latvian gf?_?

What's your personality type?
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>inb4 fuck off with pseudoscience
like you have something better to do

ISTP

Rest of Estonia is like 30c here is 23c, niceee

eesti is in 10th place by ISTP in europe

Attached: intp.png (935x939, 122K)

Jow Forumsj

based 206 coupé driver

You posted intp map

yeah, my bad

Attached: istp.png (960x965, 124K)

Entp

INFP.
Used to get almost exclusively INTJ from these tests a few years ago.

I don't have friends :(

>44 272 125 people
and not a single one?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

apparently it's estp

yes :(

what happened? social anxiety?

Attached: istpa.png (1210x958, 106K)

Based, me too

yes, add overprotective parents and overweight, now I'm normal weight and I live alone

uni or wagecucking?

wagecucking in a small place and with old people, planing on going to uni next year, I'm 22 hope is not late

nah, 22 is alright. try to meet new people and you'll get a friend in no time.

thanks balt user for cheering me up! I always like you people

no problem, i hope ill visit argentina one day.

you'll die

i don't think they allow black people there

dunno how i feel about starting uni in a month, bit anxious, a-atleast it's free, even if it's a shite uni

Attached: 1562862030289.jpg (640x514, 33K)

>He's stil in uni

zoomer raus