What do you call this in your cunt?

What do you call this in your cunt?

Attached: 2d610f6fe6682436b762112004135c0ada79476d8e9c99545abf0268b342d033.jpg (640x640, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRMN9tBPLY8
youtube.com/watch?v=QpbPcosXO-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steve Michael Harriston

EL

I often see this pic here. Is he young Duterte?

Why is everyone obsessed with Peru all of a sudden? How is it any different from any other LatAm country?

My brother :)

>all of a sudden
Newfag mutt.

περουβιΑΝΟ

But how is Peru any different than say Colombia or El Salvador?

Because they have an incredibly high ego for such a shitty country.

Do they? I always see everyone shitting on em instead of say, Mexico.

They also have a very racist society, despite most of them being mestizo, Incaic, rape babies.

kek

el peruANO

Attached: 1391367485279.png (922x882, 135K)

We dont i dont know whats their problem
The only reason why the peruANO thing became a meme is cuz of /sp/ where some chilean dude wrote an extremely over te top post that became a copypasta, in return a peruvian wrote the mestizaje maligno one

>Steve Michael Harriston
How did this meme start?

There was this chilean who larped with his picture as deluded peruvian of self described "german heritage" in a popular internet forum named Taringa where chileans and peruvians have a lot of beef, and it catched on

sure , like we are white and european

Protobog

Indios

>all of a sudden

Thanks for elaborating, though I don't like to hear that Peruvians and Chileans are beefing. Members of the Latinx community need to stand firmly together against white supremacists.

Dumb n*gger

Blanco

C
H
I

Would he eat my guinea pig?

Have you seen how they treat Venezuelans in Perú? Or how they use 'Cholo' as a racial slur? Argentina is a classist society, not a very racist one. Usually, people tend to think we are racist, but it's the other way around, Paraguayans, Bolivians, etc, they're far more racist than we are.

What are some quintessential latino memes?

Nobody cares niggeroid

los sneedsons smoking weed

In those countries, it's surprising how well they treat you if you have caucasian traits. They actually believe whites are superior to them.

Go away mongoloid subhuman

>They actually believe whites are superior to them

Based

They are mentally colonized, I've noticed the more indigenous the nation the more they believe in white supremacy. This can be attributed to racist white Spaniard conquistadors forcing the natives to adopt their language, faith, while their women get raped by the racist dogs. I've noticed a similar trend among Latinx folk here in the states. A Mexican restaurant was being racist to one of their own Mexican customers!

Have you seen how venezuelans treat every one else. If every one thinks we are too proud venzuelans are worse not even one country handle them even Brazil, imagine that, Brazil never had a problem with inmigrants and kicked venzuelans out of the border.

genocide all latinos if you want to get rid of racism

We do the same.

Shut the fuck up

mentally ill cumskin

el peruANO JAJAJAJJAKAKAKAKAKKkkjJjKjJajajajajaj

Based

Your race is the most cucked lol

Redpilled, i was curious and asked around and no one likes venezuelans, they act superior wherever they land and always say their country is the best, when they dont even have paper to clean their asses. They deserved being treating like shit

It's the other way around. Venezuelans shit on Peruvians in their own country. They make fun of them for being more indigenous looking. m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRMN9tBPLY8

is not just peruvians is to any indigenous they see in any country, the same happenned in colombia ecuador and chiles borders

my ancestors :)

Peruvian cucks lol

Does Peruvian have a lot of indigenous people like him?

Maybe, but if you're not a villero/favelado most people don't care if you're brown. As long as you dress and behave in a good manner people will treat you okay, and more so if you're famous or rich. Meanwhile in mostly Amerindian countries, they either treat you like a god just because you have light hair and green eyes and European ancestry, or they outright treat you like shit because you're a foreigner.

Unironically this.

Venezuelans are smug, scummy creatures, I'll give you that.

Muerte to all negros de mierda

Venezuelans are black, they dont look indigenous at all

youtube.com/watch?v=QpbPcosXO-4

This video is an example of the mentality people have in such places.

Based

Levi ackerman humanity strongest soldier

Everything you wrote about is retarded, autistic and based in your neoliberalism MUH RACISM, unironically kys

this
and this

Did your parents enter illegally through the desert?

cringe
if it wasn't for us your country would still be a complete shithole like it was before we joined it, be a little more respectful of northern chileans you inbred wh*te/ mapuche savage

Attached: 44496.jpg (960x1035, 74K)

So if you peruvians are so great, why is your country a fucking shithole?

Swagapino

¿Y qué tiene que ver Perú? Anormal

Todos esos weones diciendo "mis ancestros, mis hermanos" son peruanos vivendo acá. Simplemente les pregunte si sus padres cruzaron la forntera de maera ilegal, como suelen hacerlo... eso es todo

catr*cho racista de mierda

Perú is the average dense harem protagonist and Chile is our obsesive yandere gf desu

that would be you actually

never seen a peruvian as half arrogant as the average argentinian

Los chilenos del norte (y de hecho, los del sur también) son descendientes de aymaras y atacameños, el mestizaje con los mapuches fue mínimo. Si te molesta que mal porque es la realidad.

No respondiste la pregunta