1. country

1. country
2. in your country do you feel like you "owe" your parents something for raising you?

all my asian friends feel like they do, but i never asked to be born, my parents had me and were obligated to raise me so if they expect anything in return for that alone they can fuck off

Attached: 1547173659034.png (657x527, 35K)

my grandparents bought my dad a house and left him a million dollars
my dad owes me a house and a million dollars

is he rich or is your dad a retard and did he squander it all?

>They gave me academic carrier higher than average
without your consent, so why do you owe them for it? they chose to do that, you didn't ask them to
>a good sensitivity enough to find normie cultures boring
it sounds like they made you autistic
>and a fraction of their ancestral scholastic genes.
them passing on their genes to you means you owe them?

I owe my parents nothing but I strive to give them everything they deserve for being good parents.

oh, I deleted my post because of a grammatical mistake.

I feel like parents owe me shit
all my friends got money to get driving license and some got cars from parents once they became 18
I didn't get anything
been treated like shit my entire life raised in poverty and now mom asks me why im such a schmuck

well heck mom i've got no idea how could it all happen

this is how i feel

my parents can fuck off if they feel i OWE them something but i'll do anything to make sure my mom lives the rest of her life comfortably

my dad is terminally ill and i hate him so it works out

> without your consent, so why do you owe them for it? they chose to do that, you didn't ask them to
Because I think it's the relevant way to have fun in one's life. Getting equipped with ways of learning makes your life a lot better.

>it sounds like they made you autistic
I'm proud to be autistic. With autism you may have more colorful inner universe in your mind.

>them passing on their genes to you means you owe them?
Yes.

Yes, I'm going to take care of muh mum and buy her a house. She's a great mother and I thank her for creating me so I can enjoy the miracle of existence.

asian minds are fucking weird

They are. But mine especially is.

Same

Based and goodsonpilled.

bump

Flag
Yes, I'm not an entiteled firstie

I feel obligated to at least not burden them in the future when they grow old

I see it as both, your parents have an obligation to raise you but you should also care for them in return.

Most people here are raised with that kind of thinking, but I remember my law professor telling us that we don't owe our parents shit cause it's their obligation to raise us and give us our necessities. I love my parents though so I don't really mind helping them.

I do wish I was never born but my parents love me and tried to raise me the best they could wasting lots of money painfully wagecucking in a country that takes most of your income. This is also the reason why I don't want to end my life along with the fact that I'm a pussy. And yes, I do feel that I owe them something so I'm trying to get good education and a job where I can start giving back and support their shitty pensions. I most likely won't have kids and will either live alone or still with my parents so that saves me more money that I can return.
I'll end up like my 50 yo uncle.

Attached: 1537211361823.png (500x500, 10K)

>but you should also care for them in return.
what if they were awful parents?