Why don't chinese women breastfeed? Are their tits too small to provide enough milk?

Why don't chinese women breastfeed? Are their tits too small to provide enough milk?

Attached: 10594554-3x2-xlarge.jpg (795x530, 86K)

No they are subhumans.

Western propaganda.

>Breast size is a highly heritable trait. A twin study previously estimated the heritability of bra cup size to be 56%8. Several genome-wide association studies have also identified common genetic variants associated with breast size9,10. Asian women are typically less well-endowed11,12 than women of Caucasian ancestry.
This isn't propaganda, it's fact

>Are their tits too small to provide enough milk?
Yes. Despite what you might have heard women with small breasts just produce less milk.

I would never fall for yellowfever propaganda. I want daughters with huge tits so when they turn 18 I'll enjoy myself with them and not feel like they're fucking 8.

they think western babby formula will make their kids smart. man thats such a scam and people are making a killing off it

This is a shitpost right?

Attached: pepe concerned.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Here in Germany the gypsy mafia literally makes millions with stealing this shit (you can't get arrested for stealing minor shit like this) and selling it to chinese students, so they can send it to china.

They have nurses (who get commission or something) who visit pregnant mothers in hospitals and tell them that formula is much better than breastmilk. In reality, it's the opposite. There's even more money to be made after the government allowed tainted formula to be sold, now you can make a fortune bringing in western formula.

I forgot to say, it's also not really convenient to breastfeed in public in China. Although, it isn't exactly super easy in the west either.

Is that why they want it so bad? I always thought it was because their food standards are so low so you want baby formula from australia/nz so you don't poison your child with whatever factory chemicals the chinese government lets them put in their food to save a buck

>yeah what the fuck dude?

Based Alabamanon.

My wife breastfeeds, and she has some of the biggest tits I've ever seen

Does she breastfeed you?

You'll be surprised as to what more inexplicable shit chinks do

No I don't like the temperature of her warm milk. I've tried it though

Breast size has nothing to do with milk production.

Mexicans and blacks don't breastfeed either. White womem are obcessed with breastfeeding and don't wean their kids until they absolutely have to (2-3). They think their kids will end up with autism if they don't. My cousin's mom breastfed him until he was 7. Yes this is an exclusively white thing.

t. chestlet

How would you know how the majority of people of other races feed their children? I bet you haven't touch a single boob that wasn't your own in your lifetime, not even your mom's.

Used to work at a grocery store. In the US that shit gets stolen all the time so it gets sold at the front near the cigarettes. Always mexicans and blacks. Maybe 1 white trash white lady bought it.

>mexicans and blacks buy stolen stuff
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

here the chinese just wipe the shelves clean themselves. daigous. disgusting practice

Attached: DASH_4_8_M.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

>mfw you run into the risk of poisoning your child when you buy formula in China
How heartless would you have to be to sell poisonous shit to be fed to babies?

Welcome to capitalism.

More like welcome to China.

That's capitalism though

chinks still thinks putting headphone on their pregnant belly while classical music is playing would makes their baby smart.
i've seen this in a restaurant, they literally eats up anything western pop-pseudo-science site tells them

It's because they unironically believe that breasfeeding is something that only unsophisticated and poor peasants do. Breastfeeding is something that modern and successful woman is above of.

That's bullshit, especially since modern Western culture actually encourages natural breastfeeding.

quit buyin' all our fuckin milk formula and wafer biscuits and rice and shit!

they bring their whole family there to get past those "1 formula can per person" thing. it's disgraceful and I wish they'd leave us alone. happened when that fuckin chinese navy ship DOCKED IN OUR HARBOR as well.

Too bad feeding a baby formula denies one of the more overlooked and important things compared to breastfeeding - (harmless) bacteria that is there to build up babbys immune system.

For that matter todays (western) society is almost too clean even. Compare allergy, asthma etc. rates pre-WW2 and post-WW2 to today. How's ones immune system supposed to strenghten itself if it does not get exposed to allergenes?
There's notable difference in allergy rates between families in which one there is a dog and in one there is not.

breastfeeding is good for you
aside from the nutrients the childs saliva actually signals the state of their body so the breast actively adapts to their needs

that's the thing though. it's not supposed to be a complete drink for babies. that formulated stuff is for later on. but they give it to the babies anyway almost immediately which is very bad to do.

Everything about China is designed
to create maximum suffering

The reason they buy foreign milk powder is that the Chinese ones sold tainted powder which caused kidney stones and all sorts of other shit in babies. They still don't trust them years after the incident.

Attached: edae06fa-1df0-11e9-9b66-f8d7b487d426_image_hires_121042[1].jpg (1200x800, 842K)

That doesn't explain their over reliance on milk powders to begin with

no westerner even believes that shit. god help us all if chinks start defining the world's culture.

yeah some babies died or something so now they buy up all they can from other countries. don't know why they don't breastfeed, probably think formula is superior or can't be bothered. there's probably a big incentive to keep it like this as baby formula trade into china is probably lucrative. i don't think foreign companies would be allowed to set up and sell it to a chinese market so we get this instead.

>Western propaganda.

Attached: 1538444746326.png (230x219, 7K)

chinalism

what does it taste like?

>millions of shotas are being denied the proper milkies they deserve

Attached: ac38fac62d554cd5df4ccdcf5aef9628.jpg (236x259, 10K)

>That doesn't explain their over reliance on milk powders to begin with
You can't buy imported human breast milk, can you?

Why not just use the home grown stuff?