What's worse: Chinese or American tourists?

what's worse: Chinese or American tourists?

Attached: Capture.jpg (680x672, 76K)

British and Russians

Ch*nese

Attached: shit.jpg (900x462, 76K)

I legit could not figure out who was italian without expanding the thumbnail.

Attached: italy identitarians.jpg (1200x900, 339K)

hopefully they at least cooked that piggy

Americans used to be worse but now nobody has anymore money for children, so we’re becoming as polite and lifeless as Europeans or Koreans

Contrast this with the growing working class of China, people making enough money to travel to another country for the first time. The Chinese are what Americans used to be before 45 years of neoliberalism.

They dindu nuffin, Seal team six is gonna free them on their way back with my nigga A$ap.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST STAB OUR MAFIA BOSSES WHILE ON VACATION!!!

Attached: 1562374502568.gif (679x752, 671K)

never would've happened if he had a gun, vinny should've left the cannoli instead

Americans should be exterminated in a nuclear holocaust, they're a disease poisoning the planet with their degenerate ideologies and interventionism.

do you think they will hurt them now?

Attached: bur.png (586x433, 348K)

Is the blindfold necessary? Why is the italian criminal justice system so backwards?

YANKED

He deserves to be punished but genuinely your entire police and judiciary system is beyond fucked up even compared to ours

>yt boi restrained just with that shorts
hnnnggggnnn

how long until drumpfs starts demanding their release?

dont worry they will be out in 10 years

They're white. Trump only cares about "the black vote."

We don't those druggie degenerates back. Dispose of them inside of the prison somehow. I'm sure it can be done.

STOP FRAMING OUR YOUNG PEOPLE ITALY!!!

Attached: alex jones454.jpg (527x702, 111K)

Except that fugee that got rocked by asap deserved it

So how long is it going to take them to find the black man that actually committed this crime?

Attached: amanda knox.jpg (1024x759, 60K)

The policeman was a terrone though. They should be awarded honorary citizenship.

Is police that bad in italy?

German tourist. Arrogance is the worst trait for a tourist.

Fucking this

Stupid pieces of shit all come to my beach town wearing socks and sandals and have the weirdest look on their face, you can tell they’re european just by that look. Eyes wide open and glazed over with a flat, smile-free expression. They act like the biggest dickheads and they dig up the fucking beaches. Their whole family unit stands about 3cm from one another at all times and they waddle around together like penguins

Fuck krauts

Why the hostility, I bet they're some cuties though

British

Sounds like how New Englanders act when they go to Florida; except the digging of holes.

We are your ancestors, show some respect

>to find the black man that actually committed this crime?
the suspect has been found in sweden

Attached: asap-rocky5.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

wrong, the germans mostly mind their own business
they are examplary tourists compared to anyone else

>The two defendants immediately engaged with the police even though they identified themselves as Carabinieri, according to the Carabinieri. Elder is accused of stabbing Cerciello Rega, producing eight stab wounds that killed him, while the other American, Natale Hjorth, allegedly pummeled the other officer with his bare hands.

wtf how can and 18 and a 19 year old absolutely fuck up two police officers lmao

most join the police only as a form of welfare

>wtf how can and 18 and a 19 year old absolutely fuck up two police officers lmao
why it should be an hard thing to do? they are 2 adult males vs other 2 adult males

police training? Look at the pics of the dudes, they are 2 skinny lanky twinks. Idk about Italy but the police here is in shape and ready to fuck you up

>police training?
they teach how to deflect blades using your abs in portugal? besides who starts the fight always has a massive advantage

For some reason it's only ever American girls that come here. Send more cute young men

Cops usually wear body armor with steel plates over the chest and abdomen. How did the knife get through the cop's body armor?

Attached: level-iv[1].jpg (1000x1000, 326K)

We just shoot in America

Shut your ugly Mutt mouth

they were in plainclothes
yeah, now i understand why

DINDUNUFFIN FREE MA NIGGA A$AP THEN MA WHITE NIGGAS IN SHITALY

british

Attached: 1533091152547.png (636x617, 478K)

Based

>my murican dindu nuffin. they are gud boi

Young Portuguese police officers are chads not gonna lie, I've been stopped by police many times for smoking weed and I'll tell you those guys are fucking jacked, although the uniform does make them look more jacked than they really are I've seen undercovers and they were pretty jacked regardless.

>dont trust my flag

ruskies should have wiped them all out when they had the chance

Attached: beach germans.jpg (640x468, 59K)

Both are Americans