Why are there so many racists on Jow Forums? you should be ashamed of yourselves

why are there so many racists on Jow Forums? you should be ashamed of yourselves

Attached: 1563634498755.png (894x773, 48K)

>ashamed of hating disgusting wh*tes
Jow Forums is a BLACK board

good bait, there really aren't many here. Most race related threads are self-hating and x race gfless threads

Attached: 1562211200504.jpg (640x489, 54K)

kill yourself nazi

Have sex

There are not enough racists on Jow Forums. There's even people who get offended by racism, blows my mind.

Nah
We are more xenophobic tho

First day on Jow Forums, huh buddy? This place clearly isn’t for you, Reddit is far more suited for your sensibilities. Whining about the casual racism on this site is the easiest way to spot a newfaggot

incel nazis like you never will

>First day on Jow Forums, huh buddy?

Attached: d2d.jpg (501x697, 104K)

50% of Jow Forums larps as shitskins and the other 50% larps as whites

none of the racism here is real because none of the posters are actually being serious

I just assume it is children or men with mind’s of children

Like clockwork

Attached: 1544038606136.png (401x367, 9K)

The more with shit post with each other the more we disdain we have for one another.

Attached: 1563657245530.png (584x575, 242K)

copypasta?

How could I racist?

I'm fucking black with a white gf. The epitome of what racists hate. Can't handle that "their" white women might prefer us black man

t. chubby chaser who has never been to Africa

Out of all women you choose a white one? Clearly racist, dumbass

Attached: e13yxx0rj1731__01.jpg (749x693, 71K)

racism always stems from insecurity
especially the anti-black hate though
a bunch of small-dick dudes pissed off that their wife could easily be cucked by a big penis black guy

The sad thing is, I can’t say with certainty whether this is a larp or not. I think everyone posting under western flags is a brown or black person(would explain Jow Forums‘s current state). I genuinely think I’m the only white man here

>t. chubby chaser who has never been to Africa
Seething incel racist detected. We Africans have been part of France for over 400 years and most Frenchman accept African French as their brothers.

I have relatives in Paris and Lyon and they never experience discrimination.

They make me rock hard. It's in my blood, can't fight it

This so much

The sad thing is this post. You whites caused the demise of hundreds of millions of people in the world

Whites subverted cultures and countries for their own benefit

Whites gave the Jewish people land that previously belonged to another group

But now whites are reaping the consequences of their action. Just 75 years ago, you could've gotten hanged for BLACKING a white woman. Now there's videos all over the internet of Blacks and arabs fucking and impregnating white women. It's over for them, God is finally punishing them. Rejoice

Cuck fetichist post, probably an American.
Nice lies. I know a few Africans who went to France and they all said it was a very racist country, made me proud.

German poster is a white boy farming (you)s

>TheWarsaw Confederation, signed on 28 January 1573 by the Polish national assembly (sejm konwokacyjny) inWarsaw, was the first European act grantingreligious freedoms.
If only Polaks were this based today, fuck you soviet union and nazis

Attached: Konfederacja_Warszawska.jpg (1280x873, 246K)

(You)
(You)
Have a couple of (You)s, pröksikraut

Attached: 1563938014364.png (458x485, 253K)

Incel racist freak

Attached: 1557254304103.jpg (1000x941, 218K)

GTFO Japan, you fucking Amerimutt soldier.

ALWAYS IGNORE TURDLOVERS
ALWAYS

Less incel than you Thomas