Russian man in UK thoughts?

Russian man in UK thoughts?

Attached: 8923fede.webm (854x480, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvira_Nabiullina
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are slavs so obsessed with Great Britian?

No culture

Ohhhh noooo, there are non-wh*Te people there!!! Nooo it can't be, better start faking moral outrage right here and right now!!!!

They care about the general state of the world. Many far reaching travelers I know of are Russian.

I honestly don't get the point of this video

Slav is in a joyful state, due to the fact he's seeing different species of humans the first time.

OP is a retard, but you shitted up your island quite a lot in last ~30 years

In what way?

Russians love to focus on western countries' problems while ignoring the fact that their own nation is in a much worse state

Attached: 1439135469730.png (935x389, 22K)

All I see are native Brits.

>the battle of Hastings was won for this

Attached: jej.jpg (510x427, 60K)

Russia still has fucking tribes in its country.

Very similar culturally

In fact, moscow on holidays looks just like that video. Don't tell anyone

it's full of nonwhites, there's a massive and growing wealth gap, many cities are dilapidated, failing institutions, dysfunctional democracy

>source asiarussia.ru

Attached: 45.jpg (625x415, 423K)

the most quintessentially british video ever

He is a Russian muslim (40% of russian population) who is happy to see his brothers in britain.

>it's full of nonwhites
Why is this a problem?

because Europe the homeland of Europeans and we have an infallible right not to be displaced in our own countries

Nonwhites are misearble and have higher rates of suicide in white environments
Racism is not a joke

>source asiarussia.ru

Attached: 194.png (189x200, 87K)

Look at these kids staring at the dude like some sort of an alien. Probably one of the few times seeing a white man irl.

But we all come from Africa anyway, besides humans are the same it doesn't matter how much of a certain chemical you have in your skin

This isn't true, they enjoy their life in the UK

And? Better leave them be than try civilizing them like you guys did in Canada, the US and wherever. Say hello to firewater and domestic violence.

>But we all come from Africa
nice meme

>we have an infallible right
No you don't.

So? These tribes are natives, you can't simly compare them with foreign(at least how it used to be lul) pakis.

>nice meme
Not an argument, and you still haven't explained why having a few brown people is a problems

>But we all come from Africa anyway

Oh nononono. He unironically believes the memes.

>This isn't true, they enjoy their life in the UK

Funny how they enjoy their lives in UK but not their home countries. And you still think all people are the same?

magyar cigany

Yes, it's almost as if their home countries have been destroyed by WESTERN countries, they have every right to live here

>Funny how they enjoy their lives in UK but not their home countries.
Yeah man, it's almost as if there are countless external factors that have played a major role in destabilizing and impoverishing their homelands.

You took your own memes too far, Hun.

Attached: Moscow vs Norway.jpg (2288x2889, 3.72M)

>been destroyed by WESTERN
Must've missed that part where england, france, germany and the rest went to whatever middle-eastern/african shithole these cunts originate from and bombed it to high heaven. I know I should've renewed my cable subscription.

Daily reminder that Russia has the largest amount of muslims in Europe, percentually.

Russia has a much higher percentage of Muslims then the UK though.

Also sorry about the Britcuck in this thread.

Ok whatever

Attached: SGAAAgGSDuA-1920.jpg (1280x851, 323K)

Central Bank governor of Russia is Muslim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvira_Nabiullina

Based saviors of Europe.

Attached: 281730-INNERRESIZED600-600-19420894_1567997016552965_7656566436714599388_n1.jpg (600x449, 98K)

Attached: 32a357bb.jpg (800x532, 229K)

Lets take a look at Europe after two world wars. Countries in ruins, entire cities turned to rubble. In just a few decades Europe rebuilds itself and comes back on top as leading economical power and living standards in the world.

Because they span half the globe and want even more territory? The only thing Russia seems to be missing is an oblast made entirely out of black people. They seem to have one for every other group.

>then
Bruh, you're incapable of speaking your own fucking language. Why do you think that you have the mental capacity to discuss politics, let alone apologize for your countrymen's opinions as if you represent them in any way?

Is that a stadium behind the mosque?

Looks depressing.

Yes, and refugees fled from Europe to other countries and are accepted, now it's our turn to help others

Apparently. Why?

>then

Not my first language you twat.
Oh no i made a simple mistake.

>Not a native Brit
>Shilling for "Britain's for Brutons"

first three posts most fucking retarded posts

marshall plan

>Look at these kids staring at the dude like some sort of an alien. Probably one of the few times seeing a white man irl.
It's because he's walking with a selfie stick like an idiot.

We're not suprised, considering your flag lmao.

Navalny supporters don't represent Moscow

Take a look at people praying near a Mosque

Attached: 1562973868475.jpg (598x448, 33K)

I thought at first it was part of the mosque complex and was wondering what purpose it would serve. It seems weird being so close. Doesn't noise from football games interfere with their prayer/rituals.

>Not my first language
Cringe diaspoo Jow Forumstard

I'm the cuck? You're not even a native Brit at least I am. Go back to your own country if you hate it here

Umm, no. Most of europeans stayed to rebuild their countries and not be parasites in a foreign one. Plus the ones that actually fled quickly integrated into the working class and started contributing to the host counry. Not forming no-go zones resembling the places they left from.

>It seems weird being so close.
So, an appartment block ten meters aways from it didn't confound you?

based God

still devised AND executed by westerners.

At least our cities are segregated

Just nuke yourself already. It's ogre

Attached: 1564131721066.jpg (683x1024, 145K)

It's not difficult to recover when you've been benefiting from colonialism and various other forms of imperialism for centuries which allowed you to amas wealth and develop your country to the point where losing 30% of your industry plants does not necessarily mean your country will remain in shambles. Not to mention shit like the Marshall plan, Europe Recovery Program, whose role might really be overstated but it contributed nonetheless. The only truly impressive recovery happened in Eastern Europe.

The apartment bloc isn't that strange. We used to be commies too, remember? They moved the church in pic related behind the bloc on rails. A bloc doesn't have hundreds of people going there and making noise like a football/handball/whatever game does.

Attached: AE_bis-Sf-Ioan-Nou_intre-blocuri[1].jpg (768x1024, 101K)

Woah non whites . I'm swapping the UK for poor aids ridden Russia now!

Just banter
On a side note, Russia is actually neither poor nor AIDS is higher than 1%

Because non-whites are the main source of crime. They bring their regressive religion and relic of the tribal system into modern society.

>Russia is actually neither poor nor AIDS is higher than 1%

Attached: 1507903276422.jpg (221x250, 11K)

we like to visit arabian countries
it revokes memories from good old times

Russia has more non-whites than Britain too

Attached: Europeans.png (1000x880, 223K)

>2014
Why are you such retard, ahmet?

>whites
>non-whites

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Nice cherrypicking lol

>Russia has more non-whites than Britain too

Greece
99.3 white

Cope.

Turkey has more whites than deutschistan.

look at sourse
you are so easy to manipulate

>pictures of people in multimillion people city during Muslim holiday in front the main of one of four mosques in the city
>meanwhile London has like 300 mosques
Ok lol

Russia is the most expansive country in the world though and most of it is in Asia. No shit they have native non-whites.
That's nit the same as the niggers the West imports

This country is fucked tbqh

All of Western Europe is.

>itt: wypipo at each others throats over who has more brown people
lmao this is why you're being replaced

>Navalny supporters don't represent Moscow
>this group of people inside a fucking mosque does though
This is your brain on retardation

LMAO

Looks like Moscow

Ah Russian, so that's why nobody is trying to pick a fight with him. If he were a true Anglo the minorities would have smelled his weakness and harassed him.

t. never been to Moscow

Imagine thinking the only difference to appear between populations after thousands of years of geographic isolation is skin colour.

Too clean to be Moscow but same people yes.

Moscow was cery clean when I visited
And don't fall for the memes. The vast majority of people are white, unlike in London

Then gtfo their lands if they're native to this area

>moscow is very clean

Attached: 1561399065409.jpg (900x500, 268K)

This happens with eastern euros desu, darkies mistake them for guilt-ridden westerners and quickly regret it

'No'

Attached: 1556282483437.jpg (289x174, 7K)

Nice Jow Forums-tier collage, mutt. But I don't really see your point. Looks pretty clean to me. Also what said
The pic was taken in front of a mosque on Eid. You're delusional if you think Moscow is anything like that.
I barely saw any brown people there unlike in London.