Foreign languages spoken by American presidents

>foreign languages spoken by American presidents

What the fuck happened?

Attached: us presidents languages.jpg (843x609, 165K)

based Bush, he was such a cowboy

>fluent in greek and latin
doubt lmao

The voting base changed.

English should be partial for Bush

What about Trump?

>greek and latin
what the heck does that even mean? Modern or ancient greek? Classical or ecclesiastical latin?
Also, wtf I Love Jefferson, Adams and Roosevelt now

why would Jefferson speak spanish?

trump speaks all languages since almost every countries heard him being a retard.

It's ancient Greek and classical Latin obviously. Those were mandatory in the 19th century for lawyers and pretty much any well-educated man.

He speaks most of the romance languages so maybe he realised it was easier. Also, at the earlier stages of the USA we were neighbours and even allies during their independence

Jefferson didn't speak Spanish nor Italian fluently

More like GLORMPF (but seriously tho)

What languages do you speak Jow Forums?
I speak fluent Dutch, English and German and I partially know French, Latin and Ancient-Greek

Overstated.

I doubt more about the partial Indonesian for Obama. Knowing how to say hello in Indonesia doesn't make you speak partial Indonesian.

>Buttigieg taught himself to speak a measure of Norwegian and has some knowledge of Spanish, Italian, Maltese, Arabic, Dari Persian, and French in addition to his native English.
Norwegian is the new Latin

Attached: Pete-Buttigieg-Candidates-FINAL.jpg (1280x960, 223K)

obama spoke spanish

>Fluent : Hebrew

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

he lived in Indonesia for three years, his step-father is Indonesian

He can't speak indonesian. He gave a speech here a couple of years ago and his indonesian only consists of saying "I like [indonesian food]".

Isn't your guys' Hebrew a reconstruction of the ancient language though? It wouldn't have existed when Jefferson was alive, right?

Biblical Hebrew is very similar to modern Hebrew but sentence structure is a bit different usually and some words were modernized.

What do you know about this, Goldstein? Was he one of your agents?

(((James Madison)))

Based Jefferson