Fug didn't even make top 20

Fug didn't even make top 20.

Attached: Innovative cunts.png (602x1190, 77K)

Is that surprising?
The only thing we've invented that isn't meme tier is wifi.

>didn't even make top 5
finland is over

Attached: 1547761202234.jpg (570x400, 20K)

and the powerboard

You guys can rack up a mean shit post .

>china is on the list
yeah real innovative in their technology espionage techniques

Attached: big grin.png (327x316, 211K)

>Most Innovative Countries
More like The Good Goy Index™

>yeah real innovative in their technology espionage techniques
China produces more things than the United States of America. Even if most of it is copying they still have more process innovations than you lot.

>t. enjoys technology created in foreign countries

If your country isn't in the top 10 it's not a real country

they produce more things than us because their labor is cheap, it has nothing to do with their amazing efficiency or breakthroughs.

>another meaningless chart based on completely arbitrary metrics made to stroke WASP ego while Jamal is impregnating their women

Attached: anon.jpg (500x510, 182K)

>their labor is cheap
It isn't. India, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan, most of LatAm and all of Africa have lower wages than China. They're definitely doing something better.

NUMBER 5 NUMBER 5 NANANANANANA

Do you understand that manufacturing infrastructure isn't developed overnight? Even if we wanted to go back to producing everything we couldn't for a while because we have let our old factories shut down.

Yes I fully understand that and manufacturing infrastructure also includes supporting services, population, etc
Nothing can match China in those regards

exactly and China was 4th world tier when they signed up for the WTO. Give china another 30 years and they'll be offshoring too to somewhere else in SEA. The main reason why we invested there in the first place though is because the wages are very low

>the wages are low
Once again that's just a blatant lie. China was a combination of low wages and retardedly high productivity. There were always cheaper countries but those didn't have the capacity to pull themselves out of the stone age.
Nowadays regions like Shenzen have an almost monopoly on electronic manufacturing simply because of the absurd amounts of suppliers and talents clustered together. The idea you can just replace this for $50 per month less elsewhere is absurd.

mad americuck detected.
stay mad

Attached: chink botes.jpg (850x637, 344K)

At least you beat us, no doubt by bowling underarm again.

watch the wages rise in the coming decades and factories will start leaving china for elsewhere. Russians and Brazilians still have a higher gdp per capita than China

This has been said for a while and most likely the fridge magnet factories will leave one day but the bulk of the industry and in particular the more valuable ones can easily afford to stay in China until their wages are doubled.
China has been the sole world's production country for 40 years now and yet nobody else has managed to set up a comparable system so far.

wtf? how can denmark be above us?

we invented product key activation. so on behalf of Australia I would like to issue a full apology to everyone affected.

>why hasn't anything changed if wages in china are still lower than Russia and Brazil

Attached: brainlet 2.png (250x202, 7K)

I don't understand these lists, I can't remember the last thing this country invented

You fucking bastards

>lets ignore there's a country with 1 billion inhabitants with only 1/5th the wage of China who have been opened to the west for decades now with strong historical and cultural ties yet no industry to speak of

you have the Large Hadron Collider and CERN which is pretty neat
India is too corrupt

Green energy and biotech
I wonder what it is Sweden does

Those little cheese triangles with the cow on them