I paid 6500 yens (about 60€) to go to a semi high end sushi restaurants

I paid 6500 yens (about 60€) to go to a semi high end sushi restaurants

You do not pick what you eat, the cook just hands out food to you. At first it was just single pieces of sushis, they were quite good desu, but then it went to shit. Nigga started giving me weird octopus stuff, shellfish, sea mushrooms, clamps vaginas, weird spicy vegetables, even the water had a fish after taste

So yeah for that price I got like 6 sushis and 6 vomit inducing stuff, next time I'll stick to the rotating sushi delivery shop

Attached: images[1].jpg (275x183, 6K)

nice blog.

my bad

>Why yes, I paid 6500 yens to almost vomit twice during my lunch at a sushi resturant, how could you tell ?

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ[1].jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

It always amazed me how some nations can eat raw fish products from the sea when they are usually full of living parasites despite the fish being long dead.

Do japs really?

Attached: 1561512490257.jpg (700x1050, 81K)

>t.amerimutt
Nothing wrong with raw octopus and clams. I ate that too in Japan

I'm going to post a few pictures thanks to other customers

That is : disgusting, revolting

Attached: 4knd7wv6jeu11[1].jpg (3264x2448, 817K)

that stuff on the top right : I tried VERY HARD not to puke

Attached: ZDmnzxotAOLZL43EqPlLGwDo3Z1xLND4czhLeiD-1QVnVEiIqNivNACccK5okxD3q_njMwEwN1cDWobSRsx1rBnk96W7a-ACADaW (640x480, 323K)

What is that? Sea urchin? Don't judge a book based by its cover. Oysters don't look appealing at first sight but are still delicious

>sea urchin
>disgusting
had better go back to your home and eat taco bell

>single bite raw fish and mystery bits
You should've known better, but at least you learned your lesson now

anglos really are kids when it comes to food, if they don't eat soft manufactured shit they are lost

That sounds nice. I can't into nip so I just ordered the pictures. The nip sitting next to me shyly and cutely tried helping but I said daijoubu. Getting everything is nothing but positives.

Looks like great quality to me. The problem is you. You still have the taste of a child. Go back to mcdonalds if you can't even enjoy food

>filthy gajin how dare you say this about Japanese food cooked over a billion times with thousands years of culture aku guwasai!^^

>getting vomit-reflexes from softer food texture
thats literally the taste of a child.

Japanese cuisine is absolute meme shit

only these """sophisticated""" foods are meme
countrymen enjoy eating these

Stay in yo hood and eat pickled eggs

T: sopa de snake

This. An adult shouldn't feel bothered by any texture. That's a thing only children do

One of the more pathetic hiveminds out there

It wasn't the texture, it was the taste. It tasted like rotten liver from the depth of the ocean

AAHAHAHAH they gave me a fucking pickled tomato

>russian satellite state 04595848348 speaking yeah its hivemind xd

you got like 40% of my phone number

Attached: 1428746480443.jpg (499x499, 44K)

sea urchin is the nastiest shit I've ever ate., and my people actually cook them as well.

>loool I didn't reply directly to him, such a troll haha
Shit-tier "banter", too, the fish parasites are having an effect

Nice one Takeshi

Attached: F1243C3F-BBCD-498C-8AAA-73106F762B76.jpg (480x640, 26K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULDNT YOU REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (199x253, 9K)

dylan?

based

>eating fish in 2019
enjoy becoming gay, you or your children, because of all the mercury and chemicals from indian and chinese factories

t.person that does like fish but only eats it very rarely because of this

Attached: DzCzNx0WsAAFGow.jpg (750x725, 60K)

Of course you're a ledditurd, fits in with the whole muh haute cuisine shittery. This just keeps getting more and more pathetic

>Of course you're a ledditurd, fits in with the whole muh haute cuisine shittery. This just keeps getting more and more pathetic

Attached: soy2.png (231x218, 9K)

peinlich

kannst jetzt aufhören

don't worry boys, you're minors who dislike sea urchin like me yet it's well preferred among people.

What bothered me is that i couldn't just throw the food i found disgusting because the cook was right in frong of me, so I felt i needed to eat it all and say arigato gosaimasu it was delicious to him at the end

I went to a Konbini and bought a lot of sweet stuff to remove that rotting feeling in my mouth and stomach after that

I only eat Korean ;3

Attached: 2e8f686c3ee43cd2dcf823b4ae7a3c45.jpg (1200x1800, 181K)

the only good japanese dishes are
coco ichibanya curry
yoshinoya gyudon
7-11 yakisoba pan
7-11 tuna mayo onigiri
ebi fry
seiyu korokke
unadon

that is the official list
the rest of japanese food sucks
especially miso soup

I can't even name one good taiwanese food tho

you can be here in 3h
i will be waiting for you

Then how come Japs live longer and healthier than Europeans?

DIE AMERICAN

Lmao

cocoichi is mediocre

You're from Czechia, of course the sea product you get is long dead you landlocked bastard.

I've always wanted to try this, but I know I could be quite picky with food so I just stick to the conveyor belt sushi ones

Sushi is a fucking joke. Raw fish is not cuisine

>asian cooking
You sowed the wind, user.

>and bought a lot of sweet stuff to remove that rotting feeling in my mouth and stomach after that
do americans really?

You mean unless they commit suicide?

The more fresh fish the bigger chance its parasites burried in the flesh are still alive!

Attached: 10.png (631x469, 705K)

I mean it's not really his fault for finding that food repulsive. If you had lived all your life eating pizza and doritos then suddenly subjected yourself to some fermented fish shit you'd react the same way.

You can smell the American even without the flag.

now this is a thread

whiteoid be like bro this vegetable too spicy

What do people eat in Taiwan

Hot dog

this, fuck off no one cares.

>raw

kek, based

they only give this shit to the gaijin for the laughs

that's an ugly girl

Attached: 1557719322152.jpg (470x470, 31K)

absolutely based

>yet it's well preferred among people
j*ps are not people