North Italians be like: "we have a better economy because we have a slightly higher percentage of blond people"

>north Italians be like: "we have a better economy because we have a slightly higher percentage of blond people"

Pic is railways

Attached: IMG_20190728_132636.jpg (750x746, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pletthistory.org/talks/the-glory-and-demise-of-the-kingdom-of-the-two-sicilies/
youtu.be/c1h5Lmu7nRg
youtube.com/watch?v=geTIuiraDyI
youtu.be/FdLig5mFTqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using a meme pic instead of an actual railroad map
>forgetting that most of the south is mountains and woodlands with no people in them except for the main cities

Attached: RETE_AV-GEN-2019.gif (2307x3210, 276K)

>literally so blind he doesn't see his map is showing the same exact thing
typical ambr*gino IQ

money spent on the south is always wasted

>North Italian: "the south is depopulated (people migrate to the north) and they have very little industry"
>South Italian: "ok then let's invest in it to boost the economy"
>North Italian: "Noooo the south is poor so it is a waste to spend money on them"
>South Italian: "ok"
>2 minutes later
>"North Italian: "Wow the south is so poor, disgusting"
>"South Italian": "ok then let's invest in it to boost the economy"
>"North Italian: "Nooooooo"

Attached: 1559754916783.png (960x720, 583K)

Shut up vergin

how about you suck my dick instead

>south italians be like: "ooga booga"

Literally no-one outoside this autistic board or autistic forums as The Apricity

>North Italian: "the south is incredibly corrupted, we shouldn't spend money there, their politicians suck and their entrepreneurs are all mafiosi"
>South Italian: "well, in the last 20 years corruption and money embezzlment scandals involving banks, entrepreneurs and corrupted politicians have all happened in north italy, and involved north italian people
>North Italian: "Yes but when we steal it's ok because we're richer! Shut up mafia boy!!!"
>South Italian: "ok so why shouldn't we spend money in the south, when it's clear you're no different than us?"
>North italian: "Because you're a lazy terrone! Fuck you!"
>South Italian: "what abou.."
>North Italian: "SHUT UP! NON-WHITE! YOU'RE NOT WHITE! TERRONE! TERRONE! TERRONE"

>typical ambr*gino IQ
Ma ancora? Ma quanto devi essere ritardato per ridurre a ''Muh Milano'' 33 milioni di persone ahahahaha

How many years would it need to build infrastructures in the the Souf?
>>north Italians be like: "we have a better economy because we have a slightly higher percentage of blond people"
No one says this
This

All Italian posters are girls

Wasn't South Italy far more rich, industrialized and developed than the north when it was the Kingdom of Two Sicilies? For some reason, the reunification fucked them up.

>North Italian: "south italian students outperform north italian ones! Clearly it's because south italian teachers allow them all to cheat and are too forgiving!"
>South Italian: "but most teachers in north italy are south italians, so that makes no sense. If it's an ethics problem it would show up in north italy too"
>North Italian: "Fuck you! Actually, we should forbid south italian teachers from teaching in north italy! It's not fair! They take wages that belong to the pure negroid-arabian-padanian race! WE PAY MORE TAXES THAN YOU, WE DESERVE MORE GIBS"
>South Italian: "ok but what about the millions of italian students that study in north italy, pay rent there and pay taxes there, and bring billions of euros every year? What about all the south italians that work in north italy? Should there taxes also go to south italy instead? Wouldn't it makes sense at that point?"
>North Italian: "NOOOOO WHEN GOOD FOR US, WE RECEIVE, WHEN BAD FOR US, WE IGNORE AND DO NOT GIB!
>south Italian: "please north-user calm down, let's be rationa-"
>North Italian: "TERRONE! POOR! TERRONE! NON-WHITE! TERRONNEEEEEEEEE"

>Ambrogino Cadreghino can't even speak English
pathetic

Southern Italians are real Italians. North Italians are Celtic-Germanic squatters.

>For some reason
The first thing the Northern barbarian hordes did was plunder the banks and gold reserves of Naples. 2 Sicilies was the richest country in southern Europe before that.

Northern Italy has always been one of the richest areas in Europe.

>Celtic-Germanic
They fucking wish. They are literally the italian version of amerimutts. The whitest north-italians in 2019 are descendants of south italians

Attached: Italy,_foreign_residents_as_a_percentage_of_the_total_population,_2011.svg.png (1920x2265, 374K)

The Rothschild had their bank in Naples before unification (the other ones being the other most prosperous capitals in Europe).
After unification they left Naples immediately. Obvious that they have insider knowledge and knew the future plans for the systematic impoverishment of the region.

Why should they invest in you? They are the first worlders. *They* conquered *you*. Why would they give a fuck?

Maybe I was wrong, but Southern Italy started to industrialize first I believe. They even built the first railway in Italy.

Attached: Italy_400bC_en.svg.png (800x953, 158K)

Celtic maybe, Germanics no

>their only italian bank was in naples

their wealth is literally based on systematic exploitation of qualified cheaper labour and the sale to an underdeveloped consumerist zone, all represented by south italy and south italians.
Remember the Beld and Road Initiative by China? How the world was shocked that we would get into that? Well italy is a fucking boot, and the boats will come from the south mediterranean. Guess in which port they will bring goods after crossing the entire fucking peninsula? North Italian ones.
This is just an example of how they fuck over south italy and have the courage to tell us "pick yourself up from your bootstraps"

is this the ambr*gio hate thread? count me in

both are subhumans except venezia

Well you had the Lombards and Goths for quite a while

after unification, the central government took apart and then moved all the industries to North Italy (they said "because it's closer to France and Germany, easier to move them abroad afterwards". Then they put forward taxes that would destroy the local industries.

You're not wrong. Two Sicilies did a lot of "first X in Italy".
pletthistory.org/talks/the-glory-and-demise-of-the-kingdom-of-the-two-sicilies/

sorry but veneti are literelly the terroni of the north

that's not how you spell firenze

Venetians are worse than Neapolitans and Jews combined. They are a menace to humanity.

based
youtu.be/c1h5Lmu7nRg

I don't really know, but Northern Italy has famously always been quite rich, dense and rivalrous.

Ambrogio be like: hurr durr terroni aren't Itali-
>President is Sicilian
>PM is Apulian
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AHHAHAHHAHHAHA

ISTRA JE ITALIJA

Dont you have a nationalist movement to threaten your northies with?

yea and they are both sucking salvini's cock

Attached: 1547711701524.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

venetians are croats tho

is this the terroni butthurt thread?

exactly

where does the majority of the albanians live?

Fact: terroni loves living in the north
wrong, the north east was as poorer than parts of south before the unification and until fascism

Attached: 928r93.png (1214x654, 787K)

Our "nationalist" party (i.e. Salvini) is literally the north secessionist one, that re-branded in 2014 as a nationalist one. But guess what? All their politburo is still secessionist and now they want to enact laws to further divide the country. But it's even worse because they want laws where the south is kept as their economic colony, but in practice is considered a different country and is even more strangled and incapacitated to react.

t.ambrogino cadreghino

That's sad. I really like Italy, north and south, but I have a preference for the tip of the boot.

jails

croats are noticeably better than the eternal lagunar jew

rude

CESANO
E
S
A
N
O

Probably Apulia due to geographical vicinity.

Calabria? why?

Venetians are subhumans, retard. Venice is a garbage dump.

If they were Germanics they would atleast cluster with Austrians, they don't. Only Spaniards and Southern French.

I meant all the south, not only Calabria, sorry. My grandmother was from Potenza so I would like to visit some day.

Who cares

Attached: albanians_per_region.png (777x743, 155K)

>Potenza
nothing to see there sadly. Possiblyhe most anonymous province in italy

If we were in your situation we would just ask for independence to be quite honest. Once you are independent you can become a tax heaven and fuck them in the ass slowly and painfully. Either way, we were able to cuck our northies cuz they are too divided and weak , yours are too united.

Basilicata is an obscure meme for most Italians, we don't actually know what goes on there.

Basilicata is the only good southern region

lol
It's Sicily then

My favorite part of Italy has always been Sardinia

They do somewhat. But the difference between north and south is exaggerated by northern incels

Attached: haplomap-5feb15-low.jpg (4334x2987, 937K)

extremely redpilled post

i see they chose the best parts of the country

Yeah south italians are starting to wake up to this. The only problem is that north italians hold the reins of power and would most likely dictate rules that favour them during the separation. Our central government is weak, and it's money that counts, and north italians have more of it.
If it goes on like this I will also become a south italian separatist, literally the only way. I wonder how northies will survive, not having anyone to blamed their inadequacies for.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1690_2456.jpg (2000x1213, 726K)

>17
>pale eoliche

cringe

Why

beautiful but unlivable place
youtube.com/watch?v=geTIuiraDyI

>terronia becomes independent
>they don't have neither industry nor money for imports, oil, healthcare etc.

sounds like a good plan

Attached: C44gkzoXUAAUczC.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

>unlivable place
4 u

they will kidnap, cut your ear and send it to your relatives for a ransom

we haven't been doing that for 40 years, sadly.

They re negroes on average

they will get all the german- euromoney like poland

like greece :^D

>north italian companies actually have to pay taxes in the south
>they have to pay customs to sell their products in south italy, making them not competitive anymore
>South Italy automatically exists the EU and becomes part of the anglo-zionist block against the EU
>North Italy stays in the EU and keeps getting raped by Germany until they have to migrate en masse to countries like Serbia and Slovenia

Attached: 1559754104373.jpg (354x286, 25K)

> I love eating putrid cheese with living maggots!
why am I not surprised by the flag?

Fuck me I want

we have the lowest crime rates in Italy for most crimes, continentals are corrupt mafiosi and thieves prone to chimpouts, hence the real niggers of Italy.

cheese with maggots is actually delicious, only women would disagree

>this is what terroncels actually believe

Attached: 1533585622150.jpg (662x926, 192K)

I forgot:
>most of the italian public debt remains north italian because they represent a higher part of the economy and created most of it
>south italy puts up a wall and keeps the north-italian shitskins at bay
>the wall has a door, we let all the refugees that reach our shores more to north italy as a quarantine zone
>north italy can't do anything because still in the EU and EU regulations say they have to suck the bbc
>south italy develops its ports
>north italian ones go into decay
I could go on forever. Enjoy getting cucked lmao

Attached: 1558141966302.jpg (888x894, 68K)

>t-this can't be happening, I'm in charge here
t.increasingly nervous ambrogino cadreghino

Attached: 1559562924756.jpg (473x311, 30K)

you forgot:

>then I wake up all sweaty in mom's basement

When is the Lega Sud happening?

soon

Attached: vinoveneto.jpg (678x960, 110K)

Also:
>most of the italian army is comprised of south italian
>right after independence we invade north italy and make it our bitch, forcing them to pay us 10x the taxes they paid while we were a unified country

Attached: 1559667162865.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

I'm edging to this so bad

They are Germanic their blood is dilluted a bit by celtic and etruscan blood but they are mainly Celto-Germanic

ah yes

Attached: dsd.png (338x916, 214K)

>wikipedia map
literally mutt-tier

Average northern italian

Attached: IN_Riccardo_Pagan.jpg (810x540, 27K)

zitto Sergio

youtu.be/FdLig5mFTqg

>arguing about who's whiter
cringe