Is there something with protestantism and success?

Is there something with protestantism and success?

Attached: map_img_822381_1495491091.jpg (920x549, 95K)

i think what you are looking for is germanic

>Netherlands
>Canada
>Catholic
what????

Nigeria and Eritrea are majority christian

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (230x349, 15K)

>Balts

>Green christianity
>Blue islam
who the fuck made this

>Austria
>Liechtenstein
>Southern Germany
>Monaco
>Luxembourg
>Quebec
>Catholic Swiss Cantons
>San Marino
>Ireland
>Dutch Catholics
>Flanders

>ghana
>success

>South Africa
>Malawi
>Papua New Guinea
>Ghana
>Guyana
>Surinam
>Detroit
>Down Town Chicago
>Alabama
>Swazilandia
>Jamaica

Actually NRW is the richest part of Germany, not even Southern Germany.

Bavaria is nothing without the gibmes from NRW and the cultural superiority of Eastern Germany (fuck bav*rian bratwurst, thüringer bratwurst is the best)

probably by being a such heretic religion they could completely fuck up every religious belief and enhance technology and science

There's a big difference between Lutheran, Anglican, Calvinist Christianity etc. The only common thing is that they broke away from the Roman pontificate.

Calvinism is another beast entirely from the Lutheran and Anglican churches.

Don't listen to this braindead subhuman right here Bavaria and BaWü are the by far richest parts in Germany. NRW is a failed state filled with white trash germans and niggers

bavaria and bawü are neither the richest by gdp nor by gdp per capita

Tell me more

Cope harder faggot

no, it's you who's coping because you know it's true

embarrassing

>Dutch c*tholics

Attached: Maaskantje.jpg (694x390, 135K)

kek

>t. NRW cuck
lmao pathetic

I'm neither from NRW nor from Bavaria.

That's what allows me to look at the situation objectively and say that you should kill yourself.

on wikipedia says that Catholisism is a little bit bigger than protestantism on germany nowadays.

Kek , even germans reject that protestantims now.

>Germany has a similar amount of Catholics, Lutherans, and Irreligious
>But Catholicism wins out by a few percentage points
>"Kek , even germans reject that protestantims now."

Attached: 65tn47pv8wm21.jpg (600x484, 25K)

your meme invented off shot religion is dying. sorry.

Ah yes, that meme invented off shot religion, the one that basically reformed the entire church system and brought about the age of enlightenment

fucking retard cuck lmao germany used to be by far majority protestant and catholics were only a small minority, now all you prod dogs have been exposed and became atheists as soon as it started being benefitial to be one
pr*testantism is a mentall illness, now your country will turn into a catholic and then muslim caliphate and you will be exterminated like the faggots you are

catholics are also leaving lol

Yeah, what a coincidence that a country that was ruled by Soviet Russia for 40 years would be mostly atheist. I can't believe this happened.

ah yes, that explains why catholicism became the biggest religion, after not being such for hundreds of years

umm no Adolf, It just popular for a while because that king that wanted to fuck his cousin.

shut the fuck up you dog filth, i dont see RUSSIA being majority atheist
that is because pr*testantism is not a real religion its a mental illness, the eastern orthodox church PROSPERED under soviet rule, people were faithful
you are godless dog

you literally have no idea about anything, do you lmao

>2018
>216.078 catholics left
>220.000 protestants left

thank for proving my point, schizophrenic dog

Why are spics so obsessed with this Catholicism vs. Protestantism thing?
Literally no one here gives a fuck.

nope, i have just proven my point you subhuman retard

Yes, our countries also have the highest HDI (UK, Scandinavia, Finland, The Netherlands, Estonia, Germany, Iceland)

whatever you say subhuman filth

thanks for accepting your defeat, dwarf

I think you got lost here on Jow Forums.
This is the thread you wanted to go to

I know, you only care about eurovision nowdays.

sweden gets worse every year

Attached: 1563910432637.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Netherlands is majority irreligious with more Catholics than Protestants, Canada is 40 percent catholic and 30 percent Protestant

Why don't you just move further North where it's colder? I understand refugees like living in the cities in the south

i dont watch dr*gon barf, i only watch moeshit like a patrician anime connoisseur
a form of entretainment dogs like you cannot and will never understand, son of a whore

For me, it's the imouto genre

Nah but it's surely more important than this nonissue.

you forgot to tip your fedora.

It's literally a nonissue. There are no conflicts between Catholics and Lutherans in Germany. They live together peacefully and in harmony.

>Catholics
>Christian

Attached: 1556655530952.jpg (717x720, 163K)

Attached: we-all-know.png (200x224, 18K)

Did you confess your sins today already? Skoot skoot, run to your pedo priest and tell him that you were mean to people on the internet (you called me Adolf earlier, that hurt my feelings).

>people

i agree with protestantism more honestly but the tradition is just gone in the north
imagine if germany was as traditional in terms of religion as croatia or italy
i've been to munchen and wien to croatian catholic churches during sunday and the masses were on croatian and they were filled up every time

wow, you do have feelings?

Im going to church in the afternoon. I have nothing to confess today. Sorry about the Adolf thing, I will not do it again.

>wow, you do have feelings?
i have a few feelings left yes

Based. This.

You are not Germanic

Protestantism is a CIA psyop in Latin America

>should we give our workers a fair wage?
>NO! we will give them loans instead and make them into slaves
protoids are evil, they destroyed Scotland.

Protestants have turned into atheists leaving only (cultural) Catholics