I always consider them part of Europe. It freaks my mind out to think Australians live 20,000 km away

I always consider them part of Europe. It freaks my mind out to think Australians live 20,000 km away.

Attached: 220px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png (220x110, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtest.net/global-index#fixed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

How rude.

They don't live 20,000 man.
They are 14,000 from Israel.

And I checked they are 18,000 km from Portugal.

nobody asked kike

They aren't european, they're Texas II.

Should we let Australia join the EU?

has anyone tried to walk to australia yet? sounds like a fun adventure

please let us in once the UK leaves I am so lonely over here and the internet is not so good

A Pole once tried to raft to Australia.

Attached: 1484939131014.jpg (484x514, 46K)

Is the UK leaving a precondition for you joining? I mean, do you refuse to join until we kick them out?

Is polish man the european equivalent to Florida man?

> Is the UK leaving a precondition for you joining?

sort of. are you familiar with the movie "highlander"?

I am not familiar with the movie Highlander, but if it's anything like pic related, it's my new favorite movie.

Attached: germans want to see uk suffer.png (655x961, 542K)

Yes.

Attached: 1531664840645.png (595x823, 69K)

well you see, once britain dies, we will receive its energy, financial power, knowledge and also WiFi signal strength in a process known as "the quickening" (die beschleunigen)

then we will be judged worthy of entering the EU

Attached: energy.gif (320x240, 1.38M)

Excellent. What can we to help?

>the internet is not so good
i keep hearing that, what the average speed there?

>once britain dies

Please stop, I can only get so erect.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-01 um 17.25.09.png (415x95, 22K)

>imagine actually saving that

Attached: pepe5.png (399x322, 42K)

i'll give you the down-low.
it all started with the "NBN". labor had a master plan to shunt australia, kicking and screaming, into the digital age.
billion dollar fiber optic connections all supplied to every home, not bad, pretty good in fact.

HOWEVER.

our other party, the liberals( actually conservatives, don't let the name fool you) are a bunch of spiteful grasping cunts, and an unspoken rule of whatever party that is not currently in charge is that "always do the opposite of what the current parliament wants". they managed to successfully argue that our shitty copper cable infrastructure that is complete horseshit was a great way to roll out a new internet connection to all homes. this copper wire is basically 20 years old, leftover from cable tv shit. naturally, they lied through their teeth about how it would be "cheaper, faster and more affordable".

long story short, everyone got a fucking shit fucking pissy ass copper connection that's worse than nearly every country (checked wikipedia and their figure is outdated but 11.1 mb/s) and it's a fuckhueg fuckin bloody catastrophic failure.

we got a decent 4g cell network though.

patience... patience my friend.

Aaaaaaaaaand saved.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-28 um 15.20.03.png (369x143, 53K)

speedtest.net/global-index#fixed

38.54 Mbps kek

i should add that has a more accurate figure rather than the wikipedia figure I mentioned. we're literally lower than even third world developing nations in terms of speed. hell of a fuckin waste of everyones time and money.

i consider them part of America, they're in our hemisphere so we should vassalize them and then annex

Attached: dutch.jpg (535x462, 134K)

>they're in our hemisphere

Attached: 1515271656467.png (625x773, 127K)

:^)

I suffer in Australia.

Attached: internet speed.png (754x194, 34K)

is that suppose to be low?, im on the highest tariff available here and its 80 Mbps

they're right next to Hawaii

Attached: 1560362582260.png (716x295, 248K)

Why?
I don't but I consider them more Europeans than America for sure

jesus wept

Well, it’s well below the global average.

Attached: concern.png (327x425, 115K)

nah bro we're asian now

have sex, Jow Forumstard

Asian?
I thought you were Oceania.

They are at Eurovision so yeah, I feel the same. They're like Britbongs but cooler and their politicians aren't pants-on-head retarded.
EU member when?

i mean politically and economically

biggest meme of the century for neo-liberal hacks like keating an idiots intellectual we are a continent with maritime access in a coming world of AI and automation we are the next maritime superpower up there with the russians or the chinese and the seppos

not with a puppet state destined to keep us weak we're not

It’s bad but I particularly live in a black spot that is even worse, the providers acknowledge this and don’t plan to fix it

you first pinko

Attached: 1559436106867.jpg (577x608, 55K)

>EU member when?
didn't you just get done saying their politicians weren't retarded?

>I always consider them part of Europe.
...what?

Attached: 1436813289721.jpg (591x605, 48K)

>We're white
>We're successful
>Our women aren't slav tier fucking ugly whores

We're by all metrics European

>38.54 Mbps kek
I've never had internet that fast in my life. Our average speed would realistically be closer to 20mbps for home NBN connections, even slower for mobile (due to extreme congestion).

>Our women aren't slav tier fucking ugly whores
I thought Sheila's are the worst women in the world. American tier obesity, British tier ugly. Don't all your men import gooks and the cool ones latinas?

>Don't all your men import gooks and the cool ones latinas?
nah if we want an easy lay we just go to NL.

the eternal yank lurks in the open

>and their politicians aren't pants-on-head retarded.
My sides.

Attached: 164651561.jpg (803x430, 98K)

>We're by all metrics European
Aside from being in Europe or having a direct connection with the European market or interpersonal cultural exchange.
If having a European ethnic background and speaking English makes one by all metrics European then New Zealand, the USA and Canada are European countries.

Well Australia is just an extension of the UK like the rest of the anglosphere

>australia is european
shut the fuck up boomer you people are nearly as bad as the john howard types that say australia is a confluence of europe, america and asia

>then New Zealand, the USA and Canada are European countries.
But there's no whites in these countries?

i hate you and your country so much

>t. triggered european

>their politicians aren't pants-on-head retarded.

spend a year here and then say that again. the only reason they're still there is because everyone is too apathetic about the future to care.

I think most Germans would replace Hungary in a nanosecond with Australian BVLLS

am i wrong?

the union jack is stamped on your flag lol

My condolences. How slow is it?

Largely, yes.

Attached: 1239671_10151948848216004_1074668325_n.jpg (544x441, 36K)

we prefer the term "union jazza" thankyou very much

don't you still recognize the queen as your head of state?

we just use her as an excuse for a day off every year

No.

>Poostralia

Attached: oof.jpg (940x480, 49K)

Yeah it sucks ass, i hate having to spend an entire day on a plane just to go on holiday somewhere in europe