This is my Romanian gf. Could she pass as a local in your cunt?

This is my Romanian gf. Could she pass as a local in your cunt?

Attached: 1564315044892.jpg (960x960, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gvhEhWADgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much would it cost for her to step on me with her bare feet?

Kinks are 80usd an hour.

>USD
Don't push your luck.
at most i'll give you 80 romania-bux.
this will feed you for the entire year, so you can either take it or starve

Yeah, there are a lot gypsies here.

Not expanded could be confused for a chav so yeah maybe

yes of course

It's 50usd for sex for everyone, however foreigners pay extra since they can afford it.

is being stepped on sex?

Yes

theres romanian women in my town that will shag you for 30 quid, if you’re brave enough you can even shag them raw

Is she hot

no

they are an odd bunch,alot wont dont oral without a jonnie but dont mind you barebacking them

have a look on adultwork and set your location to the UK like 90% of them are romanians

No, you don't understand it since you are a virgin and thus never had the experience. Extras go separate because people are desperate enough for them.
50usd regular fuck.
90-100usd bareback.
80usd only the kink, you want sex that is another 50usd at least.

>go to UK
>Romanian street prizes for a quickie
Tell me how I know you've never left your room.

lad literally have a look on adultwork, you can get ‘15 minute quickies’ for 20 quid extremely common. the prices of brass that arent working through an agency like adultwork are even cheaper but they’re usually drug addicted little romani rats

hes not lying, 30 quid for 15 mins is standard for romanians, this is just in Glasgow alone

Attached: 453543.png (1867x929, 377K)

Yes she could.

But is this the best you could get man?
She looks like a gypsy.

imagine this romanian lads face when he realizes we get better prices than they do

mad how as men we hold on to something as pathetic as our hair, like going bald is the absolute end for a lot of people. when you think about it thats really quite pathetic and feminine type behaviour

30gbp for 15minutes makes 120gbp the hour. That's 148usd an hour. For that I get almost 2 hours of bareback for 350usd a fullnight bareback.
Imagine me being surprised a westerner fails at basic arithmetical problems and needs to import foreigners who will count his money for him at the restaurant.
>tf
>tp
Every fucking time.

Do you like gypsy (romani) girls ? :)

youtube.com/watch?v=1gvhEhWADgM

Goddamnit I havent fappt in a week now my balls from all the stress of relocating to poland and starting a new job.

I wish I could find a qt gf whores are bad meme.

‘’’’Relocation’’’’

idiot their prices dont work linear like that lmao, its 60gbp for the hour

wtf i thought romanians were white