Anyone else feel abandoned by their society?

Anyone else feel abandoned by their society?

Attached: c0b014d8.jpg (881x1280, 95K)

I don't care about society man, society doesn't care about me so I don't care about it.

I only care about myself.

Is this because of the sad panda thing

This

we live in a society...

You say as you post on an anonymous social network obviously looking for approval

>ask not what your country can do for you -- ask what you can do for your country

nah, although it was a weird thing to happen

cuck

i feel like society doesn't really care about me because ultimately it really just doesn't.

No, society isn't abandoning you, you are abandoning yourself. In other words, you are the cuck OP

I'm not sure how that works.

Why talk in derogatory terms which really have nothing to do with the topic at hand?

is that the reason jews destroy civilisations?

Its weird, as if living among strangers

>Yes goyim, obey the society even if it hates you, you're not smart enough to live on yourself y'know, let billion-dollar companies tell you how to live, think and die.

No. If anything, I feel like I abandoned society.

Thats a better perspective

What exactly are you giving into this world?
I thought you were the other guy. Forgive me

To be fair I'm paying loads of tax but my greatest contribution is seeding trap hentai and anime fighting games

i guess thats why they are stangers

I meant as in like an alien species. Not just that we simply dont know each other.

I abandoned society
This and this

Attached: 1564127739711.png (563x398, 247K)

You are not cute

Based Jew

oh that makes sense, but to me it feels more like i am the alien species rather then the other way round.

Never said i was

So im just victimizing myself here. Realizing that actually makes me feel better