Be finn in Finland

>be finn in Finland
>just in a sunny +31 weather, on my way to the local farmhouse to pick some strawberries
>suddenly police car stops next to me
>ask me what I'm doing out in a heat like this, explain I'm gonna pick some strawberries
>awkward silence, then they ask me if I have any water with me. I say yes
>they want to see the bottle, I take out a 1,5l bottle of water and show it to them
>the remind me to stay hydrated and drive off

Like wtf you swines, do cops pester innocent, tax paying citizens in your country?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Why do Europeans do this? It is only 31 degrees.

Top Kek. This really happened?

People die, it's no joke

Kek, in my city they will stop you if they think you r robbing people without paying them their share

They wake me up on the side of the road, then stalk me to the used car dealership and force me to go into hiding in a run-down motel far from the highway.

they had good intentions, stop whining

>be finn
>dont have fresh water with you
>get shot
>die from dehydration before

Europeans are straight up autistic then, explains why you are going extinct as well, tho I have seen people faint because of the heat here, you just have to shit down and maintain yourself hydratated but not a lot

This is the half somali/finn poster

I guess. Evolution has not adapted white people for such conditions.

I'd love to see your people in -30°C.

My state is high altitude, sunny, and dry. The daily highs are regularly over 30 C for two months of the summer. Staying hydrated here is very important, and it's very easy to become dehydrated.

Still, if a cop just pestered some random adult over having water... I actually can't imagine that.

You homeless

You could say that. I have a lot of cash, but I just wanted to get away from people. The owner of the motel, although odd, is nice. He made me some sandwiches for dinner.

I had cops pull over and asking me where I was going just by walking around in a suburb in the USA, they were nice enough to drive me home tho

wow what a cute post, finland

Attached: 1533393507440.png (816x644, 57K)

What if he was black?

Policing a residential neighborhood for suspicious individuals is very different from stopping random locals to ask if they are staying properly hydrated.

There aren't a lot of black people in Colorado, and I'm pretty sure the few who are here also know how to drink water.

>claims you cant imagine cops pestering random adults
>black people literally get shot and murdered by cops over nothing regularly

>you just have to shit down
Miss me with that degenerate stuff.

oh no social interactions

I miss colorado. 104 there felt beautiful since the humidity was so low. I would still commute on my bike.
Even 90 here in ct is terrible with the high humidity.

Are we memeing now? I don't want to do that.

I lived in Vermont for two years. I'll take 100 and sunny here over 80 with cloud cover in Vermont any day.

I just got called a hikikomori for claiming finnish people to be slightly autistic. Its not all in my head, right?

Is walking on the streets and carrying your groceries considered suspicious activity in America?

they were just trying to make sure you're ok retard, this heat is killing people. you shouldnt be going out for strawberries anyway, that's dangerous.

Yeah. If you're walking they'll assume you're poor and stole something.

This guy is right it is weird by any standards.

I wish i was privileged enough to have never felt 31 before.
Damn my medslime ancestors for coming to the us instead of going north.

Yes, if you don't live in that neighborhood. It's sounding more like they saw someone walking with groceries and offered them a ride.
>serve and protect

That is fucked up.

It’s only 31+ I understand that you guys aren’t used to it but I don’t see how someone can die when it reaches 45C° here maybe then

>Police making sure people stay hydrated.
bad
>Police detaining normal people walking in a random suburb.
good

wtf seppos?

Maybe don't be a somali shitskin, then cops won't stop you.

You're being obtuse. I like it better when people are sincere.

If I walk 30km in this weather will I die?

> over nothing

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

>picking strawberries
>in the heat
That sounds like a lie, the cop should had arrested you, everyone knows berries in general should be picked in the morning when it's not warm