Which country or region generates the most insightful posters?

Which country or region generates the most insightful posters?

Attached: 1535377991737.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hU4KUA8kPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finland.
They are the best posters.

Sweden, my bedroom

Finland :DDDDDD

Attached: 1557726038640.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

Posters from the Faroe Islands are the best. There are 2 of them in /skandi/

Nordic-Baltic Eight

>eight
What?

No one who ever posts in generals can be considered insightful or interesting

Italians and to some extent the French and Swedish are by far the most insightful and humorous posters of this age.

The United States of America produces the best Jow Forums posters.

That guy from Sudan is quite alright, kind of made me realise that there are anons out there even in the shittiest parts of the world. Hope he's doing well.

random ass countries you don't see often and/or the ones you assume that they don't have Internet

MENA posters definitely. Though they're so un-Islamic that they're probably not real

Finlandsis full of faggots so id probably go with Peru

Japan. They are knowledgeable on world politics, unbiased, always curious about other cultures, respectful of other countries, know history very well, they have a complex and ironic sense of humor and a very proficient English.

I was thinking the same but after this post, I think argentinians are the most insightful

Me and my country imo

Attached: 1563938365748.jpg (406x443, 41K)

Chinanons are pretty retarded though

C'mon hermano, I like Japanposters too but sometimes they're xenophobic as fuck.

GERMANY brinGER of MANY insighful posts

Very insightful, Hans. Please post again another time.

Transylvania

How I differentiate the Transylvanians from the inferior Romanian posters without the extra flags script?

mexico

Germanic countries

france of course

By the level of insight, obviously.

But what if, Allah have mercy on me, he is a Magyar?

Balkans

The Romanian poster is a veritable wellspring of insight on this board. ALAS! His wealth of knowledge and wisdom is utterly lost on the blind and lost souls of this dark place, despite noble attempts. His efforts nevertheless continue; but as the written word is an inadequate channel for this purpose, the Romanian poster now chiefly shares his insights to this place by means of song and the noble craft of auditory art.

Attached: F5157F1F-9248-4C0C-8BCD-8A101B41713D.png (400x267, 519)

Russian

5 nordics + 3 baltics

I'd say british humor is beyond our comprehension and i like them :-)

You should check out /ro/ when the resident ogre checks in. Here's an attempt at our national anthem.
>vocaroo.com/i/s0hU4KUA8kPU

Based