Your country

>your country

>do you personally accept interracial couples without discrimination?

>do most people in your country accept interracial couples without discrimination?

Attached: 1554889522649.jpg (720x960, 164K)

I discriminate against wh*te couples, especially if they have a wh*te baby

interracial relationship are fine as long as they dont spawn another abomination.
men in interracial relationship should be vasectomized

USA
Yes
Yes
:) wow made me feel better about my country a bit, but it's super normal here, enough the question suprised me like obviously super racist people are against it but it's not even like looked at as a mixed race couple by the majority of people, just like a couple

Of course

No
No
It’s pathetic and disgusting and every man who isn’t Low T and every female who isn’t a slut hates you

Attached: E7089D29-5090-4D74-BC44-7D098BC6A181.jpg (443x455, 40K)

NO

kind of

Interracial couples are a blight.
The average Nigerian is too braindead to understand the concept of race or social order.

find it disgusting

do other races even exist in nigeria?

>>your country
See flag

>>do you personally accept interracial couples without discrimination?
Absolutely not.

>>do most people in your country accept interracial couples without discrimination?
Probably so, unfortunately.

I'm against because they produced this kind of creatures

Attached: 1548969094941.jpg (960x1046, 228K)

damn why amerinegroes leave their kids

>tf
>tp

>>your country
NL
>>do you personally accept interracial couples without discrimination?
Yes, but the typical couple is an arrogant trashy girl and rude guy
>>do most people in your country accept interracial couples without discrimination?
No

nigerian flags are surprisingly rare here considering how many of you guys are internet-savvy

Lil niglet will find himself in an orphanage

I wish I was that baby.

The kids would fit in just fine in Congolumbia

What does breast milk taste like?

like milk

Attached: 1547664112322.jpg (1080x1088, 131K)

the flag

Ya. You love what you love.

Most people, yes. Interracial couples in Russia are usually something like middle-eastern husband/Russian wife or, more rarely, Russian husband/Asian wife. Kids are beautiful in both cases. And couples like these have been common in Russia for decades, so discrimination against them is non-existent among normies. I aint talking about nationalists, of course.

I'm surprised that there are no flags from Ghana. Those guys are masters of scamming. Nigerian prince got dethroned.

Don't listen to this delusional idiot. Russian b/tards can't live a day without bitching about russian girls hanging with caucasian dudes instead of slavic incels.

Attached: just-kidding-brat-now-say-chech-is-cool-c-chechnya-23077202.png (500x621, 124K)

>your country
flag

>do you personally accept interracial couples without discrimination?
no

>do most people in your country accept interracial couples without discrimination?
depends on the region

Any sane person will find it disgusting and repulsive.
I want to personally wipe out niggers and Asians.

Attached: 1.png (733x692, 1.21M)

Delusional Jow Forumstard

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 20K)