Would you?

> SHTF, Iran is invaded from the east by (((jihadists))) from Central Asia and Baloch from Pakistan, possibly Peshmerga from the west
> protests follow, army units mutiny, IRGC is beset by factional squabbles and is overstrung in multiple fronts
> Iranian recruiters begin to look for foreign fighters in places like Jow Forums and take on a more nationalist tone in their rhetoric, they get Iranian airlines to fly you into their country and reimburse travel costs
> they offer you a chance to fight and die with honor on their eastern front and to defend a proud Aryan civilization from ruin and globohomo domination
> if you survive, you get granted citizenship, entry into a recognized Christian church, a guaranteed residence, and a hero’s pension and recognition
> if you convert to Islam, you get a waifu and a chance to attend Iranian religious seminaries (the fast track to gaining power in their government)

Well, would you?

Attached: 163AA269-C4C9-4B22-8408-E8FDB1FB13EC.jpg (650x365, 80K)

>sticking your dick in something as abstract as a scenario
Why are Americans so depraved?

i wouldn't die for a foreign country

Elaborate pls

Not even based Portugal?

hell no. i would only want to "die" in a war if it was to defend brazil from invasion.

BASED

cuck

>Iran winning a three front war
Is this bait?
That's inconceivable.
The only countries that have ever effectively won three front wars are the US and UK. At least in modern age

>tf
>tp

>i would only want to "die" in a war if it was to defend brazil from invasion.
>defending brownzil
hahahahaha

shut up separatist scum, you shall die by the sword of the federation

>>defending brownzil
>hahahahaha

Attached: 1562023914999.gif (320x367, 2.4M)

Why do you think they’d want to bring in foreign fighters in this scenario? Hasn’t the Syrian war been fought on multiple fronts (ISIS from Iraq, Turkish supported forces in Idlib, Israeli strikes from the south)? You don’t think (((they))) won’t try to instigate separatist forces already in existence at Iran’s borders to further their ends?

iranians can get fucked hard for all I are, shitskins all of them

You are retarded and nothing you wrote makes sense even for a cuck fantasy.

Attached: 1554335330704.jpg (672x712, 66K)

>shut up separatist scum, you shall die by the sword of the federation
No, you are one who will die defending favelas.

> “””””””shitskins”””””””

Like the French aren’t lol

Break down the faults, let’s go. It’s a hypothetical situation

like 8% of your population is africans lmao

stay jeeeaaalous shitskins

The brazilian guy is right tho, france has too much africans.

and i will apreciate every secund killing as many of separatists as i can so the spirit of basedpedro can receieve me as a holy fighter in the sky

>Jow Forumsmemes
>recruiting faggots from Jow Forums
>A regional power recruiting random retards on the internet to fight for them
>giving them women and pension no less.
You are retarded, like you don't even belong on this site retarded.

This is pure T_D tier garbage.

you don't know shit bout shit monkey

amen to that

>you don't know shit bout shit monkey

Attached: 1559853913538.jpg (785x731, 112K)

>and i will apreciate every secund killing as many of separatists as i can so the spirit of basedpedro can receieve me as a holy fighter in the sky
You die in the first day when your favelado brethren betray and kill you for 2kg of coke.

>cryingwojak.jpg

Attached: 015112478631485125566985.jpg (387x516, 50K)

>see thread
>start reading
>war fantasies
>hover to check flag
Of course it had to be a murican

mostra a mão, nazipardo

>>cryingwojak.jpg

Attached: 1559776415791.png (644x800, 53K)

nonsense rebel, why would a knight of the great army of caxias betray his brother, you separatist propaganda don't affect those who choose the holy fight to protect the integrity of the federation's borders

>nazipardo
Sou un literal nazi por não querer morrer pelo Bostil? Jajajajajajaja

>why would a knight of the great army of caxias betray his brother
For 2kg of coke

> yes, Jow Forums memes, the ones gaining ground in a highly antagonistic social sphere despite all the efforts to counter them
> yeah ya know, the millions of shitposters and lurkers who come from all socioeconomic backgrounds around the world and have done shit like locate terrorist training camps in Syria for the Russian Air Force from their videos
> yeah, like the US army hires hundreds of thousands of high school kids from tv advertising
> yeah, from a religion where “marriage is half the religion” (a direct quote from Hadith) and where government-sponsored halal dating sites exist, and where martyrs have been hailed as unconditional heroes since the battle of Karbala

Keep going, I ain’t tired yet

your cocaine is only tempting for those of weak spirit, the knight of caxias know that he will receieve the greatest of all of the world's riches, the honror of serving the unity and the spoils what the war shall award. if the knight of caxias wants cocaine he will take if from the cold hands of the separatist scum

>BUT I LOVE MUH Jow ForumsMEMES
>WE ARE MILLIONS!

Lol, that’s rich coming from a kraut... besides, when the ruling class has maniacal ideas of war (lookin at you white mustache man), what else do you thinks gonna happen

stop it bro your larping is getting cringy

Nice one heh.

I figured you’d resort to ad hominem after you ran out of sperg rage... it’s a hypothetical situation ya dingus

Soldiers are the peak cucks, imagine dying for politicians ... LOL

only if you're the one invading. protecting your country from invasion is dying for your people

i accept on the condition that they send me to the western front to kill k*rds instead

> if you fight with Christian battalions, by Muslim law you may be fighting under the oversight of the Christian churches in Iran, which means that you’d be pretty close with the Armenians

I could see that happening

>dying for your people
Don't make me cringe, I hate more than 50% of my country. If invaders want to genocide terroni i will join them

I wouldnt die for israel.

Pls invade iran so I can see thousands of mutt being slayed. It always bring me joy to see dead mutts.