Should I move to Wales?

Should I move to Wales?
What happens there anyway?
Is it a shithole like England or first world?

Attached: 1564322393784.jpg (226x237, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7w986ni7_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
nothing
yes

Shit
Poor
Full of chavs and white trash
Cold and rainy
The people there have ugly accents
National culture is a victim complex ("muh english oppression!")

Still better than London

The Welsh are like Italians but wet.

Cities like Cardiff and Swansea are worse than London. Less to do, uglier, poorer, and just as much crime except its all committed by white people

>just as much crime except its all committed by white people
lol, only a wog in London would believe that

He's saying anything is worse than London, only Londoners do that.

Oi, cunt. I'm from Swansea Massachusetts. talk smack about Swansea and again, and I'll make sure your mum and Nan will not even recognize you.

Theres plenty of places in London you can live (if you're rich enough) without any fear of crime against you. It's also one of the biggest and most relevant cities in the world, you literally cannot be bored in London.

Welsh cities are at best the quality of nordic sea ports, at worst are literally eastern bloc tier. All the bad of cities (high crime, dense population, smog and hustle and bustle) except nothing actually quality to do because the place is really really poor.

Sure you can go live in the Welsh countryside instead, much of which is nice, but its populated by ugly Welsh people with disgusting Welsh accents and the Celtic victim complex, as I said.

Attached: 8695882684_81605cd1b7_b.jpg (1024x683, 282K)

>just as much crime except its all committed by white people
imagine typing this out ironically

that place looks comfy

Celtoids are a lower class of being, I'm guessing you've never met one so don't pass judgement on my claims.

you accent would be an improvement

I love cymru!!!

If you think England is a shithole, everywhere else in Britain will be too.

that user is right, the cities are turgid but everywhere else is lovely if you're looking for country living. Alot of places speak Welsh as a first language so that's probably worth checking out before moving

>Alot of places speak Welsh as a first language
Only in northern Wales, which is a *surprise surprise* a shithole.

Which is the best city to go for studies in England?

Oxford

not necessarily, living in the countryside and being rich is quite comfortable in the UK

>What happens there anyway?
youtube.com/watch?v=M7w986ni7_g

>wales
>country

Yeah I should have clarified. I don't mean only education-wise but if it's a city with stuff to do, location, etc. Plus Oxford and Cambridge almost never accept non-British students unless they're geniuses

Nope, also widespread in West Wales which is pleasant and not poor. What do you have against Wales user?

North Wales is mostly rural and quite picturesque.