We got you, Quebec. Just say the world and we'll come liberate you from the tyranny of Leafistan

We got you, Quebec. Just say the world and we'll come liberate you from the tyranny of Leafistan.

Attached: Flag_of_Quebec_svg.png (600x400, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_of_Paris
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be Quebec
>vote twice against your own independence
>take gibs like no tomorrow
>hold 1/4 of the seats in the House of Commons and the Senate
>control your own immigration
>language priority = lots of Hatians
>claim to be opressed

You wake up in the Quebec ethnostate

Attached: quebec.jpg (1536x2048, 288K)

>province with the second-highest population has a lot of federal representation
IMAGINE MOY SHOLK

>has a lot of federal representation
Confederation has been nothing but BENEFICIAL to Quebec, that's my point.

It's overrepresented on a per capita basis

Tu veux me libérer de quoi?

Attached: vive-le-quebec-libre.jpg (700x324, 42K)

It is not enough that Quebec is freed and Anglo-Canada is destroyed.
To avenge the Acadians and the ensure that New France is avenged;Quebec must rule from Sea to Sea,from Vancouver to the Atlantic

Attached: THE TRUTH.jpg (930x720, 84K)

What if New England, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island joined to form an independent country?

Ah yes, De Gaulle. The faggot who claimed to have single-handedly liberated France from the Germans.

Why the fuck would we want Quebec in the mix?

Based

Will America pay Quebec's gibs too?

Independent Quebec would be a failed state within a year.

But Quebec loves tyranny

Attached: 1479185276523.png (410x573, 26K)

>The faggot who claimed to have single-handedly liberated France from the Germans.
But he did liberated Paris himself. Allies didn't gave a fuck about Paris and wanted to RUSH B(erlin), De Gaulle got mad and said fuck off. And then US sent a small contigent just to have the privilege to walk on the Champ Élysées as De Gaulle retrieve Paris:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_of_Paris

You're an absolute retarded frog.

We dont want some new weird country on our border so it aint happening

>Calls user retarded
>Doesn't explain why
retarded anglo

Attached: 1547155804553.jpg (356x374, 36K)

It was the American V Corps, dumb ass. I know you frogs like to jerk yourselves off to no end, but try having a little sense of history.

I'm with you on this one. I prefer Pétain to De Gaulle anyway.

At least Petain didn't surround himself in a bullshit myth, respect for that.

>As the Falaise Pocket battle (12-21 August 1944), the final phase of Operation Overlord, was still going on, General Dwight D. Eisenhower, the Supreme Commander of the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force, was not considering the liberation of Paris to be a primary objective. The goal of the U.S. and British Armed Forces was to destroy the German forces, and therefore end World War II in Europe, which would allow the Allies to concentrate all their efforts on the Pacific front.[4]

>De Gaulle, upon learning the French Resistance had risen up against the German occupiers, and unwilling to allow his countrymen to be slaughtered as was happening to the Polish Resistance in the Warsaw Uprising, petitioned for an immediate frontal assault. He threatened to detach the French 2nd Armored Division (2e DB) and order it to single-handedly attack the German forces in Paris, bypassing the SHAEF chain of command, if Eisenhower delayed approval unduly.

>n 19 August, continuing their retreat eastwards, columns of German vehicles moved down the Champs Élysées. Posters calling citizens to arm had previously been pasted on walls by FFI members. These posters called for a general mobilization of the Parisians, arguing that "the war continues"; they called on the Parisian police, the Republican Guard, the Gendarmerie, the Garde Mobile, the Groupe mobile de réserve (the police units replacing the army), and patriotic Frenchmen ("all men from 18 to 50 able to carry a weapon") to join "the struggle against the invader". Other posters assured that "victory is near" and promised "chastisement for the traitors", i.e. Vichy loyalists, and collaborators.

Eat shit retard.

Attached: de gaulle.jpg (500x466, 114K)

You eat shit, frog. It was entirely the Americans. Didn't your teachers in HS tell you not to rely entirely on Wikipedia?
>he actually believe the myth of the French Resistance
In a country of 40 million at the time, do you care to guess the extent of the "French Resistance"? 6000 people. 6000 fucking people.

De Gaulle helped create the myth because he knew France's position within the allies was null, and what was more important to him was the image of French citizenry after 4 years of occupation. French were collaborators, above all. More French women birthed German sons and daughters than the alleged combined might of the resistance. Give all your thanks to the Americans for Christ's sake.

Read The French Secret Services by Douglas Porch while you're at it.

I hate niggers.

You already tried, and they sided with us (1812).
Not to mention all those minor raids (like the Fenian one) and you STILL didn't get Quebec support.