Which country did you start to hate because of the behaviour of their posters on Jow Forums?

Which country did you start to hate because of the behaviour of their posters on Jow Forums?

Attached: finland.png (2000x1222, 3K)

all me btw

I hate the English, but I have nothing against Scots. In fact, once Scotland becomes independent, I might move there.

Portugal.

Sweden , although I'd like to visit someday but they seem racist

all of them

Americans. They are the whiniest and least funny posters

muhammad I swear whenever I see your fucking arabic flag it makes me furious.

If I was the Prime Minister of Israel I would bomb you smelly arabs so bad, women, children old man everybody.
I wouldn't leave one of you alive.

shahar you have a debt to pay shut your trap

cringelord that's watched braveheart too many times
we're the same thing

half of the posters probably aren't even that racist, they're just larping to try and compensate for the Jow Forums stereotypes

Why , still salty about how you lost in 2006

Attached: image.jpg (474x355, 25K)

USA

on the opposite end of the thread theme, i hate israel as a country but the Jow Forums posters are decent

Whisky > Gin
Scots have more redheads
Scots have more mountains
Scots have more snow
Scots aren't so fucking retarded they think Brexit is a good idea

I guess so , it's just that it comes unexpected from a swede

I hate all Non-Germanic and Non-Japanese people

oh shut the fuck up you disgusting island inbred faggot.

that's the whole point, the Jow Forums stereotypes are definitely exaggerated but they are still 'cucks' (for lack of better word) to some extent lmao
you don't have to worry about racism to visit there as a tourist

The extreme immigration is radicalising swedes. Some of the biggest racists I've met were swedes

you kinda just proved his point bro

the only swede I know is a neopagan from malmo

I am Finland Finnish poster here

>neopagan
Is there a bigger meme?

go on, tell us what the finlad did to you
did he touched you improperly?

Poland, Sweden, France, UK, Norway. And I started to hate Finnish, Russian and American people even more.

go back to the sauna you soulless snowman

i am finland president man

Colombia

heh nothing personnel

hello sauli how is the baby

not really, but I don't judge people, they want to be edgy in their own time fine, that's not my business

very disappoint

Oh, and I forgot the Dutch. I always thought they were chill and progressive people, but their posters seem to be very rude and arrogant homos.

Swedes are unironically the most racist people in Europe, or at least after the Swiss.

Obligatorisk svenskundervisning

no they're not you mong
they're just the only country in europe that thinks finland is relevant enough to say racist things about

Been seeing a British flag sucking Swedish cock for some time now. Not sure if it’s their collective stance or just one person

Pewdiepie

I hate all Germanic and Japanese people

Go back to sucking Somali cocks inbred snownigger

Finland, of course. It's irrelevant shithole but they are more even miserable with their degenerate posters.

I unironically think Russian posters are among the best. Started liking Russian literature and I'm currently learning Russian in hopes of finding a qt from St. Petersburg one day

Why the fuck would you visit Sweden? It's a snowy ghetto shithole with no culture or tourist attractions.

I second this, Russians are just funny

it's nothing to do with degeneracy you boring cunt
they're just not funny, absolutely dreadful banter

Italians, Swedes, Finns, Estonians, Russians, Brazilians, South Africans

You can filter our flag, you know. I'm sure you know how to in case you're not completely new here

Japan. Mentally ill freaks with strange obsessions

Cringe

Swedes and Lithuanians. I have never seen so seething and soulless people.

entire south america, japan, south korea, greece, finland and all anglo countries except usa

Mexicans they racist to themselves.

Germans

And Brits are pretty annoying aswell, they barely post outside their cancerous normalfag general anyway, the Irish are good guys though. And all Latin American posters are horrible aswell.

Pretty sure the Japanese and South korean posters are only proxy users.

Flag

korea and mexico

i realized that most angl*s are subhumans, also the genuine japs with horrible english all sound mentally ill

Canadians. I have never seen a country so obsessed with their supposed European identity and shitting on Americans despite being little more than the trial version of our country.

not pathetic to do that for any flag desu, as a popular flag poster i know that there's a vast range of quality posters in each country, i think british posters are the best and worst

but in general finnish posters are quite prominent and the ratio of good posters is unfortunately quite low

Dennark and Estonia. They are always mad

Lithaunia. Finns are based tho

Attached: 6uc0hyro07t21.jpg (720x882, 54K)

Don't have anything against of Mexico but their posters are so fucking annoying and racist against other latinos

Finland

G*Rms
P*Les
R*Ssians

this desu, i love russian posters and the british-russian threads we had during the skripal poisoning were brilliant desu
i was larping like i was more seething and butthurt then i really was for the banter and the russian posters provided some good banter back

I love you all

Attached: 1547674156681.png (1263x1158, 672K)

absolutely fuck Brazil holy shit

i love you too

there are still plenty of us posting in the rest of Jow Forums but /brit/ is it's own thing and there are plenty of posters there that never use any part of this website apart from /brit/

another factor is we are the only country with a general on Jow Forums therefore all of the british incels, nonces and weirdos are banished to /britfeel/ and /brit/ is the most normie general on this website will the lowest rates of anime/yelllow fever posters

Greece, mostly one deranged poster who has a folder of dead children that he spams here everytime he is talking to a T*rk, which are also bad posters(but funny at times)

I love myself too. Sometimes multiple times a day.

i do love myself too, in the lewd way

Make peace not war.

make gay sex not war

fuck off

Poles jealous about the might of baltoscandia

there are always threads against mexico and mexicans even in yurope hours

>judging a whole country based on what troglodytes post on a small somalian finger painting forum
This board is seriously the worst board, it's not even close
Generals came up as a natural solution to this awful autism, now I truly see

I cant hate any country i havent experienced. Posters on Jow Forums tend to be same autists over and over

germans. They make my skin crawl.

I fucking hate dutch subhumans

Not a single one. We're all very much non-representative of our respective countries.

all finposters are me, sorry if i caused any problems to you.

fuck you, my coworker is croatian from split and he is fine

This site isn't a good representation of any country

This desu

finland

Spain.

But it made me hate less Russia.

truly our greatest ally

Attached: 457-4576981_weary-face-emoji-ok-hands-emoji-png[2].jpg (820x476, 113K)

Brazil, mexico, australia, canada

I always assume at least 70% of them are Americans using proxy

Japan. Annoying spammers.

Probably 95% of them are Americans though...

Lebanon isn't arab, cursed imbecile.

Most dutch really are cunts. Took me a long time to realize

Do you hate yourself, Mahmud?

I want to exterminate hindus, but mostly thanks to twitter

>street shitters thinking they have any reason to think they are better than Muslims

My finngolian bro, why do you hate us? :'(

Accurate.