Your cunt

>your cunt
>did your parents hit you?
Nether lands
Yes, until my teens when i started hitting back

Attached: spank.jpg (600x400, 145K)

same

No because they knew whatever they did to me I'd do worse in return.

flag
my dad did until I grew stronger than him

Yes they did. Even mother. But they are kind though. I was a fucking devil.

Brazil
Only mom, until she stopped when I was around 12.

No, but my psycho-bitch neighbor got hit all the time and you could hear her screams across the whole neighborhood.
Spoiler: It didn't work

Flag
Yes. They only did so rarely and looking back, I usually deserved it. I am mostly grateful for them raising me like they did when I look at the spoiled bat my younger brother turned into.

You should've kept her safe in your basement

She'd probably be the one to keep people in her basement. She was a legit sociopath who would hurt and manipulate other kids out of sheer curiosity. She was also my first kiss and the first vagene I saw btw.

my dad used to tan my hide up until i was like 9. i think it works unless your kid is an unfeeling sociopath, then it just makes them worse

yes, in Bulgaria you hit your kid because you love him

Greece.
No.

You should fuck her, till she's sane bro

Yes, then I knocked my dad out in my mid teens after the faggot Hurt his back

Not often, but yes, and I hate my mother for it.

Parents who hit their children should be locked up. It's just sick that many still find this "normal".

sounds like your parent didn't beat you enough, t bh

How older than you she were?

No, I was pretty nice as a kid except one time where I smashed a car's rear window with an axe.

No. They probably should have though, I wasn't a great kid and am now a loser adult. A few beatings might have straightened me out tbqh.

Yes, my brother and me were beaten by our parents regularly every day. They used their bare hands, belts, hoses, wires, bamboo-sticks and my father once even "bashed" me with an office chair and its wheels made my skin crack and I started bleeding. I still remember the impact of the chair on my body 25 years later. When I turned 15, I fought back and had a real fight with him and pushed him to the ground. They were about to call the police, but didn't do it. At least he stopped being violet after this point. My mother still kept hitting us, especially in the face. She even did this once in the year when she died (when I was 26).

I'm 3 years older than her. She'd be about 19 now.

Yeah till i learnt to not be afraid of it by facing my father even tho never hit him back.
i do not wanna be an asshole like him desu.

Im really against hitting ur children they wont learn anything from it but being an assholes to other children to feel better and superior.

grim

no but one time I kept harassing my older sister and my mom lost her cool and smacked me with a hairbrush

Dad used to put his dick inside my asshole does that count?

Attached: LPZbR.jpg (637x504, 43K)

is this true?

Story yes Picture not me

that is sad broh

so how are you now? are you a fag? do you get scared interacting with man?

No, but now i wish i had a mommy who would spank me everyday

Attached: 1435567768345.jpg (600x883, 74K)

got spanked a few times as a toddler

My mom used to beat me like multiple times a year when I was kid. My dad has hit me only twice, one when I was in 10th grade he slapped me, and the other one was last year (I was 19) because I wan't paying much attention to my studies.

no, that's illegal here. which is a shame because a lot of people need a spanking

No

Are you guys wypipos ? I didn't know wypipo parents hit their children.

yes. mother did, untill i hit back. i knocked her out, fist to the face. it was not fun but it really changed things between us. she suddenly threated me like a man from that day and we have a caring and lovefull relationship today. hurts me to think about that time, i think she had a rough time raising me.

A lot
If parents dont talk to kids and teach them how to do things and only beat them up to solve things, kids grow up to be anti social autists like me.

Never, when I did shit just the look on the face of my father and mother, was enough to traumatize me way more deeply than a beating.

Flag
Yes, when I was smaller but they stopped after I stabbed my older brother for hitting me, especially when I grew much larger than everyone else.
Dad was the last one to strike me, he ended up on the floor.
And I ended up in jail because Sweden is shit.

i think white parents only spank their children
most of the flags you responded too are probably african immigrants lol

No, my parents are literal hippies. Pot smoking, peace loving, artists and musicians.
I was pretty much free to do anything I wanted as a kid.