What other countries have people that are equally mentally ill as Americans...

What other countries have people that are equally mentally ill as Americans? I don't feel like I can relate with most foreigners.

Attached: 1564323517878.png (659x623, 673K)

Romania

Romania

Romania

unironically poland

Would fuck

Ofc you would. Anyone who isn't gay would

Estonia

>shuteye
>shitbrow
>has to resort to a 'le gamr gurrl xD' for internet attention when attractive women just post normalish picture
i wouldn't make any effort to fuck this person, i'd only fuck her if it were free of charge and she was laying in front of my bloc

I feel like there's not much difference between Americans and Western Europeans. All of them are either gay or black

So you wouldn't?

Kys urself fagnisian

t. actual prisonmiboun who is shocked that a real man like me can afford to have standards

>Le neckbeard standars
As if you'd ever say no if she was throwing herself at you

I literally woke up from a dream about having a bath with Isabela Moner

So it was a spa and while we're in the tub she smiled and suddenly took her swimming suit off. I got a boner.

The very idea of it was so surreal so I kept thinking "am I dreaming"? Then I was like "oh shit" and just woke up

Thanks for reading

Attached: 1564122227097.jpg (560x701, 44K)

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING
IM SAYING ID ONLY FUCK HER IF SHE LITERALLY THREW HERSELF AT ME BECAUSE SHE'S NOT WORTH PURSUING BASED ON HER LOOKS AND PERSONALITY TOO SINCE SHE'S BLAND ENOUGH TO RESLRT TO GAMR GURRRL GIMMICK

Sweden, Lithuania, Finland, Japan

They're just regular headphone and she's in a car you fucking autist

fuck off retard she looks like genderbent soyjak with that expression

Shut the fuck up miboun
What city are you in so I can Come and kick your ass?

she is an actress

not an e thot gamer girl
(but she still a thot )

oh no im so fucking scared
you'll bring all the 170 centimetres of you
you can't come to my city if you live in subhumania

100% Canada, especially BC and Ontario. I think Britain would be comparable too, but not to the degree as these 2 countries

First of all I'm 172 cm so I'll tower above you faggot so let's get that straight
Second of all Wtf is subhumania?

>172
kek i'd kill myself if i were a fucking downie dwarf like you
subhumania is the city where your malnourished subhuman self probably comes from

Tunis city square tomorrow manlet
Considering you're not disclosing your own height I'll start refering to you as manlet from now on

You're welcome

>you're not disclosing your own height
185 cm
i'm not going all the way from mestir to tunis to wreck a leprechaun's ass, if leprechauns are known for anything it's their elusiveness
and their subhuman height kek

I was legit joking about my height and the fight but your autistic ass doesn't seem to realize that, anyway I'm a redneck ass nigga and about half of my male relatives are taller than that so your height is not impressive even in this shithole

>autist doesn't realise i was also joking too, calls me autist when he's the autist
haha, look at this abnormal freak and laugh
you wouldn't know how to talk to your friends of you had any, fucking disgusting social freak