ITT: Jow Forums in 1941

ITT: Jow Forums in 1941

Attached: Disney animators on strike, June 13, 1941.jpg (2000x577, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhuzhkPpKz0
youtube.com/watch?v=1AhpWZjqMLI
youtube.com/watch?v=zdGR3oWD0Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=3xZ0tWpUpew
youtu.be/8wYIGy0E3ps
youtube.com/watch?v=FLOiGs5sPRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wot, no Jam?

Wait, why are they bringing back the draft? We ain't even in the war.

It's too late to stop John Lennon from being born. alas.

Pasta nigger removal squad.

Attached: 611px-MoyaleEastAfrica1941.jpg (610x480, 105K)

Everything is [GREAT!]

Too bad, Doyers, but only one team runs this town.

Attached: 0169837-WORLD-SERIES-1941-A-view-of-the-action-at-Ebbets-Field-in-Brooklyn-New-York-during-Game-3-of (500x385, 130K)

why animators were so chad

wait hold the fuck up, i think my country is going to attack the soviet union. i shouldnt care about american cartoonists

>Disney treats his employees like shit
>they go on strike
>Disney refuses to negotiate and instead lies to congress about the strikers being communists and soviet-backed agitators
>the protests get busted up and Disney goes on vacation in South American to celebrate
Would make an interesting movie desu

You know, I've been talking to some of them and doing some reading and I'm thinking more and more that Hitler makes sense and that the Germans might be the good guys, I think I might just join them

The Red Scare was a hell of a time. Would of been great if the IWW retaliated with fucking bombing or something.

Walt was a fairly typical Republican businessman of the time which meant he didn't hold unions in very high regard and a lot of the animators who went on strike did have leftist inclinations, they split off and founded UPA.

It can be argued that the animation industry back then was a sweatshop with low pay, no credits, and working without air conditioning in the SoCal weather.

Yay, the Yankees won the World Series. I am so thrilled.

We contributed quite a bit to the Commonwealth war effort, it's not well remembered today but we fought in Ethiopia and North Africa, even some men went to the Italian campaigns in 43-44 and we sent ships to fight the IJN.

They killed your brothers and fathers and now you want to join them?

Ford were also finally compelled to give in and acknowledge the UAW after a sudden strike broke out at the River Rogue plant in April. Old Henry had resisted unionization with enormous stubbornness despite pressure from other auto manufacturers and even the government. After this final debacle, he said "Get these people in here and give them what they want."

Attached: ID38774_2_FMC1941Strike.jpg (700x539, 64K)

o/

It's true that uncle died in the previous one but now the English are bombing some of our cities, fuck that

Didn't they also sink the French Mediterranean fleet or something?

>not a Polish flag in sight
I wonder what they could up to now...

Attached: trollface.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

Better watch out for Roosevelt, he's sending those ships over to Britain knowing the Germans are going to sink them. He's trying to drag us into that stupid war.

We also did not allow "natives" to be armed or serve as regular soldiers. Some of them were used as pioneer troops though.

I already got my cotton-picking draft notice. In peacetime. Hell.

Swell set of wheels, I must say.

Attached: 1941-buick-century.jpg (1500x1024, 318K)

I don't feel so good brehs...

Attached: brehs.jpg (800x592, 151K)

what a wonderful time to live in huh

Yeah that does it, I'm going to join the milice or that LVF thing I heard about

Indeed it is.

Attached: German soldiers talking with French women outside the Moulin Rouge in Paris.jpg (220x328, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RhuzhkPpKz0

>tfw blitzin' through Ukraine with the boys
we're encircling Red Army units left and right, surely this will be over soon like last year in France

Attached: Panzer-IIIJ-600x387.jpg (600x387, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1AhpWZjqMLI

What are these rumors that the Germans plan to carry out a deliberate mass murder of undesired populations? Ah, it's probably just propaganda anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdGR3oWD0Ag

youtube.com/watch?v=3xZ0tWpUpew

lets see you try

:^) :^) :^)

Time to kill some jews

For a scary second you almost became Uncle Joe's cocksleeve. At least the Germs have rode in to save you from the red menace.

uh sweety before the germans showed up lithuanians had secured our cities by our underground soldiers and redeclared our independence
it's called the revolution of 1941

>Speaking before the graduating class of the Moscow Military Academy in May 1941, Stalin declared "War with Germany is inevitable. It is our hope that Comrade Molotov can postpone it for a few more years."

Anyone wanna take the trolley downtown with me and catch Guy Lombardo's band at the Bijou?

fuck you fuck you fuck you
hahahahahaha

>Litshit whose "country" didn't exist until 1918 and was always part of Russian or Swedish empire before then

>PLC

They were part of Poorland. It's more funny

"Perhaps we can get Hitler to turn east on the Russians and he'll break himself the same way Napoleon did."

Attached: 220px-Right_Honourable_Neville_Chamberlain._Wellcome_M0003096.jpg (220x291, 10K)

Lithuanians ruled Slavs, cuck

At least Pooland is actual country while Baltniggers and hohols didn't exist on map before 20th century.

well it's pretty clear by now that they will win the war

anything to stop the bolshevik devils from marching on christian Europe

>Taking the oath of office for the third time on January 20, 1941, FDR urged preparedness in the face of the ongoing global conflict. The US remained officially neutral, as it were, for the next 11 months while continuing to ship Lend-Lease supplies to embattled England. Conscription in peacetime was introduced and Washington ordered dial-backs in industrial production as factories began to produce munitions.
>Unemployment was still as high as 15% in 1940, however the influx of war-related jobs dropped the figure to near zero and the Great Depression quickly became a memory.

Attached: fdr_third_inaugural.jpg (550x380, 215K)

This cunt also didn't exist on any map until 1918.

that hitler guy is pretty great

Attached: 420px.png (832x349, 68K)

youtu.be/8wYIGy0E3ps

help

youtube.com/watch?v=FLOiGs5sPRo

Hans Frank: Best leader Poland ever had.

i highly doubt the reds will be able to even wage war. Do a little bit of more research next time

Goddamn roosevelt, sending food and fuel to those fuckin reds. commie bastard's going to get us into the war, i just know it.

you niggas crazy

KILL ALL SERBSHITS

Here is holol s saluting him. They go and suck dick of anyone who promise them clay even though they were just useful idiot Hitler planned to exterminate once war was over.

Attached: Frank visiting Stanyslaviv (now Ivano-Frankivsk). Ukrainian nationalists parade in the streets of th (800x547, 175K)

LMAO at Shitaly

Attached: Laughing debt dodger.jpg (800x533, 107K)

Getting a german boyfriend

Attached: 1558875807028.jpg (1600x1600, 138K)

Well fuck.

Attached: h64473.jpg (740x605, 86K)

>Fuck the krauts, Poland is not yet lost!
>Wait, what do you mean 'get on the truck', NO DONT TAKE ME TO AUSCHWITZ NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1559834588471.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

At least she eventually gets her head shaved and paraded through the street in her skivvies.

Attached: Tyskerjente med soldat_Foto Deutsches Bundesarchiv Wikimedia Commons_0.jpg (620x434, 49K)

Most likely your village would be burned down and you'd just be shot and thrown in a ditch.

>mmuh Katyn mmuh six gorillion never 4get

A meirda con los gringos el petrolio as nuestro viva Adolf hitler

People will kill you for this, one day. Not gonna complain, I'm sure that Charles Gallois or something like that will make it.

Damn that bitch is ugly. He could have done much better.

>At the end of the war, Stalin contemplated deporting the entire population of Ukraine but 30 million people were far too many to move so that idea had to be dropped.

>ywn live in alternate timeline where hohols all die of thirst on Kazakh steppe or freeze to death in Siberia mining uranium

The Japs went and...goddamn bastards. That's it, we're in. Who's up to head down to the recruitment station, boys?

Merry fucking Christmas everyone.

>Germs forget to bring warm clothing
>coldest winter of the century hits
Nice Christmas gift.

My grandparents got married on Christmas Day 1941. Because one was Catholic and the other Lutheran, the minister married them in the foyer of the church.

>A documentary film, Moscow Strikes Back, (Russian: Paзгpoм нeмeцких вoйcк пoд Mocквoй, "Rout of the German Troops near Moscow"), was made during the battle and rapidly released in the Soviet Union. It was taken to America and shown at the Globe in New York in August 1942. The New York Times reviewer commented that "The savagery of that retreat is a spectacle to stun the mind."[97] As well as the Moscow parade and battle scenes, the film included images of German atrocities committed during the occupation, "the naked and slaughtered children stretched out in ghastly rows, the youths dangling limply in the cold from gallows that were rickety, but strong enough."[97]

Germs are so very nice people.

>they bombed it?

Attached: Duke_Of_The_Bog.jpg (768x768, 147K)

>and Disney goes on vacation in South American to celebrate
Well where the fuck else were you gonna go on vacation in 1941?

>73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0 73-0

Attached: 1941ChicagoBears.jpg (575x311, 102K)

>"When asked by a reporter what would have happened if the Redskins' final offensive drive had resulted in a touchdown, QB Sammy Baugh replied 'The score would have been 73-7.'"

If only anyone in 1941 actually cared about pro football.

Attached: 41 Caddy.jpg (940x705, 187K)

>American cars sold between the start of the 1942 model year in September 41 and Pearl Harbor had normal chrome trim. After Pearl Harbor, the government mandated painted black trim instead of the chrome until civilian automobile production was completely halted in February 1942.

Attached: 42-Chevy-Fleetline-DV-08-AACA_001-800.jpg (800x514, 134K)

I don't know what it was like back then, but in today's Army getting married _before_ you deploy is the dumbest thing you can do because the whore will cuck you while you're away.

Women were less thotty in those days because birth control wasn't very reliable or easy to get ahold of.

Gee sure love franco guys!!

>1941
>still being a monarcuck
ISHYGDDT

*sound of commies being tortured in a dark basement somewhere*
:^)

Haha sure love being cucked by a manlet guys!! Love franco lol... Hitler is gonna win anyway haha..
*faint sounds of americans doing deals with fascists*

AN AMERICAN JUST FUCKED MY WIFE

Attached: 1564276964645.jpg (922x715, 46K)

Oh yes. I love Germany (please don't my family to Kamp Westerbork. We're not communists nor jewish. I swear).

I'm starving but at least we're neutral

>tensions between Japan and US are escalating
>tfw cunt is US territory
Should I be worried?

Attached: Douglas_MacArthur_at_Philippine_Army.jpg (740x512, 103K)

It's worth it in exchange for modern infrastructure since you're still living in the 1500s up to this point.