Ask a Mexican anything

Ask a Mexican anything

Attached: 1509176918426.png (600x537, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/gjk0020/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCg6pUlin57zeWC6Y7xmBdhA
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ1rcifeFyI
youtube.com/watch?v=6lYA7c1Pnuo
unam.mx/comunidad/estudiantes/estudiantes-extranjeros
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post verga

What state are you from?

he said mexico

why are you always angry?

kill yourself

mexico has states you mong

which part of mexico has the best food?

pic
Durango
I'm rarely angry desu
No u
Oaxaca, Yucatán, Puebla

Attached: verga.jpg (250x333, 39K)

If you could live anywhere else OP, where would it be, and why is it the USA?

Spain, probably. Because it is safe as fuck, I like their food, I already speak the language, and I like their architecture. Or maybe Canada.

Not really interested in the US.

mexico has chlamydia

Not really

Attached: Chlamydia.png (887x453, 182K)

Do you hate El Salvador?

No

How dangerous is Mexico really?

More than the average country, that's for sure. But it depends on what you mean by "really".

Do you like El Salvador?

Did you know someone that got killed by the cartel?

I don't know much about it, so I don't really have an opinion. I like some of its nature.
No

Attached: Volcán de Santa Ana, El Salvador.jpg (1024x768, 564K)

what other countries have you been to, and have you been to any of its major cities?

subhuman

Only to Guatemala and Spain. But it was a very long time ago, when I was a little kid.

I mean can you go outside at night? Do people get mugged often? Stuff like that

what are girls like in mexico

>can you go outside at night
It depends on the city, and it depends on the region within the city. But I do. And so do millions of people every single day.
> Do people get mugged often
Again, it depends on where you are. But I suppose that yeah, as an average, it is often.
Like everywhere else.

frivolous

Are Mexicans proud of their Aztec heritage?

How many different chili varieties can you get at your local market?

Yeah sure, in Central Mexico mainly (other regions have other native civilizations/tribes). Not on Jow Forums, though, it's full of contrarian special snowflakes who think they are too smart for history books, so they baselessly claim no Mexicans descent from them.

Mexica not aztec

Dozens

Attached: DgAWFbSVQAA0lmd.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

>that state
I know who are you.

Opinion on Mexico ?
Opinion on the West especially USA ?
Which state you live in ?
Do opinion on your state ?
Opinion on Arabs ?
Do you like anime ?
Why do you use Jow Forums ?
If you don't mind answering

Attached: 1564022581805.jpg (422x382, 41K)

Also ají? :^) Here we only get like a handful :^(

[x] doubt.jpg
>Opinion on Mexico ?
I like it. But it's sad seeing its current situation and the direction in which it is going.
>Opinion on the West especially USA ?
I like their nature, and I like the cowboy culture we share. But other than that, I'm not really fond of American culture/values/politics etc.
>Which state you live in ?
Mexico City
>Do opinion on your state ?
It's underrated. There are many myths surrounding it, and memes going about because the people who live outside of it hate Mexico City with their guts, so they bouthmouth it at any given chance. I was born in another sate, though.
>Opinion on Arabs ?
Don't have an opinion. I personally dislike many of the doctrines of Islam, but I understand that Arab =! Islam. I really like Tunisia and Lebanon for some reason. They history of Arabs in general, and specially their countries, which have histories who go back thousands of years being some of the first civilizations and such, seems fascinating desu.
>Do you like anime ?
Not really
>Why do you use Jow Forums ?
It's more interesting than other places imho

>ají
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the REEE, Mexifren?

Just memeing. Ají is a South American word that we don't use. It's synonymous with "chile" (chili), the nahuatl (mexican) word for it.

>I like it. But it's sad seeing its current situation and the direction in which it is going.
Could you elaborate on this?In which direction is Mexico heading?

An endless loop of violence, that is increasing every single year. With incompetent leaders who have no clue, a real plan, nor plans to make a real plan, in order to stop it.

Thanks have a nice day fren

Attached: 1564228121825.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

You too, m8

Can you recommend a book or sth elss on the development of Mexico in the 20th century? I always wondered why Mexico has the problems with violence and drugs as drug trafficking takes place in Europe as well but neither Europe nor its periphery suffer from drug lords as strong as mesoamerica.

"Barbarous Mexico" by John Kenneth Turner
"Gobernantes mexicanos II: 1911-2000", by Fowler Will

But to really understand what's going on, you should read on our relationship with the US.

"Las invasiones norteamericanas en México" by García Cantú, Gastón
"México frente a Estados Unidos. Un ensayo histórico 1776-2000" by Vázquez, Josefina Zoraida and Lorenzo Meyer

Come to mind

Do Mexicans dislike white Americans, specifically after the election of Trump?

thank you :)

Love your country , dont listen to the muts

aji is a quechua word, mexicans use chile which is nahuatl

The underlying issues, however, are these:

1) Our corrupt government created an environment of impunity. So it doesn't matter what crimes you commit if there are no consequences, and will be able to get away even with murder 90% of the times, without investigations ever even being initiated.

2) An incompetent police force, with extremely limited resources, that our government completely abandoned. We ask too much of the good policemen who do exist, when nobody really helps them. Not their bosses, not the citizens who have reasons to distrust them, not their corrupt partners, and certainly not the drug dealers. They risk their life for cents, often without training and without equipment, and with everybody against them.

3) An incredibly cumbersome and ineffective bureaucracy for reporting crimes, which leaves a society that lacks a culture of reporting crimes due to mistrust.

4) We unfortunately happen to live right in the middle of the biggest drug trade route in the world. That goes from Peru/Bolivia/Colombia to the US. The route used to go through the Caribbean, but American dismantled that long ago.

5) The US is the biggest drug consumer in the world, and they refuse to legislate them. Outsourcing us the job of completely stopping a business that has a neth worth comparable to that of oil.

6) The US also happens to be the largest Arm producer/seller in the world. So our criminals have an unlimited amount of guns from the gun trade that goes in the opposite direction from drugs.

and finally

7) Our country decided 13 years ago that the best way to stop cartels was to declare war on drug cartels and send the army into the streets, killing everyone associated with cartels (which they are succeeding). Leaving us in an endless loop of bloodshed with more fractured more violent cartels.

None of that is currently being addressed.

How much does the average mexibro make in burger dollars?

>Do Mexicans dislike white Americans
Not really. People generally dislike Trump for his irrational demands tho, and anti-American (in general) sentiment is probably rising a bit more, compared to 10 years ago.

No probs m8

Thanks m8, I like Belgium too.

Hola hermano,

How often do you come across chicanos down there? How different are they from the standard raised Mexican?

t. chi

Attached: 35542707_1928214367229751_1311564788928610304_n.jpg (480x369, 17K)

Cuentos cuentos cuentas cuando cuentas cuentos?

Attached: IMG_4252.png (327x316, 165K)

Last time I checked, our minum wage was like 5 dollars per day or so. It's lower than even most Central American countries. Only above Venezuela and Cuba. It's absurd.

A lot of people gain around that, or between 2-3 times more. Despite what other Mexican anons might tell you.

Our living standards are much cheaper, but not that cheaper.

Hello, m8. I have only came across with chicanos 2 times. They were speaking Spanglish and English, so I noticed.

>How different are they from the standard raised Mexican?
Dunno, I didn't interact with them.

Cuando cuentes cuentos cuenta cuantos cuentos cuentas por que, si no cuentas cuantos cuentos cuentas, nunca sabrás cuantos cuentos sabes contar.

>Murray
Basado y Elsevierpildoreado. If you ever use that word again I'll break a brick against your neck. Imbecile.

Attached: p6ng0d66xu901.jpg (625x960, 93K)

How much would someone need to retire in MX?

Does Mexico have lots of nice, middle class neighbourhoods with good houses?

See? It's absurd.

Depends on the state and city, really. A 300m2 house can cost between 75K USD and 750K depending on that. You can live like a king with just 1000 dollars per month, even in the most expensive cities. And "decently" with as little as 700 dollars per month if you live alone.

Probably not a lot relative to our population size, but yeah, quite a few in total numbers.

Oh good, if I ever end up working in San Diego maybe I'll live in TJ to cut down costs.

Are you the biologist user?

You are not Indio

What’s the typical salary in Mexico and what would a surgeon earn - on average?

Guatemala is an ethno state with a lot of foreign business that's why

Let's suppose you have your house in MX paid off in a lump sum. And suppose youre in your mid 20s. How would you be if you went to uni in MX? Would it be too expensive? Thanks for the non meme answers btw

He is a proxy.
Many Americans live here and nobody really cares. Just don't be a dick and people will be nice to you.

These Americans have been living and travelling Mexico for like 2 years, they have tons of videos from all regions of the country

youtube.com/user/gjk0020/videos

These other 2 Americans have a similar story

youtube.com/channel/UCg6pUlin57zeWC6Y7xmBdhA

Like a million Americans already live here

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ1rcifeFyI
youtube.com/watch?v=6lYA7c1Pnuo

Our minimum wage is this like 30% of the population live with 1-3 times of that.
>what would a surgeon earn - on average
2500 USD if you are a cardiologist.
Some of the best unis in Mexico are free. But I don't know if it applies to foreigners or what. And I also didn't go to a private uni, so I have no idea about the costs on that, sorry.

What about if you're a CHI subhuman? Can you still go to school for free?

If you have the Mexican nationality, for sure. And if you don't, I think it is pretty easy for a chicano to get it.

You would need to pass an exam, tho, because there aren't enough places for everyone.

Muchas gracias señor

If you speak Spanish, you might want to check this

unam.mx/comunidad/estudiantes/estudiantes-extranjeros

What if I'm fluent in spanish when speaking it but an absolute mongoloid in writing and reading in spanish? I'm sure there are unis that teach in english for foreign students.

But don't Chicanos come from the worst people in your country

Why are you so evil?

Attached: 1516433746377.jpg (640x705, 57K)

You should unironically search in reddit Mexico. Foreigners ask those kinds of questions there from time to time.

Many private schools offer bilingual plans, and many of the classes (history, biology, whatever) are in English. I do know that.

Define "worst". If you mean poorest, then yeah, a good proportion of them come from the poorest families. But a lot of rich Mexicans also move to the US.

It's still must be easy to get our nationality as a chicano, either way.

Didn't you do the same to millions of people a few decades ago? It was industrialized and all.

I guess the really good passport is a plus

I remember someone who did studying abroad in germany told me the spiciest thing he could find where bell pepper flavor chips. Probably just fucking with me but curious, what is the spiciest thing you can find in germany?

Attached: 1436329161550.jpg (655x435, 141K)

Is the country still suffering from narcotic kingpins and cartels? If yes, are they a lesser threat nowadays?

Attached: 1564319140015.jpg (800x850, 25K)

>Is the country still suffering from narcotic kingpins and cartels?
Yes
>If yes, are they a lesser threat nowadays?
Our murder rate has been rising non-stop since 2016. So, they are a bigger threat now.

Most chis don't have an IQ over 100
And their parents do menial work
The only smart ones I met must of come from the richer mexican families

Ah shit.
So what regions of Mexico are afflicted by narco wars and which are really safe?

I think some user constantly posted the latest map of the safest/most violent states in mexico. Yucata was the safest place (beat some of our states in terms of murders). I think it was mainly due to the drug routes don't go through there.

>So what regions of Mexico are afflicted by narco wars
Whatever territory is currently being disputed by different narco organisations. It varies a lot depending on the year. Places like Cancún or Los Cabos used to be safe heaves like 4-6 years ago, and they are currently among the most dangerous cities because they became disputed for whatever reason (most likely, whoever was in charge of those place got killed/captured by the army). The same as the state of Guanajuato. It used to be ok and it is now among the most dangerous. And the state of Durango used to be super dangerous and now it is OK.

But in general: the south-western states are more dangerous (Michoacán, Guerrero, Colima) and various spots in the north, specially border cities in (Baja California, Tamaulipas, Chihuahua, Sinaloa).
And the safest places are Yucatán, Hidalgo, Querétaro and Aguascalientes, I think.

Don't, please. I swear we would be drowning in panchitos if it weren't for El Charco.

I don't plan to, cunt.

Nah. Medic.

Do you think there's any hope for the narco terrorism to stop?

Attached: 1564315274734.jpg (1000x987, 83K)

US would have to change it's drug laws

No.

- Drugs would need to get legalized in the US for anything to work out.
- And our government would need to professionalize and humanise our police force, not our army, with tons of resources we don't have, so that the general population starts trusting them again and they could do their jobs

Neither of which is happening. Instead, we are getting more and more militarized, and the US's stance on drugs has started to become even more tough again, thanks to the Trump administration and spineless republicans.

Why didn't you keep your capital's name as tenochtitlan? Doesn't that sound better than mExIcO cItY?

It was changed to Mexico City during the colony when we were New Spain. The country took its name from the city, not the other way around. Besides, Tenochtitlan, proper, was destroyed, so what's the point.

Like the one recently implemented in Norway?
That must suck immensely. Guess time will tell, but I hope for the best for Mexico. Thanks for answering my questions fren.

Attached: 1564143736620.jpg (750x938, 58K)

It does.
Thanks m8, and no problems.

Oh that makes sense actually. Thanks for clearing that up

Is Mexico really as poor and undeveloped as people think? It seems to have a decent economy and it has a pretty high HDI. Is Mexico improving economically? What are the biggest challenges Mexico faces in its development?

>Is Mexico really as poor and undeveloped as people think?
No, it's a lot better than what most people think. Since your media only focuses on Mexico. It's still pretty bad, though, just not as bad.
>Is Mexico improving economically?
Not really. Our current president is a moron.
>What are the biggest challenges Mexico faces in its development?
Rampant violence, and our own incompetent leaders. Our government refuses to support and develop Mexican companies, so we are stuck as manufacturers for others. It also refuses to support science, etc.

No probs m8

Are Mexicans racist?

Sure. Not as much as Americans like to claim, though.

Are you mexican?