Jomon Korean

The very low incidence of D chromosomes in Korea is likely explained by recent admixture.
This is not surprising given that Korea was ruled by Japan from 1910 to 1945.

Jomon Korean list (so far):
- Chan Ho Park (Baseball player)
- Nam Kyung Eup (Actor)
- A random Samsung worker
- Hwang Shin-Hye (Actress)
- A random North Korean girl

Attached: Japanese_rape_babies_in_Korea.png (1088x1108, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/WorldCreaterFighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AsadalEditor
youtube.com/watch?v=rbI5uq3jbvI
youtube.com/watch?v=dX6KhIzBaUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jomon Koreans are like the opposite existence of Zainichi Koreans in Japan.
It can't be denied that they have some amount of D genes.
What we can do about this unfortunate situation is to get them Jomon-pilled,
persuade them to go back to their home country and replace them with Zainichi.

kys

there's nothing jomon about the far right girl. it's one of many korean phenotypes.

for fuck's sake go to sleep!!

here we go again.

koreans are better looking anyway

No. These are average North Korean women.

Attached: North-Korean-Female-Military.jpg (1200x900, 158K)

ironic thing is that they probably look better than average nip

she's distinctly northeast asian. jomons are pretty much abbos.

do you guys actually believe you have big eyes and thin noses just because you make yourself look like this in anime? lmao

You have rotten eyes then.

Zainichi Koreans in Japan:
- Yoshihiro Akiyama (Sung Hoon Choo)
- Hirofumi Arai (Park Kyung-sik)

Attached: Zainichi_Koreans_in_Japan.png (1500x500, 1.41M)

are they supposed to be korean? if yes they dont look too bad?

in denial
This is full-blooded Japanese.

Attached: 堀田眞三3.png (480x854, 647K)

do you think that in the entire korean peninsula there isnt one guy looking similair to this?

I just seen a jomon Japanese girl the other day, she was as tall as me and very pretty. I never really know there was different types of people in japan

still in denial
This is full-blooded Japanese.

Attached: Takahashi Korekiyo.jpg (306x383, 73K)

north korean chad

Attached: njorth korean.jpg (246x138, 10K)

you guys will never be as white as koreans since youre just koreans mixed with south east asians and litererally 1% jomon

koreans much paler

Attached: average.jpg (924x419, 180K)

Do Jomon Chinese exist?

and btw your" bigger eyes" are from south east asians since they have slightly larger ones

only in their dream

Attached: unnamed.jpg (700x393, 70K)

you guys are koreans mixed with south east asians, it is literally impossible for you guys to be paler. koreans descent from siberians.

>Do Jomon Chinese exist?
Maybe in Manchuria, Nanking or somewhere

explain me your height if you guys are not south east asians. why are koreans so much taller?

>it is literally impossible for you guys to be paler. koreans descent from siberians

Attached: clown_face_in_a_clown_world.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

and? if youre pale trying to look even paler youre still paler than japanese niggers

but I think I have seen more Japanese people with the exact same skin type that whites have but never a korean

still in denial
Jomon gene pool can produce a tall and bearded man like this. Korean gene pool can't.

Attached: DJMsmxxV4AAbxFq.jpg (809x1200, 202K)

should i send you a picture of my leg?

sure

>and? if youre pale trying to look even paler youre still paler than japanese niggers

Attached: 60187462_1275066732658102_4840692979609556191_n.jpg (320x320, 22K)

hairy monkeys?

pure korean untainted by dirty jomon genes.

Attached: 231151235.jpg (1645x922, 149K)

here

Attached: here.jpg (4608x3456, 3.89M)

now send your shit skin

Fuck off. Never get back here.

Attached: _.png (153x154, 27K)

wtf is that even

kek unironically palar

you too dumb to take a photo of your legs?

My beard and paler skin. Show your beard then.

i shaved myself today

Can u freaking stop posting ur body in every single thread? U're too obsessed about being white or not.

The middle one is closest to pure Jomon in existence.
The left one is average Jomon Japanese today that you can find in every media.
The right one is being almost assimilated to Yayoi with little Jomon genes left.

Attached: ph02.jpg (2098x1327, 1.12M)

An old print of Ainu man, portrayed as pale and reddish skin.

Attached: img_0.jpg (721x1024, 477K)

you dont understand it , ainu make up such a small percentage of your ugly genes

A great side by side example of Yayoi man / Jomon man.

Attached: 30604774_763063930564629_1392308417451786240_n.jpg (1080x1178, 102K)

The most exhaustive anthropological study of the Japanese has been made by Dr E. Baelz (emeritus professor of medicine in the Imperial University of Tokyo), who enumerates the following sub-divisions of the race inhabiting the Japanese islands.

The first and most important is the Manchu-Korean type; that is to say, the type which prevails in north China and in Korea. This is seen specially among the upper classes in Japan. Its characteristics are exceptional tallness combined with slenderness and elegance of figure; a face somewhat long, without any special prominence of the cheek-bones but having more or less oblique eyes; an aquiline nose; a slightly receding chin; largish upper teeth; a long neck; a narrow chest; a long trunk, and delicately shaped, small hands with long, slender fingers. The most plausible hypothesis is that men of this type are descendants of Korean colonists who, in prehistoric times, settled in the province of Izumo, on the west coast of Japan, having made their way thither from the Korean peninsula by the island of Oki, being carried by the cold current which flows along the eastern coast of Korea.

The second type is the Mongol. It is not very frequently found in Japan, perhaps because, under favourable social conditions, it tends to pass into the Manchu-Korean type. Its representative has a broad face, with prominent cheek-bones, oblique eyes, a nose more or less flat and a wide mouth. The figure is strongly and squarely built, but this last characteristic can scarcely be called typical. There is no satisfactory theory as to the route by which the Mongols reached Japan, but it is scarcely possible to doubt that they found their way thither at one time.

koreans have mongol dna too

Hooting at this nip thinking any of the asians can grow a beard. At most they can grow a little Fu Manchu moustache and a few wisps of hair on their chins.

More important than either of these types as an element of the Japanese nation is the Malay. Small in stature, with a well-knit frame, the cheek-bones prominent, the face generally round, the nose and neck short, a marked tendency to prognathism, the chest broad and well developed, the trunk long, the hands small and delicate—this Malay type is found in nearly all the islands along the east coast of the Asiatic continent as well as in southern China and in the extreme south-west of Korean peninsula. Carried northward by the warm current known as the Kuro Shiwo, the Malays seem to have landed in Kiushiu—the most southerly of the main Japanese islands—whence they ultimately pushed northward and conquered their Manchu-Korean predecessors, the Izumo colonists.

None of the above three, however, can be regarded as the earliest settlers in Japan. Before them all was a tribe of immigrants who appear to have crossed from north–eastern Asia at an epoch when the sea had not yet dug broad channels between the continent and the adjacent islands. These people—the Ainu—are usually spoken of as the aborigines of Japan. They once occupied the whole country, but were gradually driven northward by the Manchu-Koreans and the Malays, until only a mere handful of them survived in the northern island of Yezo. Like the Malay and the Mongol types they are short and thickly built, but unlike either they have prominent brows, bushy locks, round deep-set eyes, long diver-gent lashes, straight noses and much hair on the face and the body. In short, the Ainu suggest much closer affinity with Europeans than does any other of the types that go to make up the population of Japan.

north korean beard again

The typical Japanese of the present day has certain marked physical peculiarities. In the first place, the ratio of the height of his head to the length of his body is greater than it is in Europeans. The Englishman’s head is often one-eighth of the length of his body or even less, and in continental Europeans, as a rule, the ratio does not amount to one-seventh; but in the Japanese it exceeds the latter figure. In all nations men of short stature have relatively large heads, but in the case of the Japanese there appears to be some racial reason for the phenomenon. Another striking feature is shortness of legs relatively to length of trunk. In northern Europeans the leg is usually much more than one-half of the body’s length, but in Japanese the ratio is one-half or even less; so that whereas the Japanese, when seated, looks almost as tall as a European, there may be a great difference between their statures when both are standing. This special feature has been attributed to the Japanese habit of kneeling instead of sitting, but investigation shows that it is equally marked in the working classes who pass most of their time standing.

The most prominent trait of Japanese disposition is gaiety of heart. Emphatically of a laughter-loving nature, the Japanese passes through the world with a smile on his lips. The petty ills of life do not disturb his equanimity. He takes them as part of the day’s work, and though he sometimes grumbles, rarely, if ever, does he repine. Exceptional to this general rule, however, is a mood of pessimism which sometimes overtakes youths on the threshold of manhood. Finding the problem of life insolvable, they abandon the attempt to solve it and take refuge in the grave. It seems as though there were always a number of young men hovering on the brink of such suicidal despair. An example alone is needed finally to destroy the equilibrium. Some one throws himself over a cataract or leaps into the crater of a volcano, and immediately a score or two follow. Apparently the more picturesquely awful the manner of the demise, the greater its attractive force. The thing is not a product of insanity, as the term is usually interpreted; letters always left behind by the victims prove them to have been in full possession of their reasoning faculties up to the last moment. Some observers lay the blame at the door of Buddhism, a creed which promotes pessimism by begetting the anchorite, the ascetic and the shuddering believer in seven hells. But Buddhism did not formerly produce such incidents, and, for the rest, the faith of Shaka has little sway over the student mind in Japan. The phenomenon is modern: it is not an outcome of Japanese nature nor yet of Buddhist teaching, but is due to the stress of endeavouring to reach the standards of Western acquirement with grievously inadequate equipment, opportunities and resources.

Top Keke that Nigger is serious about that jomon shit. I thought he was trolling all the time.

Attached: 1563904447617.jpg (646x687, 69K)

funny thing is that the jomon and ainu was like savage in japanese society before then today suddently they are proud of it now thats something hahaha

Jomon have better facial features than Yayoi, so nothing wrong with worshiping Jomon.

Attached: usa-today-8412903.0.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

自閉症

The stats say 1 or 2% of the Korean population is D, so it's not surprising that Jomon Korean can be found in media, though it's still rare.

Attached: 20120418221600154.jpg (450x675, 209K)

ok

I honestly think that some of these Jomon autists are a group of Southeast Asian weebs who are larping as Japanese nationalists in order to associate ancient Japanese with Southeast Asians.

Fuck you i hate fucking j*ps i prefer death then living your fucking disgusting nation.

Attached: 20190727_002113_compress51.jpg (5312x2988, 818K)

no it's just a deranged NEET netouyo.

To this day they're thought of as a fringe group descended from savages. No japanese takes pride in being mixed with them, it'd be like if an aussie took pride in being mixed with an abbo. It's literally just one poster.

I've seen Southeast Asians on the Internet who have some kind of agenda to link the ancient Japanese with Southeast Asians. They're even active on Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/WorldCreaterFighter

Most recently, one of them was pretending to be Korean but got caught.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AsadalEditor

The Jomon autist on Jow Forums just strikes me as awkward. I've suspected him of not being Japanese for a while now. Real Japanese nationalists generally don't obsess about being Jomon or not, unlike this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a Southeast Asian.

>Southeast Asians
Snowscape is great proof that Jomon have more to do with Northen regions.

Attached: 2_ainy16.jpg (601x460, 66K)

They are ethnic Koreans how can you convince them of being n*p with buckteeth and weird faces.

ill play along
JOMON CHINESE

Attached: 20120523062304943.jpg (500x333, 19K)

You misspelled Zainichi

i noticed none of his file names have japanese writing. someone should try to speak in japanese with him.

There's no point. He's already banned. But I guarantee that he'll be back.

Zainchis are traitor koreans not even considered korean or be welcomed in Korea. I think its best they say in japan forever.

i mean the autist in this thread.

Can you explain why Uyghur actresses are so popular over there. I know very little about Chinese genotypes.

are the koreans and japanese fighting again

Attached: 1521163281834.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Uyghurs are being genocided because they are wh*Tes squatting in han chinese lands.

zainichis BTFO
Are there any refugees dipspised worldwide than zainichis?

they are cute and rather exotic looking, also there's really only 2 famous uyghur actress, their name prob made them easier to remember. Also the guy i posted is a Hui, here's another one.

Attached: 42029188.82999988_image.png (488x564, 194K)

imagine being this delusional

Fuck zainichis

No they permabanned zainichis from obtaining korean citizenships now. North Koreans arent too friendly to them either.

>Canadian flag defending chink land
Like pottery

Attached: 1510936854322.jpg (660x495, 138K)

>Its another Jap vs Gook shitflinging episode

Look like turks if i'm quite honest

Attached: warcrimes.jpg (640x434, 23K)

Time to watch creepy zzainichis.

zainichis are worst immigrants and protesters in Japan, organizing antifa and they call all minorities such as LGBTs, Ainus and even Nerds to divide up japan.
Need to deport all those cancererous rat from Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbI5uq3jbvI

Watch all those crazy Zainichis in Japan.
It is nothing different from all crazy gooks protesting in South shit Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=dX6KhIzBaUk

how about this guy, i feel like he looks more like a turk, or at least central asian.

Attached: 119_1419230099.jpg (350x438, 99K)

The gooks are a mistake.

OP is typical zainichi troll.
But jomon and yayoi is science anyway.

Attached: 1E1683B9-A7B0-4DC6-BC53-2A61D89354AC.jpg (1197x621, 150K)

You are OP though.

What? I’m not.

Attached: 0834B8AB-BC07-491C-B8C7-320B64613A1F.jpg (691x1157, 746K)

What do you want?
Trade them with you.

it's always schizo japs posting these retard threads yet somehow we get shit thrown at us.
well i guess i shouldnt expect much from a weeb board

Im not OP and OP is typical zainichi troll.
But still You must face the reality that jomon and yayoi is science an facts anyway.
Thank you.

Attached: 051E11A7-4C76-4DCB-BB14-0E7B3DF23814.jpg (690x370, 184K)

who cares

You care.

Attached: 06D29A34-D77A-43CC-BB09-D5BAB3CD3279.jpg (580x600, 52K)

Attached: 1E878865-59FC-48ED-90F2-F2838A9581A3.jpg (600x450, 21K)

Is this suppose to be Japanese style shitpost? A lot of effort desu.

Attached: BDDE9CA2-F811-4CA0-8DDD-4B4D425ACA6D.jpg (390x338, 24K)