Could he pass as a local in your cunt?

Could he pass as a local in your cunt?

Attached: a775_o,size,770x0,q,100,h,da3462.jpg (770x1233, 713K)

absolutely

With those Aryan genes absolutely

too black

Looks like an junkie

looks too russian

No

Sorry but this guy would only pass as local in norway,germany,austria scandinavia, baltic and russia

Too ugly

>tf
>tp
Sucked off too many memes.

no

What a fucking lying kike krakowian piece of turd. That's the look of an average North, West or Silesian Pole.

Nah. Looks like a mix of Finn-Brit/Irish.

shut up

hes not BLACK enough

bump

Here in South Brazil yes, but still looks very unusual.

Tell me about South Brazil, what is your secret? German, Polish and Scandi settlers? I've been seeing it for a while.

No too white

Whaaat. There is no difference between actual ethnic germans and ethnic poles. I admit, polacks may look more like danes or norwegians, but on average you can't tell the difference between germans and poles, as much as you hate to admit it.

South Brazil is overhyped by Brazilians for that exact reason: It received Italian, German and Polish immigration and therefore it's considered the greatest place in Brazil.

Thing is, this region already had Spanish and Portuguese settlers who used slave labour from Africa and "Catholicized" local natives, so contrary to popular belief, it has lots of swarthy people as well.

Here near my city for example. This guy was arrested for killing a baby with an axe and chopping the kid's grandparents to pieces with the axe.

His surname is Michaelsen. Look a little bit similar to OP's guy, at least in terms of pigmentation and facial sharpness.

Attached: Josiel Michaelsen 1328 - .jpg (280x450, 20K)

That's fucked up, And indeed, he looks like someone from a Baltic sea region.

No, too white
Albanians look mostly like this

Attached: jqmd11.jpg (450x588, 38K)

Why albos, You are proud descendants for Aleksander Wielki

I am albanian

Attached: 49591EB4-EDD8-4B34-A226-1E6F52A0D094_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 89K)

of* sheisse
How'd ya feel about Kosovo sitaution?

Us and kosovars are deeply interconnected being in the same state with the same conditions for decades, they even were the ones who started the war here
We obviously fully support them

Attached: kosovo-protests-data.jpg (1024x683, 138K)