What's your opinion of wealthy people of poor countries?

What's your opinion of wealthy people of poor countries?

Attached: atletas.jpg (640x640, 152K)

No opinion

they probably fuck kids and do other weird sex shit like every other celebrity and political figure seems to nowadays

ovo

There was a crime in 1992, the AlcĂ sser case, that reeks of ritual murder by rich powerful people.

they spend their money on extremely dumb shit and are trashy

it is on netflix

They probably live the best lives on earth from a selfishly hedonistic perspective.
Like this for example.

take white upper middle class spoiled pricks raised by real estate developers, multiply the severity of their nature by x100, and let them control the legislature of their own isolated social playground

most of these upper classes in third world shitholes were set up and entrenched by the type of people who show up in Epstein's black book anyways, so i wouldn't rule any sort of taboo out

Yeah so in other words like I said

>spain
>poor

I think they struck gold

Horrible people detached from reality. Ask any of the Latin American posters here.

I wish I could detach from reality and be horrible in my invincible little bubble.

Emanuel Andrade and his father literally robbed Venezuela of millions. He's living large in Miami.

Attached: 03cb3b3c6811ac34e261d84948133912.jpg (1631x1080, 1.18M)

scum
none of them made their money legitimately
they govern their cunts only to keep their "fellow citizens" down and make more money

This. OP is a butthurt chicano

But I'm poor :(

Based criollos keeping Hispanic America under their feet

This, but also applied to politics.

He's not white...or do Spaniards look like that?

Na, he looks pretty pancho, bro

I don't care, I have other concerns in my life.

Waste

Attached: 3HaJVw3AYyXBgjKMw3mHGufZutmfJRtGnbuF6vwHkKKjpQnZCRKfcCCuZ1EpBg3fSfrmTmHwfk4h342ggmtQFY3izKBJoMQHknyf (640x360, 68K)

You would too if you were above the law

Andalucia is browner than me and I'm Black...