Have you ever met an African American tourist?

Have you ever met an African American tourist?

Attached: African American.jpg (720x719, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waltermignolo.com/tonight-in-buenos-aires-i-saw-a-black-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow she's beautiful

you have mental illness

Yes, a lot of them. We had an AA girl living in my town for some months.

My cousin has an African American bf, nice lad

Imagine the succ she could pull off

yes. american tourists in general are good here. they're considerate and not as naive as the french when it comes to the bar they set for cheap 3rd world countries, not as annoying as russians. not entitled at all despite the rumors.

No, only rich white people from florida.

So does my wife

addendum: african americans give off a more entitled vibe than their white counterparts, probably a complex about their being african and how the locals should treat them like kibgs/kweens

Yes, one girl in Spain and a guy in Colombia
They were based, although I recall the guy in Colombia trying to pull a shag on a Puerto Rican milf tourist and she denied him. He was fat and autistic so I kind of understand her.

waltermignolo.com/tonight-in-buenos-aires-i-saw-a-black-man/

not up close, but i remember crossing paths with an american military, that time they were doing joint exercises with our lads in 2001
he and his ginger mate were peacefully having a beer so i saw no reason to bother them

Are there blacks living in Tunisia? Yall seem to get along when you move to France or Québec but I've been told the Maghreb is incredibly racist towards black people.

One time in Puerto Rico

NOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT POSITIVE EXPERIENCES WITH BLACK PEOPLE YOU'RE RUINING THE NARRATIVE GUYS

Attached: 1499631581602.png (905x624, 83K)

there are afro-tunisians
they're like your every day tunisian, i like them
they're kind but that's probably because they had bad experiences
there's exchange students, as well as immigrants. the latter have probably experienced hell before coming here, and if you know the right people you can employ them for less than minimum wage. i really hate both of those groups, for the most part they're meek faggots who walk with their chin down and keep to themselves, i can't stand them at all. there are a few entrepreunial ones that i like though.

I've only met Black Haitian people. The most chill and cool people I've seen.

I remember that my school hired an AA woman to teach us in 5th grade but she was fired the next year.

No. Americans never visit my country.

So chill that they don't bother getting jobs?

Once. It made an attempt to speak to me. I refused.

In Mexico Haitians have a jobs, unlike Mexcrements.

Attached: Haitianos_Mexico.jpg (720x540, 54K)

Denmarkians are so racist

Shut up, mutt. You know nothing.

yes they are usually very nice and cultured, but they are the ones smart enough to know denmark, and got enough money for passport

no, but I do know a couple black british students that take the same bus as me every day

ye, they a'aight, mostly educated suburban East Coast negros working IT, they like sea food, sugary drinks and wearing khaki cargo pants

We had a black American student in my university, Trevor.
He was shocked when we told him that we go out to movies, bars, clubs, restaurants, prostitutes on ""weekdays"".

Triggered

I want to visit Finland during the winter

No, I don't talk to black people

You don’t talk to yourself?

There was a african american couple i met in Morocco

i would like to meet one desu

One of them was surprised when I ordered pizza for her and it tasted "exactly like america pizza ohmagad." I told her it should since it was made by a local company that stole the recipe from Pizza Hut and she was very impressed.

Attached: 66626674_2321463644600554_4378109654003616569_n.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

White Americans can barely afford to travel abroad, let alone black ones. So the black American tourists you see are more likely rich and white acting anyways