1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Who is your president?
>USA
>He will ALWAYS be MY president :)

Attached: E8133D79-59A0-445E-83FA-29EB9824DEEF.jpg (640x923, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2019/06/09/brazil-car-wash-prosecutors-workers-party-lula/
theintercept.com/2019/06/09/brazil-lula-operation-car-wash-sergio-moro/
theintercept.com/2019/06/17/brazil-sergio-moro-lula-operation-car-wash/
dw.com/en/brazil-prosecution-of-lula-could-be-compromised-intercept-leaks-show/a-49131944-0
jacobinmag.com/2019/06/lula-intercept-greenwald-moro-corruption
forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2019/06/28/brazilian-justice-minister-serio-moros-moral-battle-with-glenn-greenwalds-the-intercept/#5a60c0880599
oantagonista.com/brasil/cara-nao-confio-no-intercept-nao/
oantagonista.com/brasil/monique-nao-e-monique/
oantagonista.com/brasil/shame-on-you-verdevaldo/
oantagonista.com/brasil/o-vazamento-do-futuro/
opiniaocritica.com.br/noticia/240/nao-houve-conduta-ilegal-de-moro-e-dallagnol-decide-corregedor-do-ministerio-publico
oantagonista.com/brasil/o-segredo-de-polichinelo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Brazil
infomoney.com.br/mercados/noticia/8602320/parceria-comercial-entre-brasil-e-japao-pode-sair-ainda-este-ano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This post is disrespectful of other cultures.

Attached: 1533863335149.gif (480x270, 2.7M)

seething bolsotard
The world stands with LULA

sudan should be re-placed under colonial administration, the people are hopelessly ignorant and incompetent

Wasn't Lula literally framed by right-wing prosecutors and a judge to prevent him from running in the 2018 election?

How is he still in jail?

Do you support LULA as your colonial governor?

No, he was condemned in two different cases in several instances by independent judges, the case files are public.

theintercept.com/2019/06/09/brazil-car-wash-prosecutors-workers-party-lula/

Yes. The r*Ghtoids were terrified of him because they knew he would BTFO b*Lsoynaro so they threw him in jail on fake charges.

That's not what I've been hearing, Jair.

>theintercept.com/2019/06/09/brazil-car-wash-prosecutors-workers-party-lula/
>theintercept.com/2019/06/09/brazil-lula-operation-car-wash-sergio-moro/
>theintercept.com/2019/06/17/brazil-sergio-moro-lula-operation-car-wash/
>dw.com/en/brazil-prosecution-of-lula-could-be-compromised-intercept-leaks-show/a-49131944-0
>jacobinmag.com/2019/06/lula-intercept-greenwald-moro-corruption
>forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2019/06/28/brazilian-justice-minister-serio-moros-moral-battle-with-glenn-greenwalds-the-intercept/#5a60c0880599

Bolsonaro is a sacrificial lamb.
No one respect him, he's just being used as a puppet

>posting literal fake news and distorted, cherry-picked quotes with fabricated contexts that have been disproven over and over
Based fucking retard, go look at the case files with literally hundreds of pieces of evidence and tell us what is wrong there.

Yeah, it was a dubious judgement at best.
Pretty clear that the accusations agains't him were weak.

But it's Brazil, our judiciary system likes to larp as the legislative.

Not even the faggot glenn tries to deny lula is innocent, he's just trying to argue that the judge was partial but he fails at it even with the extremely sensationalist articles.

How was it weak? Did you even read about anything about the case other than what you saw on foice de são paulo? You also seem unaware that he was condemned in another case this year and he still has 8 other open cases.

I like how we live in times where extremely well-researched, independent journalism is considered "fake news" for exposing government and private sector corruption. And how we have documentation of judges collaborating with prosecutors to ensure a conviction of a politician is now considered "cherry-picking" and "fabricating facts".

Here comes the butthurt bolsotard to screech about muh fake news
Soon your fake "president" will be deposed and the rightful leader LULA will take power once again

>on foice de são paulo
I don't even know what it is

None of what you posted was well-researched, most of it is literally fake and was debunked by other independent journalists.

> And how we have documentation of judges collaborating with prosecutors to ensure a conviction of a politician is now considered "cherry-picking" and "fabricating facts".
There's nothing showing this when you take out the forced contexts and it doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense when you realize Moro isn't in charge of the judiciary branch and Lula was sentenced by dozens of judges up to the supreme court mostly appointed by his party.

It's very easy to tell something is sensationalist by how it frames opinions disguised as fact together with facts, there are very very little facts in the articles and a fuckload of sensationalist narratives that contradict simple public facts like dates and orders of events.

Disproven by who?
user, if you're so sure about his guilty, post the evidencies here

>T.
I would like to apologize for this idiot.

Attached: IMG_1222.jpg (474x332, 25K)

www.osulemeupais.blogspot.br

I forgot your flag was Sudan, all Arabic based countries have so similar flags, why?

>I would like to apologize for this idiot.

Attached: 13A76E21-FCC1-4621-9C4B-4212C4D5DE63.png (690x748, 180K)

1. USA
2. NOT Obama he's not my president

Imagine glorifying some illiterate third world invertebrate because some monkeys cultists who worship him as a god shill him abroad

oantagonista.com/brasil/cara-nao-confio-no-intercept-nao/
>Glenn posted a pic on Twitter with a supposed message from 2018 by Ângelo Goulart Villela, a man that has been in jail since 2017
>After people pointed this out, he hastily deleted the pic and said it was a "typing error", with the name changed to simply Ângelo in the final version

oantagonista.com/brasil/monique-nao-e-monique/
>He also attributed a message to Monique Cheker, where she supposedly mentions working in the state of Paraná in 2008, but the actual Monique Cheker was working in Rio de Janeiro at the time and she sent a message to the site O Antagonista denying the narrative imposed by Glenn

oantagonista.com/brasil/shame-on-you-verdevaldo/
>Greenwald lies about the pope producing a video about his "journalism", probably unaware that these videos are planned well in advance or intentionally being misleading (likely).

oantagonista.com/brasil/o-vazamento-do-futuro/
>Clealy wrong dates, with messages from the future, despite Glenn claiming to carefully fact-check them

So much for "well-researched" journalism.

>bolsotards are this desperate

>www.oantagonista.com

Another funny oddity is how Glenn explicitly said in an interview he spent weeks planning on how to defend himself and his source from legal trouble, but then he said the source is anonymous.

Another funny thing is how the hacker got arrested and confirmed he sent the messages to Glenn, after Glenn insisted that it was a leak and not a hack.

Another funny oddity is that a politician from the Communist Party (who ran as vice president in last year's election) is the one that supposedly sent Glenn's contact information to the hacker, even though Glenn's information is up on his site, and it's funny how the hacker had hundreds of thousands of reais stashed in his home and he still didn't explain his income.

All these things sure raise a lot of red flags.

You are free to cover your ears and yell lalala, but that isn't a good argument.

So this is all the incels got against Lula?

Pretty much every single intercept "article" got disproven by simple fact-checking, if you aren't an easily swayed drone it's also pretty easy to see how empty the messages are and show you nothing when you ignore the fabricated contexts.

opiniaocritica.com.br/noticia/240/nao-houve-conduta-ilegal-de-moro-e-dallagnol-decide-corregedor-do-ministerio-publico
The national council's magistrate archived a disciplinary action against the Lava Jato agents and said the leaked messages so far don't show any functional illegality, so much for your narrative.

>this level of desperation
Pathetic

Meanwhile our corrupt dinosaurs are commemorating the articles and using it as a breach to approve anti-anti-corruption bills that allow even criminal organizations to sue judges and prosecutors, thanks for exporting your little cocaine addict faggot here, that was the effect of the entirety of his defamation campaign aiming to destabilize the country because his communist party didn't win.
Did you also know his husband is an unelected deputy for the most globohomo leftist party in the country?

simple bro, the colours represent the same principles,

>green for agriculture, prosperity and Islam
>red for the blood shed in the creation and defense of the nation
>white for peace??
>black I don't know
I constantly forget them, not really a flagboo or patriot

oantagonista.com/brasil/o-segredo-de-polichinelo/
Another good one, in an article the Intercept tried to imply Deltan was talking about a "secret" decision by another judge but it was already public information being reported in several sites, how can a neutral, "well-researched" journalist miss these basic facts if not on purpose?

Glenn also freaked out on Twitter over an ordinance published a few days ago that allows the government to deport foreign criminals, Glenn thought it was about him even though this ordinance was already announced before and Glenn doesn't even fit in the criteria at all since he's married to a brazilian, this and the pope episode shows how delusional and self-centered he is, reading his twitter is hilarious, it's like some weirdass alternate reality where it's everything about him.

>lula is locked up
>hillary runs free
does brazil have better justice than america?

Even ignoring that he's a corrupt POS why would you like him? He's held Brazil back from developing their economy.

Gringos don't understand how deeply corrupt and amoral our political class is, they see le smiling santa claus man and automatically assume he's a good guy when that's actually the most dangerous kind of person.

That is a thing with western countries, they think so highly of themselves that they think mass corruption like that don't evist and anybody who talks about it is a "conspiracy theorist".

>muh duhgeneracy
>everyone I dond like is a gommunist
Into the trash it goes.

>hillary should be locked up because uhhhhh I said so

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Brazil

Nice deflection

Yes.
He's still in jail because brazillians are retarded and believed the tons of fake news spreaded by Bolsonaro suporters.

He got jailed before Bolsonaro even got any notoriety.

>President
Cringe

Attached: criiiinge.webm (1222x1080, 1.8M)

*votes for mini-trump*

It is normal to hate your country, Sudan, Mauritania, Chad, Niger and Mali are part of the globalist wall, a wall against the blacks and the whites, if you are brown you shouldn't worry tho, nothing will happen to you as long as you stay shill.

t. Haitian angolan

>has barely any seats and has never had much power
Do you have to be such an obviously histrionic retard? You’re acting like a facebook boomer MAGApede.

Manuela was Haddad's running mate in 2018 and PCdoB and PT have always been ideologically and politically close, same with other orbiter leftist parties like PSOL and PDT, it's also not even the only party with "Communist" in the name.

>EVERYTHING IS COMMUNIST! THE CENTRE LEFT IS COMMUNIST!! IF YOU ARE NOT BOLSONARO YOU ARE COMMUNIST!!!
Really just fuck off already you obvious boomer. You’ve been spamming this shit for over a year and you haven’t convinced anyone of your hysterics.

>The Communist Party is not communist
whatever floats your boat man

>You’ve been spamming this shit for over a year and you haven’t convinced anyone of your hysterics.
I think this is the first time I talked about these parties here, if multiple people are correcting you about their own country then maybe they have a point.

>Let me tell you about your country

this guy will make anime real
he's my president :)
infomoney.com.br/mercados/noticia/8602320/parceria-comercial-entre-brasil-e-japao-pode-sair-ainda-este-ano

Attached: EujCeWd.jpg (500x502, 83K)

Fuck off commie

To be honest, there's no escaping in Brazil, both the left-wing and the right-wing are corrupt to an disgusting degree, and if you vote center you're asking to get fucked over. Lula really is a crooked piece of shit, so is Bolsonaro. The diference is, Lula is a cunning old fox, and him being in jail would be more beneficial for those cunts in the parliament rather than having an idiot with shit for brains.

> probably the most corrupt Latin American president of the 21st century
being a lula defender is fucking cringe

Attached: aa33b99d4c99f557bdbdae57b4f166a2.jpg (504x733, 48K)

my leader

Attached: Caesar2.png (619x568, 526K)

Jesus Christ user, O Antagonista is as reliable as Alex Jones

Nah, nothing like that

Our commies are lite-communists.
More in tune with the Scandinavian social-democracy than to revolutionary communism.
I mean, a actual communist would never participate in a bourgeois election

>Our commies are lite-communists.
>More in tune with the Scandinavian social-democracy than to revolutionary communism
Lmao.

>not joining NCR
eww get away

>more in tune with the Scandinavian social-democracy than to revolutionary communism

Right now reuniting in the 25th assembly of the Foro de São Paulo in Caracas with Nicolas Maduro

So what? Maduro was never a commie.
This was just american propaganda. He never really tried to nationalise everything like Stalin did>>

Dilma Rousseff literally attempted to launch a coup the days before her impeachment. She didn't because general Villas Boas told her to fuck off and threatened to arrest her

Vai chupar o cu da Marielle