/isr/ - israel general

Antisemitism is not cool edition

Attached: gigachad stands with israel.jpg (848x790, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYWXXKhHDtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yQY6KGTxa_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really don't like what that image is implying.

What does it imply?
I am a jew and I made it.

Attached: Israel_PM_Benjamin_Netanyahu.jpg (770x433, 29K)

>goycreatures with muttflags larping as actual jews
kys

I think most of the Israelis are already asleep

Attached: image.jpg (602x401, 303K)

this old fart used to look like this

Attached: Benjamin_Netanyahu_young.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Very few politicians weren't chads in their younger years. Nixon was like a 7/10 back in his college days.

My fellow jews, as a jewish person I'd like to say fuck us jews. We need to get purged off the face of the earth. Abolish the jewish race. That's the only way to end jewish privilege.

ISIS
Israel Secret Intelligence Service
What's not to understand?

Attached: Canaanite Jew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

As a jewish person I have to ask, why do we hate white people so much? Do we really have to undermine their culture and tradition?

I didn’t realize how fat he is until i watched our parliament dissolve itself.
he is also wearing a suit too small for his huge belly, it looks like the only button he buttons up will give up any moment.

Only 9/10 or more are chads
7/10 is your typical Joe

As a jew myself I can only approve this.

Should I learn Hebrew?

If we give you your dream of Israel will you stop ruining the West or do we also need to nuke the shit out of your mutilated cocksuckers?

Attached: 1564341161864.webm (640x800, 2.59M)

I don't understand how ISIS could theoretically be a jewish proxy of some kind, even if we go into conspiratard terrority. What, was it just an instrument for divide and conquer?

>intentionally avoided confrontation with Israel
>spent most of their energy destabilizing arab countries in "Greater Israel"
There is no way in hell that Israel did not support ISIS in some way. It's just way too convenient for them.

odd
I could've sworn I heard videos of ISIS members chanting for the death of Israel and jews, like most islamist terror groups nowadays

we gave up on greater Israel when instead of annexing Sinai we gave it back to Egypt.
we supported other rebels not ISIS, we even helped Egypt and bombed ISIS in Sinai.

odd. They never actually attacked Israel, though they did find the time to attack Israel's enemies. It's almost like those were just words or something.

Israel is an ethnostate

I want to kick her head so hard

wrong, they did. they also specifically said that we are in their second stage of conquest.

They are illiterate don’t worry about these posters

>flag
>jew
i dont think so
redpilled image tho

I know, it’s retards from Jow Forums

>>intentionally avoided confrontation with Israel
Well, it's probably for obvious reasons. Israel has had the upper hand in so many battles against full scale wars from nations. A steadily expanding terror group like ISIS would know better than to attack such a country. Besides, the central regions of the M.E., like north of Iraq and the like, were already power vacuums waiting to be conquered.

>109063044
>imagine being this obsessed
lmao at your life

Attached: 176854868675987698.jpg (1497x454, 351K)

A terror group with Ak47 in pickup trucks would attack a country with almost 100 F15 and 200 F16...

Attached: 4564639807_b9da5e7c32.jpg (500x333, 29K)

what's the difference between F-15s and F-16s?

They had Soviet era tanks and artillery and jets (which weren’t serviceable)

F-15 is an air superiority fighter and the F-16 is a multi role.

Attached: image.jpg (1023x397, 439K)

Post cute Jewish girls pls.

Attached: D756B185-097F-4D56-8D3A-BAA1F862E1E1.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

Attached: 1563734053384.jpg (1080x1168, 82K)

Dont stop now unless you want those top grade Israeli birthrates

how come israel is range banned from r9k
what the FUCK

>israeli birth rate is 3 kids per woman on average
it's like the highest in the western world, I believe

Attached: 1562961717905.jpg (500x469, 29K)

Jews make really good music
youtube.com/watch?v=yYWXXKhHDtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yQY6KGTxa_I

Attached: 65963805_292044004931248_5374743143264988602_n.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

you should be banned from life actually

rude

Understandable after an ethnic genocide and a young country on the up and up.

Israelianons would it be possible for me to visit? Just curious, I never actually intend.

I love Israel. I want a qt jewish gf. Is our shared history and culture enough to make them like me?

SAUCE!

ur mom
teehee

>hey instead of taking over places with fairly devout muslim populations who wouldn't be too much trouble when conquered, let's attach a people we'd have to exterminate, most of whom have had formal military training from the best pound-for-pound military in the area

you’ll need a visa, but technically you can.
don’t know how Tunisians are supposed to apply for one since we don’t have an embassy in your country.
If you get a visa, we don’t stamp passports anymore if you arrive though plane, so it won’t prevent you from going to Arab countries.

are ethipopians jews really discriminated against in israel? or is it a meme?

The real question is why wouldn’t they be. There is an Ethiopian Christian family in my neighborhood and the entire family is mentally disabled.