What do you imagine America is like?

I just finished watching picture related, and Vinnie (the Chinese woman), said that they expexted cities to be everywhere and newer buildings.

Attached: IMG_1216.jpg (640x1136, 151K)

>LaoWhy
Why indeed

I have a soft spot for couples. I can't help but grin when I see a happy couple walking down the street. Their chemistry is enough to surpress my racism towards Chinese and dislike of inter-racial relationships.

She must be retarded. For me, America was living off the land, cowboys and such

>chinese
she's SEA, her DNA said so.

Cope, Zhang. She is Chinese.

Attached: IMG_1206.jpg (300x224, 17K)

I expected it to be like it is here. It pretty much was, with the exception of a feeling that something was different, that I couldn't put my finger on. It's like getting used to how you look in the mirror, and then thinking you look different when you see a non mirrored pic of yourself. It's still you, but it looks slightly off somehow

1. Go to the same youtube channel that the OP is from
2. Search for DNA test
3. Watch vid

The 'Chinese" wife matches most to Miao (hmong) ethnic group. Her closest secondary match was Vietnamese. She is basically ethnically Hmong / Vietnamese and is not HAN CHINESE.

Attached: laowhy86_vivi_dna test_01.jpg (1199x727, 183K)

The Vietnamese are Chinese rape-babies, you idiot.

I've felt the same in Canada

She's a dark skinned jungle asian, how the fuck did she think she was Chinese?

She is Chinese. Also, she doesn't have dark skin.

Attached: IMG_1207.jpg (566x636, 44K)

America was exactly as what I thought. We get bombed by Americans all of the time so I already had midly accurate representations.

>T.Ahmed
Afghanistan is calling your name.

I read your post and thought "wtf".
Then I checked back my post.
I actually meant "we get bombed by images of America".
Kek it's time for me to go to bed.

Well its not a bad expectation to have. When I moved to CT from SC, I expected buildings everywhere and an entire urbran sprawl of skyscrapers and buildings. Instead I got a state of suburbia with parks and wildlife preservation in everyone's backyard.

Yeah, South Carolina is comfy.

so she is still chinese just like you are american zhang

I live just north of new haven. Half of ct is just nycs extended suburbs. The rest? Who knows.

You live in the shitty expensive part. Eastern half is the cozy part.

cute

>cities everywhere

Why would you want that?

Cities in changland means you are very high crass.

maybe her family got recently sinicized

literally all of southern china were natives who got sinicized.

um, can you not