Mexicans are jealous of Chi's because we actually made it here to live a better life

Mexicans are jealous of Chi's because we actually made it here to live a better life

Attached: 1563093849796.jpg (640x640, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpl6I3V2sx4
youtube.com/watch?v=ODP6TJ6X7yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I rather move to Russia or Poland, it's a shame their language is complicated

Attached: fab8ea1b61164a32a18f8be18454caefacef2dc2f9976d8aac40586a1265f543.png (645x773, 49K)

Los sudacas, incluidos los coñosureños y los mejicanos por muy especiales que se crean, son
seres tribales. Defienden a sus pútridos "países" como el que defiende un equipo de fútbol, con una veneración exacerbada e
irracional a un trozo de tierra creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes
corruptos, mientras odian de una manera igualmente irracional y exacerbada al estado vecino,
que "casualmente" fue igualmente creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos.

Defeco en todos y cada uno de los sudacas, desde el sudaca nacido en el último rincón de Alaska, San Francisco, París o Madrid de inmigrantes sudacas muertos de hambre hasta el último indio sudaca tiraflechas parido por una india en lo más oscuro y salvaje del Amazonas.

Attached: chad conquistadorr.png (1080x1587, 735K)

>being jealous of people moving to a shithole
Call us when you live in Switzerland or something, sweety.

basado

Yeah but nobody hates Mexicans. Mexican Americans however...

you hate this?

Attached: 1563483440397.jpg (1080x606, 87K)

Yes. Chicanos ruined the prosperous and comfy SouthWest USA.

Yes, I'd like to be a third class citizens living in a house made of cardboard in a decaying suburb with a bunch of Mexicans peasants and niggers, working in a nasty factory but wanting to become a hip hop star, paying 500 dollars for an aspirine and complaining about "wy pypo iz raciss" everyday.

Attached: Mexico.jpg (1300x905, 198K)

KEK who made this copypasta

wasn't us, blame white liberals

All this but waving the Mexican flag and speaking a terrible Spanish at the same time.

*gets beheaded*

*gets shot*

*gets shot, gets beheaded and gets thrown into a tub of acid*

Average chicanos
youtube.com/watch?v=lpl6I3V2sx4

They look arap

they dont seem that bad
youtube.com/watch?v=ODP6TJ6X7yM

How did you type this? Do kidnappers offer wifi nowadays?

It's not complicated, it's more rich and flexible.

your parents made it here you mean

>Be Chicano
>speaking Spanish is an incredible accomplishment

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-9.59.02-AM.jpg (637x472, 19K)

Attached: chicanos.jpg (699x439, 53K)

He's cute af and the stache is sexy

yeah we hate wetbacks

Spanish is the language of peasant subhumans

Kys

Spanish is a beautiful and complex language. English is as simple as a fart.

I eat
We eat
They eat
She eats

no one's jealous of chicanos, you fucking parasite

Do you want our approbation or something? 'cause you're acting like that, don't be insecure and stop this attetionwhoring

Ustedes son los primeros en saltar cuando alguien habla mal de españistan, ustedes están infestados de cuñadologia y sus gobiernos son corruptos también, sólo viven de su afortunado pasado para mirar por debajo del hombro porque ahora son irrelevantes

Mexican Americans surely can’t be that bad, right? I would trade all of the Pakis here for them in a heartbeat.

>seres tribales

Attached: spain444.jpg (1001x703, 140K)