Let's be serious lads, at this very point everybody here is a conscious English or an English LARPing as someone else

Let's be serious lads, at this very point everybody here is a conscious English or an English LARPing as someone else

Attached: descarga.jpg (203x248, 7K)

>lads

Attached: 1523311609361.jpg (250x174, 5K)

not ju fokking cont

especially northern france

Lowland Scots are Anglos.

>English

British. Anyone deliberately describing themselves as English faces the curse of premature balding, morbid obesity, and yelling at question time whenever someone who isn't a Tory/Kipper gets asked a question.

I've seen it happen, it's untreatable. Don't let it happen to you!

cringe filthy sc*tt

We're not all like this. I'm so sorry.

did the English really name themselves after the American language? wtf

Attached: 1552710124316.png (819x755, 778K)

>Scotland
Actually relevant.
>Denmark
Le random Viking country #3

imagine calling others irrelevant when you can't even post under your own flag

Not a Scot, not Northern Irish, and I'm not sheepshagger, and I'm just not a cunt that'd betray my country because some wanker waving a quarter of our flag told me to fuck over the other three quarters.

gotem

I am posting under my own flag though. What are you on about?

NO, you are NOT british
NO, you do NOT come from london
NO, your ancestors AREN'T from all around the world

YES, you are ANGLO-SAXON
YES, you are ENGLISH
YES, you ruled the ENTIRE world and spread your ENGLISH language, laws and culture

Attached: England-Football-Iphone-Wallpaper-5.jpg (320x480, 117K)

>Yes I am british
>Yeah, I know I don't come from London, don't even fucking live there you daft cunt
>That's right, because they're from all around Britain

Christ man, take your all caps bullshit to some fucking facebook comment about how windmills can cause cancer, you're a fucking disgrace. Ah, and a history lesson, the Normans were the last to conquer what became england, so even if I were just "english", it'd be Norman ancestry.

Hence Fromage's last name, from the French Huguenot.

I am Scottish my Iberian cousin

Anglos never had much of an impact on the genepool, English are actually celts larping as Anglos

He’s obviously some sort of autist.

>le look at me I’m right wing like my English masters, I’m so unique going along with the majority opinion!

Embarrassing

State of this paki

Attached: 1563370833414.png (638x653, 758K)

French are so much better, I wish I lived in an alternate history where they won an overwhelming victor over Br*ts.

‘Anglo’ as in the typical genetic makeup of a Northern Englishman. There is little variance between the two populations.

Move to Quebec to larp that fantasy

That’s what I’m saying but it is not “Anglo” as you call it, the angles were but a small part in the makeup of the population there, it was majority Celtic. The ancient civilisers trope is a myth, and no one outside of Jow Forums autists actually uses the term

Besides genetic difference is irrelevant compared to cultural difference, saying that lowland Scots are the same as Anglos is legitimately just a retarded sentence that would only be spewed by the denizens of this website

you should post that on reddit

I literally just said I'm not from London. Besides, all the Pakis consider themselves english, even voted for Brexit.

>Well I see these Europeans with their FTAs and freedom of movement
>Why should they get to move here when I can't move my family here?

Do you really think there is any difference between Glasgow and Manchester?

nice

Attached: Scotland forever.png (1129x739, 633K)

>Not a Scot, not Northern Irish, and I'm not sheepshagger,
That's just leaves paki or pole and neither of those are real british.

A third of the Union Jack is Scottish, you spastic.

based
ANGLO>celts

This person does not leave their basement

This man is cringe don’t be him

wow you're such a rebel bro. you're pretty crazy. bro i wish i was like you, a real punk who goes against the popular ideas. I wish i was special like you, you absolute faggot