You must be complete autist in order to learn it if it's not your mother language

You must be complete autist in order to learn it if it's not your mother language.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CNXOhJ8701E
youtu.be/3KBB_OdTI8c
youtu.be/-9uQfnpEsos
youtu.be/uUDKfK3R42Q
youtu.be/s1hDTjqPtEc
youtu.be/M1dcmKIIVGw
youtu.be/QxZTwnQWK1w
youtu.be/x5pdWYa4O1o
youtu.be/Z68UOgyqXaI
youtu.be/ejvpVhvKesM
youtu.be/QUBvVTNRp4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ählåm al-sähläm halal pistä kebab

>he does not want to fuck hot brown Arab girls with his bwc while they moan in Arabic
>he does not want to convert to Islam, learn the language of the Quran, and go to Jannah when he dies
Arabic is the only language worth learning since Islam is the only global alternative to Anglo liberalism

كان للغربان في العصر مليك
وله في النخلة الكبرى اريك
فيه كرسي و خدر و مهود
لصغار الملك اصحاب العهود

What makes it hard?

ANA BAHEB ALMAKSIKI and ARABI HABIBTIS

I am Mexican and I am learning Egyptian Arabic. How does that make your dumbass feel huh user? MORE ARAB PUSSY FOR ME HUH!.

>brown guy thinking he can get brown girls in a country full of white Chads
I don't think so Jose

Cringe choice, learn Levantine Arabic

>not fus7a
fake "arabic" is not worth learning. Everyone is going to be speaking English in the future anyway, and fus7a will be spoken because it is the only language that is not informed by modern Anglo globohomo

It's a valid option too if you are interested in reading Arabic literature

What makes it autistic to learn Arabic ?
Based Maroc.

Attached: Calligraphy.jpg (850x810, 234K)

I already pulled a Palestinian and Syrian girl before and they looked quite White when I seen them. Mind you I'm a Native American Mexican and I'm sexually attractive to alot of girls. Black girls, White girls, Asian girls, Mexican girls like Me and want Me. It's natural to Me bro.

Egyptian Arabic is the most popular and know variation of Arabic and known throughout the Arab world. That's why I picked it.

Even more based than Maroc user.
However
>Fus7a
This writing system is retarded

Idigenos are all ugly brown Elliot Rodger lookalikes

There is no way you are "attractive" to women, especially pretty brown girls.

Also, Egyptian girls are ugly. Jordanian women are sexy af tho

I want to fuck hot samra2 3arab women

If you work for the CIA or something it's pretty useful. After 9/11 they realized to their chagrin that barely anyone at the CIA knew Arabic and they were still teaching agents Russian.

>Egyptian Arabic is the most popular and know variation of Arabic and known throughout the Arab world. That's why I picked it.
you will sound like a retard to all other arab speakers outside of egyptoids and nafroids, Levantine (not lebanese) is the manliest dialect.

>Egyptian Arabic is the most popular
Fucking boomer.
It's still a good option tho. But remember it won't help you reading literature at all. The beauty of Arabic is all found in its classical version.

>not Lebanese
What did he mean by this

Heeyyyy Gustavo, how's Egypt so far???

lebanese is an gay subdialect of Levantine, their speakers sound just as retarded as egyptians, gulfies, and maghrebis. To top it off, the lebanese accent sounds like a gay lisp

RUDE

مثل ما الاميركان بقولوا، the truth hurts

اللهجة الجنوبية و البعلبكية tho , don't tell me they are not manly

don't mind the mutt, lebbro.
lebanese dialect sounds nice.
i still prefer the galilee dialects tho.

:)

hmmm, i give those 7/10 in terms of manliness, Levantine(excluding Lebanese) is an 8/10 while Levantine falla7i is an 8.5/10

>muttt
RUDE, i am a proud palestinian falla7i bvll!

فلسطيني is that you?
or are you a different palestinian falla7e?

uhhh

Attached: 1512612447865.gif (275x207, 820K)

>removing your namefag when it's convenient
يا عيب الشوم

The only Arabic dialect worth learning is the Maghrebi one. It's simplified and doesn't sound retarded.

i try not to namefag unless its a general that I post often in, like /lang/, /rus/, and /mena/

>arabic with french words and without vowels
>less retarded

fair enough.

>doesn't sound retarded
>its so simplified that no other arabs can understand unless they are nafri
riiiiiiiight

How do you even read and write this dumbass language its just squiggles, good luck if ahmed has shit handwriting

By using hands

Posting music in different dialects.

Standard Arabic:
youtu.be/CNXOhJ8701E
youtu.be/3KBB_OdTI8c
Gulf:
youtu.be/-9uQfnpEsos
Maghrebi:
youtu.be/uUDKfK3R42Q
youtu.be/s1hDTjqPtEc
youtu.be/M1dcmKIIVGw
Levantine:
youtu.be/QxZTwnQWK1w
youtu.be/x5pdWYa4O1o
youtu.be/Z68UOgyqXaI
Egyptian:
youtu.be/ejvpVhvKesM
youtu.be/QUBvVTNRp4Q

> without vowels
What did he mean by this?
There is no point is speaking fus7a, it's unnecessarily complicated and it only use is reading and understanding the desert manual.

Where do I start with this shitass language?

By using words

Based