What happened to the Royal Navy?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-29-05-56-17.png (1439x1457, 1.08M)

Britannia rule the .....

r-rule the w-waves...

i used to rule the waves, you know

lol should have thought about that before trying to help the US start a war.

Attached: 6a00d834515c5469e20120a5ed9673970c-800wi.jpg (576x433, 62K)

Don't let argies find out about it

used to run a town called new netherland as well

;_;

yes

Attached: 99888934.jpg (851x630, 146K)

Attached: 1459682397606.png (792x3519, 130K)

They're in such a shitty international position right now so their idea of making things better is trying to help the US start war with Iran.

it's not like Iran is making it very hard in fucking around with shipping

UK started it (at our request.)

Yes ignoring the fact the UK boarded their ship before they did anything, the Iranians indeed are making it easy to hate them.

get back to Jow Forums if iran is skirting sanctions then they deserve to be penalized, what the iranians are doing is unsanctioned piracy. furthermore if they really do think this will help them then they are hopelessly retarded

are you saying the Iranians are retarded?

it sure looks that way

The US fucked the deal and forced Iran's hand. This is entirely our doing and it makes us look awful. After 4 more years of this American hegemony will be dead for good.

Attached: american funeral3454.jpg (900x1200, 187K)

I'm saying you should go outside some more and stop browsing Jow Forumsthe_donald

>2016
k

UK anglos got anglo'd by americans

Same thing that happened to Britain: overconfidence by living in past glories.

How can they expect Iran to be afraid of them when they don't invest in their navy? We can't do everything for them.

Theyre just lazy nuggers and dont want to pull their weight
And they could stand to gain some if u ask me

ITT brainlet armchair generals who don't know the British navy is trying to cop some more funding.

>new netherland
amerifat education

Not even a little.

>brainlet
>armchair general
>navy
You'd be the brainlet, it armchair Admiral

soon™

Attached: fe8.jpg (680x683, 60K)

Don't worry, I'm sure Boris will fix everything

dude, take 5min to google it and you'll see it's true. the intercooler equipped on the type 45 was not designed to work in the warm waters of the gulf and caused the engines to degrade catastrophically. it's not about 'asking for more funding' it's about 'it's fucking broken because it was designed without due consideration'.

Most military spending is just wasted cash desu. Probably like half of America’s defense spending is basically just taxpayer handouts to the private sector, especially for tech development.

To be fair, the Type 45s are temporarily patched and due to be fully fixed this year. Doesn't excuse the retarded design overall though.