Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Do you believe women should have rights?

Attached: EAhLFL_WwAA9elN.jpg (720x474, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women are the women of gender

Shes so good at trolling even Jow Forums dudes are crying about it. Step up your game niggas

Deutsches Kaiserreich

kiwifarms.net/threads/Jow Forums-r9k-poster-kills-fembot-brandon-andrew-clark-bianca-michelle-devins-oxychan.58431/
This was the most based thing a guy ever did to a woman.

she is funny

Based

Jow Forums might have the most sensitive users in the entire internet. There is no skill required to troll them.

I'm more triggered about the zodiac shit

I think she's being ironic.

Yeah. IDGAF.

I'm handling my gf alright, and if she does cheat on me IDK, I'll just find another one and move on.
I'm not a sissy bitch getting attached to everyone who pats my head like a stray dog. And neither should anyone, but y'all are a bunch of subhumans who are constantly vaping gamer girl bathwater

If I had a gf, and she cheated on me, I would throw acid on her face and hopefully get her to an hero once she realizes she is now too ugly to ever have sex again

no. not because they're mean, but because they're dumb.

You'd go to prison for a hella long time because you'd be in the news and everyone would want your blood spilled.

>vaping gamer girl bathwater
Kek'd at this

How do you know she Is?

That's because you're a lil' bitch, therefore you'll act like a lil' bitch.
There's a shiteload of pussy out there, mate. 1 more or 1 less won't make a single difference.

Besides, if she does cheat on you, it's just a sign she's not a good wife/soon to be mum material - which is the solely purpose of a relationship.

I believe everyone should have rights but people shouldn't influence something they don't know about. If I work in hospital I should vote a minister who represents healthcare but I shouldn't vote for anything else

Are you one of those guys who pretend they don't have feelings and can't be hurt by a woman? Because that's pretty gay

Absolutely retarded. Why can't Russians into government?

Women are the niggers of the genders

She did nothing wrong

yes, but not equal rights

Attached: PrawaKobietJP.png (1018x616, 138K)

sharia is coming soon for thots and feminist

This is what makes Islam so cringy. If you'd allow secular free society by law, you'd be a quite based culture I think.

>actually thinking people care
newfags

>I-I don't care... I just get very angry every time I see Tweets from dumb people

who are you quoting?

Go fuck yourself.

Unironically no. They should be owned by the father, and after they get married, the husband.

only my mom and 2 of my 3 sisters

Moralfaggotry ruined everything.

the world would unironically be a better place if they still stayed at home and did house work, except maybe when too young to marry then maybe they can work, or if the husband stays at home then they can work. having only half the people working would mean less drones for shekelstein

Mexico
Only women of color should have rights. White roasties? Throw them to the dogs

so every woman in mexico except for 3 or 4 of them

>thinking she's serious
good job retard