Was an error to trust brazilians to keep the most important place for human life?

Was an error to trust brazilians to keep the most important place for human life?

Attached: 20190728_220236.jpg (720x1146, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Rubber
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/pristine-untouched-amazonian-rainforest-was-actually-shaped-humans-180962378/
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/03/its-now-clear-that-ancient-humans-helped-enrich-the-amazon/518439/
newhistorian.com/2017/03/03/man-made-amazon-theory-support/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bolsonaro needs all that free space for his coke business sweaty

Yes. We should invade and take over the amazon during our invasion of Venezuela. Two birds, one stone.

BASED!! This one is for the gamers

>Was an error to trust brazilians to keep the most important place for human life?

Attached: soyforest.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Americans weren't so nice to their old growth forests either

>dont you worry we got a totally uncorrupt country with lots of rainforest to sustain us: Indonesia

Attached: 1558091884066.jpg (362x362, 21K)

That's behind us and not relevant. The amazon is globally significant and must be preserved. Fuck Bolsonaro and his gay faggot soy farmers.

>That's behind us and not relevant
you are aware that your fucking president is a climate change denier right?

what does he have to do with this?

precious metals in the forest this arouses greed in other cunts,and us can't explore this because of "muh climate change" fuck off europo

You don't understand, user.
The soi farms are much more important than a dinky forest.

Attached: 20190728_202343.png (747x559, 741K)

Deforestation is a product of the global economy and not Brazil's fault considering they are poor (thus need the money) and in a subordinate position in the economic order (don't have the ability to say a hard no).

>Why yes I do support Brazilian soy farmers and their war against the amazon, how could you tell?

Attached: soychad45.png (326x661, 360K)

Brazil wont even be any better off from deforestation because it is and always will be run like absolute shit

>be american
>be europoor
>cut down everything
>spill oceans full of shit
shame on you brazil you cant cut down your own forest!

No. Euros burned and chopped all of their woods too.
Spain used to be heavily forested

Give us some billions each year and maybe we'll preserve it.

kek

Not unless we bring back the military junta, but I don't expect gringos to know our history or culture, it's none of your problem anyway, you should worry about those South Sudanese gangs in your country rather than some third world shithole at the other side of the planet.

Attached: dm10.jpg (1269x587, 365K)

Fuck the forest, nigga! We ought to accelerate even more!

i look a Little bit Closer , I checked my face, But my heart it dont beat , it dont beat the way it used to! And my eyes see you no more no
my lips dont kiss the way they use to.

Attached: comment_y3WvipaVXD0nkbbDqSwiOsOQ6KtWYzSj.jpg (400x400, 67K)

not the first time you thought about doing that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Rubber

>Give us some billions each year and maybe we'll preserve it.
Yeah well you're going to have to wait for a new administration for that and even then giving money to thirdies never yields good results.

>the amazon is important!

Attached: images.png (235x215, 4K)

>all those rich European countries who already cut down their forest and wiped out their fauna telling Brazil not to do the same

Attached: 60ED05CB-8C5F-4D24-8797-FAE858204B6E.png (136x102, 25K)

Your country is dying from inside out with all the social justice and racial-political tensions, and Hispanics will eventually take it over because of whites being cucks, committing suicide and having no children. Your government has focused so much on invading other countries that they forgot to take care of their own. White Americans will all be dead soon enough and that's a good thing.

>são paulo will become a desert within my lifetime

Attached: 1562036277143.jpg (385x375, 56K)

Thats been going on since forever, when will they run out of jungles?

The only way to stop it would be to send in commandos to exterminate the loggers and send in hitmen to exterminate the CEOs who profit off of it.

Will this happen under global eco-fascism?

Attached: greta autism.png (656x526, 15K)

It is in fact their own fault they hyper subsidized the mass farming and farmed up a massive crop of worthless shitskin garbage that they force feed with hellfare.

lmao this

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/pristine-untouched-amazonian-rainforest-was-actually-shaped-humans-180962378/
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/03/its-now-clear-that-ancient-humans-helped-enrich-the-amazon/518439/
newhistorian.com/2017/03/03/man-made-amazon-theory-support/

>WE NEED THE AMAZON TO SURVIVE AS A SPECIES!!!

You just can't be any dumber if you legit believe this.

>Spain used to be heavily forested
And now its a fucking abominable desert.

No.

>some German meme politicians literally came here to talk about the Amazon being chopped

How perfidious these people are?
Their country is literally powered by fucking coal while Brazil is probably one of the top countries that uses renewable energy sources.

Islam is taking care of them.

Attached: 1564286624096.jpg (1300x1154, 227K)

Why do subhumans think cutting down forests in order to build the ships that explored and settled the world is the same as cutting down forests to make coffee tables and grow soy.