Should kids work to pay for their own education?

Should kids work to pay for their own education?

Attached: 20190728_215052.png (640x640, 92K)

Why do wh*Tes hate their children so much?

DO

tough question
did people 2000 years ago had to pay for higher learning

>Asians emotionally abuse their children
>Blacks either refuse to raise their children or use them as a way to get more gibs
>Why whites treat kids so baaaad?

AMERICANS

No, they were often given patronage by either their parents, a wealthy relative/family friend, a religious institution or in certain cases a public academy for a particular profession.

>primary, high school

no

>college

yes!

I have my revenge when my parents are 70 and I stick them in a cheap elder home know for abusing their patients

If my kid goes to a really expensive private school I'd expect them to pay for it. I'm taking loans and stuff for my own even though my parents could easily pay for it just because it's not too much and they've done a lot for me already

White kids should pay for PoC education

>they've done a lot for me already
There's no such thing. Helping your kids isn't a favour, it's a duty.
You should do everything for your family, even if it means bankruptcy, death or disfigurement.

This but unironically as I am a poc

this is why asian and jewish families get ahead in life. Because they actually give a shit about the success of their lineage instead of having children with no thought and once they are 18 act like "HURR DURR GET THE FUCK OUT"

We moved from a poor former soviet country where my mom had to leave her close family and friends so she can be here and wageslave 40-50 hours per week. They've offered to pay for my school stuff and buy me a car but I don't want them to because I'd rather have them spend the money on themselves

>Make it mandatory for people to get a college education just to participate in the labor market so that you can make your employer far more money than they'll ever compensate you with
>Make it mandatory that they either go $100k in debt or volunteer to commit war crimes in Afghanistan to get the certificate necessary to participate in the labor market, which their employers desperately need them to do to keep the economic system going
>Shame the kids for getting financial help from their parents for good measure as well

no, never
their wealthy families paid them

College debt isn't that much. I'm gonna be under $16k after this year (my 4th) and will probably take an extra $6k for 2 more years. I don't know where people go that costs them hundreds of thousands

>because I'd rather have them spend the money on themselves
Are you a retard? Spend money on dying people?
All resources should go to the young

My tuition is $20k a year plus $10k in housing to go to a public school in my state.

Dont have kids..my.parents just fucked off being crazy, that what what they left me. They both get garnished by the IRS amd can't help and I've paid their rent here snd there. Life sucks. Don't have kids unless you're willing to give th em everything. Or atleast.give them.the freedom to off themselves guilt free add cover the funeral costs

Americans can't understand duty or unconditional love outside of an office environment.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

They don't go to bumbfuck state.

Although tbf you're right, the average debt starts out at about 40k for your average student. Most people don't go to school in Northern cities.

I thought this was a meme, but it seems that it's true after all.

This is only true for “””””white”””” Americans

They're not dying. They're in their 40s. Worked all their lives and lived through a war just so I can fuck around online. Going on a vacation is more important than buying me a cat
I go to a state school in Cali. Tuition is $7k and housing is $13k per year but I rent outside which lowers the price
I'm in Cali. My only options are CSUs(I'm in one),UCs(a bit more expensive than CSUs but worth the money),USC(really expensive but most people there don't learn much, pretty much pay to party) and some bullshit private schools nobody has ever heard of

>Amerisharts have kids
>expect them to pay for things like education when they don't even have the basic requirements needed to hold down a job

nuke ameriKKKa

>you actually have expectations and set goals for your kids, ensuring that they will have a successful and prosperous future instead of being neglectful and apathetic, basically enabling them to be a worthless lazy piece of shit with no future?
>EMOTIONAL ABUUUUSSSEE REEEEEEEEEE
kek this is why your nations are falling behind wh*Toid

There is this tiny thing called scholarship but I guess not all countries provide good systems for it

Yes and no.
I think they should be able to work it off at the school itself if possible, but to get loans for the cost of higher education they need collateral that they just don’t have.
Basically, if the cost wasn’t so retarded (or is a community college) then it would make more sense.

Fuck this shit. It's real. People expect me to be happy making someone else rich while I get fucked. Not doing it. I'm self employed roofer and struggle usually. Hate alllllll of this shit

>They're in their 40s
Are you 12 or what?

God, I wish I could smash that sign.

I'm 20 you simpleton

Get out newfag

Stay mad nerd

They shouldn't need to pay as much as they do for university. But should have to pay something so that they think twice before taking useless degrees.

if your parents are in a situation where they can afford paying all ur college shit you're probably silver spoon enough to be able to make some money to pay for it yourself

You are braindead if you think that's what Asian parents are like

silver spoons are the most useless though