WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING????

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING????

Attached: 152615375932.jpg (600x439, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en&text=까아아웃블르에에이아스으메이르크으
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49147369
gilroygarlicfestival.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#21st_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we should add another star whenever a new shooting happens

people get shot everyday in every country in the world but its only news if 5 or more people die
Now we wait for the liberals to blame it on guns.

If you add a white star for every mass shooting it won't be long before the American flags becomes indistinguishable from the French flag.

Don't worry, there's a good chance most if not all of the casualties are non-white.

California as a whole needs to be purged anyway.

Commiefornians aren't people so it's okay.

Should they blame bullets instead? Lmao you amerishits really are beyond the pale.

fuck off Jow Forumstards

Based and redpilled.

Go back to leftypol, faggot. You've been wreaking havoc all day.

el americano señores...

>Mass shooting at garlic festival
You honestly can't make this shit up.

Attached: DY1afoAX4AAKx82.jpg (512x512, 28K)

this is what mutts actually believe..

Lads can i get a quick rundown on this garlic thing? I promise i won't make a thread making fun of americans dying over garlic

Attached: 1564276486446.jpg (743x928, 89K)

Who did it?

mass shooting at a garlic festival. the price of freedum.

a butthurt vampire

Was probably whites, indians, or asians driving down from the south bay.

Found it, i hope he doesn't browse Jow Forums

gilroy is pretty white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NICE GUN CONTROL FAGGOTS

Attached: 1452401573166.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

>only 3 dead
wow it's fucking nothing. Just another day in the ole US of A

only 3 dead so far ;)

>people get shot everyday
true
>in every country in the world
false

Dilate

>leftypol
based fellers. Stay leftypol, if they make fellers like this one mad it can only be a good thing.

Attached: 1562953452837.png (785x1100, 498K)

>every country has mass shootings once a week, its normal

Remember, hearts and condolences for them, at least for a few days until you get bored.

>commiefornia
Literally who gives a fuck

>people get shot everyday in every country
Die yea, shot nope.

3 people dying is NOT a mass shooting. That's just an average hour in any major city

>That's just an average hour in any major city
You're a retard, that would be extremely rare in any Australian city, or any other first world country

Attached: 1485886098705.png (318x308, 52K)

Get out of my country, American.

Did he hate garlics?

very underrated

Attached: 1534367524868.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Based

Attached: 1558034069745.jpg (340x270, 27K)

Because you have 300 million people.

>has less than 1/10 the population of America
>no violent inner city gangs
>doesn't share a border with Mexico which is full drug cartels and crime

>Go back to leftypol

Attached: 4550F6A7-9DCD-479E-ADA1-BFB98154DEF8.jpg (647x740, 44K)

You killed off nearly all the Abbos and quarantined the rest in the desert. The entire population of your country is smaller than Texas alone and JUST over half as large as California. If your crime rates weren’t lower you’re country would deserve a nuke.

>we've tried absolutely nothing and we're all out of ideas

MURIKAAAAAAA

translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en&text=까아아웃블르에에이아스으메이르크으

Attached: 7568368536987595.png (500x418, 84K)

>You killed off nearly all the Abbos
Nope

>mfw Americans hate vegetables so much they shoot up festivals dedicated to them

I have a question: do shootings happen in other western countries, but we Americans simply don't hear about them because (1) our news focuses on American news and (2) sometimes when events happen in other countries, we don't know what is happening because they speak different languages? I can't believe that we're the *only* country with regular mass shootings. I bet they're occurring in Europe and Australia a lot too

Attached: goldenfaceman.png (600x580, 572K)

>when events happen in other countries, we don't know what is happening because they speak different languages?

Attached: 1552813795719.png (467x458, 431K)

Mass shootings are very rare in other western countries, but besides the fact that they are rare, they aren't as arbitrary.
When a mass shooting (or stabbing, or truck-of-peacing) happens inn Europe, it's political or Islamic terrorism. Not that it's any better for the victims, but it's easier to understand and act against.
In contrast, the shootings in America are totally arbitrary. Yeah, once in a while you get a Dylan Roof who does it to kill niggers, but 99% of the time it's raging incels, someone who got fired from their job taking it out on the office, or whatever the fuck happened here.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49147369
How could this have happened, it was in a GUN FREE zone!

Of course we focus on our own country’s news more but there are mass shootings in other countries, just less of them

He has a point. When it happens in another country, they'd be speaking in a different language, and there would be English subtitles. Do you really think the average American knows how to read?

We've had like, 10 or so in the last 3 decades, so they do happen from time to time.

>I can't believe that we're the *only* country with regular mass shootings

Attached: prince charles having a giggle.jpg (245x206, 6K)

When a """mass""" shooting happens in California, it's always 5 > dead. When it happens in a red state it's 10+

yeah, that's exactly what I thought. What if a mass shooting happened in German? I don't even know the German word for mass shooting, how would we know it was happening over there?

that's why you never go to crowded places, it's their own fault. When I go to events like festivals or the movies, I always choose the least popular booths or see movies 3 weeks after the first opening. You have to think like a shooting: they're going to go to the most crowded places for a high kill count. And you're safe, if you avoid places shooters go

Attached: 0DB88DDC-1EB6-4F9B-AD2D-88734119E088.jpg (1772x1772, 176K)

I'm glad I live in a country where you don't need to "never go to crowded places" in order to survive

Attached: humor overload.jpg (746x500, 102K)

when someone gets shot in croatia, it's in the papers for days

>we don't know what is happening because they speak different languages?

Attached: rp.jpg (683x544, 39K)

I don't believe that, someone has to be fudging the numbers, just to make a lol US and guns amirite graph

It’s not like people can’t translate news. Other Euros care about it.
Only one mass shooting has happened in Germany during this decade, and it was a Persian Jow Forums autist that did it

Nice country you have there lmao

Attached: 1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

people are murdered everywhere every day, russia's homicide rate is TWICE ours. why don't we meme that?

because russia is a shithole while amerikkka supposedly isnt lmao

china has mass stabbings and they typically target kindergarteners, they keep a tight lid on those events from getting out in the news

100% trolling, probably also samefag

Russians don't claim to live in a developed first world country.

your country doesn't even have guns yet the homicide rate is 3/100,000 and ours is 5. imagine if you had guns and 40% of your population was black or hispanic. why is yours so high?

israel has the same quality of life as our absolute worst states lmao

>Van Breen and other members of the band dived under the stage.
>Van Breen says he heard someone shout: “Why are you doing this?” and the reply was:
>“Because I’m really angry.”

Attached: icecreamgrug.jpg (800x450, 126K)

exactly. The same thing is happening in Europe and the other English countries

Wikipedia says that Germany had 3 shootings in the last decade:
> Winnenden school shooting
> Munich shooting
> Berlin Christmas truck shooting
so obviously it happens with some regularity in Europe as well, but there weren't any OH SAY CAN YOU SEE type threads when those happened

>exactly. The same thing is happening in Europe and the other English countries
it's really not though, at least not shootings, stop shitposting

every country has murders but because they don't have 300 million people and even more guns how can you expect them to have as many shootings as we do you idiot

oh look, what's this, 3 mass shootings in Finland

> 2008: Kauhajoki school shooting
> 2009: Sello mall shooting
> 2012: Hyvinkää shooting

At least they don’t have to worry about getting shot at a garlic festival

is that supposed to be a garlic ice cream sign

imagine going out to get some good food and end up getting shot

nah they just have to be constantly worried about fucking HAMAS mortars and shooters

Yeah 7 years ago
Your last one was 7 hours ago and next will probably be in 7 minutes

don't forget Jokela in 2007, some autist made a video game of it lmao

yes, it was the featured food of the Garlic Festival

> Come to the 2019 Gilroy Garlic Festival (July 26, 27 and 28) for great garlicky food, live entertainment, cooking competitions, and more!
> The heart of the Garlic Festival is Gourmet Alley with garlic-laced calamari, Gilroy garlic fries and garlic bread.
> And you've got to try the only-in-Gilroy garlic ice cream!

gilroygarlicfestival.com/

cope harder 3rd worlder lol

And yet we are still safer than even the richest US states.
You know what's the biggest kicker? We have people with guns everywhere. Not just any people, conscript soldiers, aka 18-21 year old males, aka prime shooter demographic, yet we don't have any mass shootings because we aren't Americans.

wow this shooting was justified now wtf

>getting shot at a garlic festival
I should read the news. This sounds hilarious.

Out of all the places you can shoot up, why chose a garlic festival?

Homicide rate in ALL of Europe (700mill) including Russia is 3/100000
Homicide rate in USA is 5.3/100000

Apparently the shooters motives were that he couldn't get a girlfriend who enjoyed garlic as much as him, yet he saw other boys getting girlfriends who love garlic. His name with Alliumut Rodger.

Attached: shooter.jpg (650x550, 94K)

Wow! That's almost as many school shootings that happened in February 2019 in the USA!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#21st_century

no shit, we're a country with more guns than people and loads of blacks in gangs, what do you expect? russia has double ours and not nearly as many guns. what's the difference there?

our homicide rate doesn't come from mass shootings you fucking idiot
no you're not lol, you're twice as dangerous as our richest states, and our richest states don't fucking worry about crazy muslims shelling them at any given time

there wasn't a single shooting in february of 2009 you illiterate ugric retard

>Alliumut
Don’t you mean Alliumutt?

>muh blacks
Go back, fuckwit.

Winnenden was March 2009, so it was over 10 years ago.
The Berlin attack didn’t involve guns, just a truck.
Not counting those as shootings. If Germany was a US state it would have a pretty low mass shooting rate for its population

Our Homocide rate is 1.36. The only states with a lower rate than us are Vermont with 1.3 and New Hampshire with 1.1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

With mortars, at least we have sirens and time to go into shelter. In the US, you can get randomly shot by an incel at literally any moment, in any place, without warning or reason.

There’s been more than 240 (!!) mass shootings (defined as more than 4 injured/killed) in the USA in 2019.

God damn, you have to be trolling at this point

that's only because Europe doesn't allow people to own weapons, or makes it much much harder to own weapons. So when people get into an argument, they can't kill each other easily. But what if someone breaks into your house? You're stuck

See that? That's the kill and injury count. Most are 0 and 1, and usually it's the shooter who commits suicide, so it's not even a """""mass"""" shooting

Attached: Untitled.png (512x456, 21K)

>you can get randomly shot by an incel at literally any moment, in any place, without warning or reason.
You are literally 100 times more likely to die in a car accident

You’re looking at the list of school shootings, not the list of mass shootings: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

2016: 72
2015: 78
2014: 74
2013: 72
2012: 97
2011: 100
2010: 77

vs

2017: 39,773
2016: 38,658
2015: 36,247
2014: 33,594
2013: 33,635
2012: 33,563
2011: 32,351
2010: 31,672

You have 19x our pop, but 537x the gun deaths.