Can my cousin pass as a local in your country?

Can my cousin pass as a local in your country?

Attached: IMG_20190728_215035.jpg (720x713, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqCz7hIRKoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah a local taqueria employee

What are those panes (breads)?

yes, also those stores are common in the countryside

Nope, too white.

Too white, but yes

>This is too white in Guatemala

Are they comfy?

Wait, you donwloaded it.

Attached: 1563425079883.png (640x480, 450K)

Flag
Nah, too white

Too brown

No, too tall

too friendly
youtube.com/watch?v=cqCz7hIRKoM

yes, the stores smell of sweet pastries and home-made cakes, most of the cashier are daughters from local farmers, they aways give nice looks to citybois

too cute

Perra culiĆ” delicada del CHORO

Yes, she looks exactly like my cousin

She can pass as a local in my bedroom.

kek

Probably. She looks Italian enough

kek you guys also have those small shops with local owner who have way too much fucking stuff stacked on top of each other?
it's very comfy although those stores are mostly dead here because of big business eating up all commerce and because the villages where most of those were are becoming deserted as the old people there die
it's a damn shame really...

Have sex

We have these kind of stores every 50 meters. They're turning more and more fancy.

Attached: mexico_tiendita.jpg (1366x835, 592K)

dilate

Dilate

>torta de pierna
>tostinachos
wtf

based and small and medium-sized businesspilled

seethe

have sex

looks like a bus terminal store from the local main terminal here

cope

The image isn't that good, but it could be doughs, "orejas" and/or "conchas"

So your moms ear would be la concha de tu madre?

I would like her to pass as local on my dick

Mal chiste

Orejas and conchas are different. Oreja is the one near the mug, it is crunchy. The concha is the white one next to it, is spongy and soft

Attached: conchas-de-pan-dulce-480x280.jpg (480x280, 40K)

Too White.

Tortas de pierna are nice as xuxexumare

Attached: tortapierna.jpg (419x477, 31K)

Yes

Attached: 1564087869438.png (637x717, 419K)

I love you western Iran, dame un besito.

We have orejas too, must be a spanish pastry

bus terminal lunch store

Attached: lanchonete.jpg (590x443, 88K)

She could pass as a nafri so yes

I want to impregnate your cousin.
this

Ok Honduras but no homo

Attached: 1563750193480.png (1200x1192, 793K)

>lanchonete
we have a similar word "loncheria". pretty sure it's an anglicism

If I wanted to visit the middle east, would it be safe? Since I was kid I have always wanted to visit Iran, I never got attracted to Europe or USA, I always liked the Middle east

kek

It's French. Can't remember its real name, but French pastries are everywhere.

Iran is safe
Iraq for the most part safe
As far as I know

Attached: 151217_Iraq_jpeg.jpg (430x484, 208K)

Orejas we call palmeras, the other shit we feed to pigs and peruvians, in that order
That's a sanguche retard, tortas are for birthday celebrations

Sanguche de potito sound retarded

for some reason the main terminal here has a tall airport-like tower, no one knows why and the tower is pretty much useless, i think they planned to build some sort of restaurant but it was never inalgurated

forgot pic

Attached: TIP.jpg (400x300, 45K)

I will go to the kurd part, looks fun and free of globalism.

>tfw panaderia hoes never give me nice looks

Attached: 0FAA2B11-0C27-406E-9402-A5E497F30A3F.jpg (640x775, 36K)

are you ugly or fat?

It does, and it's an acquired taste, but to me it means home

ask nicely how are they and compliment their looks you incel freak

Most of the Americas Europe tourists do that still you may like to visit the south user it also had it good parts
>looks fun and free of globalism.
Fun yes but not free from what you define as "globalism"

Attached: 1564274647411.jpg (688x720, 169K)

Both lmao

Attached: 1559096858828.jpg (600x474, 50K)

I hate what the USA has done with the Middle East, tho Islam did it far before they, I do not have anything against based Islam tho, the ancient Islam of the Arab empires was based, but Islam became just like Christianism, still I hope everything gets better.

Here's what I look like. I posted this here once but the thing is I radiate autism and normies pick up on that

Attached: 625C37AB-E121-47EA-9A16-058F4EA93781.jpg (750x1014, 329K)

i'am not fat but either bealtifull, i could have been a chad if wans't for the acne scars and being mental (and gym), but just dont act like an entitled customer and they will at least smile and compliment you

there's no such thing as a "normie".

Its funny though, how many people died during 9/11 and how many muslims have died due to the wars after we went apeshit? and the funny thing, most of the killing of muslims is done to each other. It is really scarily amazing how everything went down.

Thanks

I wish we had those type of corner stores. At least the ones that radiate that sort of homely business.

losing weight is easy, srsly Jow Forums will help you, go and lurk and ask those fuckers they will take care of you, ugly is subjective, fat is a fact, don't waste your time and get your body in shape, it is way easier than it sounds, promise

What part of the US do you live? If you go to any city with more than 30% mexicans there is one. Even when I went to oregon I saw one.

of course there is, redeTV unironic viewers are normies, most boomers are normies, mainstream parties voter are normies, average pop music only listeners are normies, up text bottom text unironic memers are normies
i could be here listing things all day

No way, fag.

I'm already working it on fren. I was 31.6% body fat and now I'm 28.7%. I wasn't always this way the thing is I got put on antipsychotics and gained a lot of weight then got depressed and gained more but I got off those now

everyone is a normie then

>Posting pictures of your female relatives on Jow Forums
is /b/ down?

Is it only in Mexican neighborhoods?

Based, keep at it

No because I've gone to parts of US where there's white people and they'll have a western/cowboy theme store with homemade sammiches but they always have boomers running them so no qts

Thanks fren.

Attached: C7BBDF96-CD84-4EB9-9919-2A3E18F048AD.png (689x473, 147K)

normies are basically people who follow tendencies and don't know about anything beyond those tendencies created by and for market profits and average mainstream culture, either in daily life or in certain topic.
seething redeTV boy